Pages:
Author

Topic: What would you change about crypto Exchanges? - page 3. (Read 733 times)

copper member
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1
I would have left 10 exchanges at all, the rest would be closed, most exchanges do not have any volume at all, and they trade in unknown tokens, let them be fewer, and those who work stably will remain and show a good result.
Activity: 234
Merit: 0
Its not advisable to leave your precious coins on an exchanges for a longtime. There are times we want to buy certain coins and hold for long time but holding them in an exchange is not the wise option here. Take them out.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Hi everyone!

What do you not like about crypto exchanges? What do you think exchanges could do better?

Curious as to what you guys think!

the change I want is, when we use the exchange wallet, the Private Key of our wallet in the exchange is only us who knows. because until now we know that when we create a new address, the private key is owned by the exchange and we don't know the private key at all

this way, hopefully this later can make exchange security better
Activity: 840
Merit: 250
Enterapp
What I do not like about some exchange is the manipulation of prices and trading activities in it. But of course, exchanges are important when it comes to cryptocurrencies, some really need to improve the processing time and the transaction fees must be lesser.
It is true that with large exchange and transaction costs, investors are less interested in investing in crypto currencies, in my opinion, with the conditions and situations like today, we must be clever in utilizing every opportunity we get in making a profit.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1018
Cashback 15%
In the exchange offices have one unpleasant reception. Their rate can to have a vary depending on the amount of cryptocurrency do you want to buy. Suppose, the price for 1 ETH, will not be proportional to the price for 0.5 ETH.

All I just hope with the exchanges will have optimal trading fees and fast network exchange processing. Hopefully there will be much more secured storage and access authentication based confirmations upon log in. All I just want is the fair and honest trading with different exchange sites, so we'll be able to  have more traders to find confident trading and develop more trust in cryptocurrency.
All trader want a proportional trading fee, fast and reliable transaction process. THIS IS ALL WE NEED RIGHT NOW. Also the particular exchange support team should be attentive and responsive at all times, imagine an simple issue being address to them and would response in a day. To sum up, Traders just need a smooth flow of every transactions with aware technical and customer support if any problems are encountered.
Flawless transactions plus very Active support then these two things would really be always much preferred by most traders and Security is just already a normal stuff to be on a good exchange.We do all matter with our funds security.I don't prefer too much on having strict compliance of KYC just like on what we are seeing on Binance. If an exchange can retain such service then theres no doubt that they would really
go for long term yet they would really be on demand.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 589
In the exchange offices have one unpleasant reception. Their rate can to have a vary depending on the amount of cryptocurrency do you want to buy. Suppose, the price for 1 ETH, will not be proportional to the price for 0.5 ETH.

All I just hope with the exchanges will have optimal trading fees and fast network exchange processing. Hopefully there will be much more secured storage and access authentication based confirmations upon log in. All I just want is the fair and honest trading with different exchange sites, so we'll be able to  have more traders to find confident trading and develop more trust in cryptocurrency.
All trader want a proportional trading fee, fast and reliable transaction process. THIS IS ALL WE NEED RIGHT NOW. Also the particular exchange support team should be attentive and responsive at all times, imagine an simple issue being address to them and would response in a day. To sum up, Traders just need a smooth flow of every transactions with aware technical and customer support if any problems are encountered.
Activity: 756
Merit: 102

Your suggestions above are already implemented on some good online exchanges out there but lets accept the fact that there were still few exchange who doesnt have these features . the sad part is that we often find our coins listed on a bad exchange rather than the good ones because listing a coin isnt actually easy but it requires alot of many strict requirements .

Overall , lets just hope for the best . i know that bad exchange can always change and turn into a good one if all users will unite above giving a feedback on their services .
Activity: 462
Merit: 11
I found many exchange has big spread between bid and ask price, so to increase the trading volume they should be have promotion program to attrack new trader so the trading volume will be increasing. Not enough with only referral program but exchanges should be have much better promotion program, like make promotion by use google ads and others media,and also make offline promotion program by make education about crypto trading and blockchain technology.
Activity: 420
September 16, 2018, 10:21:38 PM
Between all crypto exchange, i have seen only Binance that has very low spread but others exchanges have higher because they have lower trading volume. When that others exchanges has bigger spread is better to offer lower trading fee so trader get more liquidity. And i have seen so many exchange does not have stop limit order feature , and this is make trading activity will be more risk.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
September 01, 2018, 11:22:36 PM

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
September 01, 2018, 10:36:42 PM
As far as I have experienced, what I don't like about crypto exchanges is that trading costs are still relatively high, and then unethical response times from exchange support teams on issues such as account suspension, 2FA issues.

Therefore, in my opinion, a better exchange is an exchange that provides cheap trading costs, and can also give a quick response from the exchange support team to any issues.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
September 01, 2018, 10:17:19 PM
copper member
Activity: 376
One of the things that I would like to see in an exchange is to have a take profit and stop loss order at the same time, meaning where it could be possible to place order for a stop loss and when market is dropping and same time place a sell order at a comfortable price on same trade , this would help a lot
copper member
Activity: 210
I want crypto  exhachange to stop listing coins/tokens that have no significant use case instead of charging high listing fees.
Once this is done,it will help fight fraud in crypto industry,and the same time add economic value to the crypto industry.

I want crypto exchange to stop margin trading whereby one can short and long btc with high leverage reason is whales have resorted to using this type of exchange to manipulate the price of btc.

In terms of security,crypto exchange should be using multi signature security measures on each exchange of which if it is done hackers will find it hard to break all the security measures put in place.
I want crypto exchange to stop every form of bot trading.
We have heard hackers normally collect Api keys of people trading using bot of which they use those leaked api keys from bot traders to perform illegal act.The bot traders normally give their api keys to their pro trader of which once the keys get hacked,it might be used for one thing or the other.

Crypto exchanges should have one agency that checkmate and regulate its operation world wide.
Activity: 980
Merit: 523
in the cryptocurrency exchange I think it's very good and nothing has to be changed because we know if the exchange place has similarities it will give warnings like design theft so I think it is natural if the exchange place has a difference.
Anything that does not require change is change itself. Securities though for most exchanges have been heavily beefed up for a while now depending on each user's knowledge on security as well though.

As I would not expect someone who is using qwerty1234 without even any single added security features like 2FA will not end up getting their accounts hacked. It will be a good thing though to always be able to utilize a stop loss function for most of the market. It works sometimes and it does not at times.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024
I hope all exchange increasing their level security so they will not under attack by hacker again, and all exchanges should be add feature of trigger order that important to use it for stop loss, trailling stop and buy stop so crypto exchange will have complete feature just like Meta Trader platform. All exchange should be follow Binance that keep continue to expand in others country while promote advantages of crypto and blockchain technology.
Asides from general DDOS attack or some inside action that could jeopardize the exchange security at large, I want to believe security should be in every user's hands. The use of additional security features like email login, 2 factor authentication and so on, is good enough to give hackers a hard time getting into your account.

I would only love to see less fees on exchanges like bittrex and I thought by now, the likes of binance and Kucoin could have made them reconsider but they don't seem like it. That effective stop loss will also go a very long way if it gets to function pretty well on most exchanges.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
in the cryptocurrency exchange I think it's very good and nothing has to be changed because we know if the exchange place has similarities it will give warnings like design theft so I think it is natural if the exchange place has a difference.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
I hope all exchange increasing their level security so they will not under attack by hacker again, and all exchanges should be add feature of trigger order that important to use it for stop loss, trailling stop and buy stop so crypto exchange will have complete feature just like Meta Trader platform. All exchange should be follow Binance that keep continue to expand in others country while promote advantages of crypto and blockchain technology.
Activity: 339
Hi everyone!

What do you not like about crypto exchanges? What do you think exchanges could do better?

Crypto exchanges are better and well on their positions and I do not have any problem with exchanges but we should be aware about the sites, is it authentic or not. There is not problem in the crypto exchanges and we should focus on our trading and the market. It is in our benefit if we buy coins now for short term so we must have to get Altcoin on to place on exchange.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 283
Hi everyone!

Probably the most thing that i want to change about exchange and exchange platforms in general is security, exchange can sometimes either way to secure to the point that it gets frustrating and hard to create an account because you need a ton of verification documents, or either they don't ask for any which sometimes can seem a bit fishy and the exchange platform turns to be a scam, also some of the many trustworthy platforms out there are really complicated to use so a new user can be easily overwhelmed with it and he thinks that exchange it really hard.
Pages:
Jump to: