Pages:
Author

Topic: What would you do if the altcoin price dumped? - page 11. (Read 3545 times)

Activity: 120
Merit: 1
if altcoin price decreases then I will try to accept and hold. Not panicking and trying to think logically, do some observation. No hurry to sell, because if we misstep and sell it we will lose and regret.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
I will keep persistence sitting tight for obscure future . it is life nothing grantee always even life itself so nothing to do than stay unwind with persistence , quite I am loosing with some altcoins more than 40 % and bitcoin 25% .
Activity: 120
Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket
I always buy everything that I can buy because it is difficult to say when there will be one more chance for it. And I am holding after this doing only.
Activity: 170
Merit: 10
Altcoins are great, regarding to innovations, new developments. But affected a lot, if the prices are going down. Most people sell them, if feel there is a bear market.
Activity: 434
A great bright future makes me personally believe in the crypto currency, despite the fact that it can occasionally weaken!
Activity: 308
I've became interested in altcoins when ethereum introduced in the crypto market. Altcoins were used from the name itself for alternative when bitcoin's price is too high. Altcoin is also flexible that is why a lot of projects based their platform with it specially the Ethereum. If the prices were being dumped, I just hold for it then patiently wait for its price to become high again.
Activity: 504
Lately, we know the market price of altcoin weakened. Whether or not the purchasing power decreases. Please explain to me what makes you interested in altcoins? And give me an explanation of what you will do to overcome things when altcoin the price dumps?

If any altcoin that I hold dumped and I see that it's not like scam or something like that from the devs - I would like to keep holding it until it goes to normal price or even higher again
Activity: 112
If in anyway altcoin price dumped no need for me to invest again i think the only thing i need to do is for me to find some bounty work and fix myself in and earn a free money without taking any risk.
Activity: 196
If you want to be successful, rich, then always do as others do not. If you are afraid that the coin is falling in price, then buy more and then you will be successful.
Activity: 60
If it is a good product, I will try to buy more. So when the market rebounds I will make a profit
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
Lately, we know the market price of altcoin weakened. Whether or not the purchasing power decreases. Please explain to me what makes you interested in altcoins? And give me an explanation of what you will do to overcome things when altcoin the price dumps?

I am a big believer in cryptocurrencies and in most popular altcoins especially. So when prices will start to fall I wouldn't quit my work in crypto, I will continue to hold my coins. I am sure that it is right way.
Activity: 140
I believe we will see Altcoins pump again soon. These 90% dumps they have suffered was huge, but now it is time for the trend to change.
Activity: 209
I would like to tell it as a fortune is you found a good one. Altcoins are the really good investment if you invest in the right place. in last year 'ripples (XRP)' investors able made a very big profit with it. Not only in altcoins, Bitcoin owners also had that chance too. If they sell some at the right time. but I'm pretty sure most of them didn't. Not only invest in good altcoins, sell them in right time also an important thing. If you gained good experience in finding good coins and sell them at right time, That will take you to a very higher place.
Activity: 143
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
I'll not to sell it at all. Dumps and other problems are not so significant because I know that it is not the end of crypto and everything that I need is to be patient.
Activity: 2114
Merit: 530
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
If Altcoin price dump and I have tokens that I missed out on, I would start buying them, there is always an opportunities in the market one just need to keep watching out for them, currently there are alot of projects especially masternodes tokens that one can buy cheap now in anticipating for the new bull run
Activity: 162
Merit: 100
I'll just wait for the moment when altkoini will have a good price and this will happen, even now he can go to the mountain)))
Activity: 134

I have no problems with price dumps because it gives me the chance to buy more coins and HODL. Who can predict the market? I'm bullish about this market, after all, the prices are not permanent
Activity: 266
It's just when the bitcoin price calms the altcoins will grow very much and you will get a big profit. But not all altcoyins, many of them will die, so choose wisely
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
If the project is good then I will hold them with no hesitations. I'm just a bounty hunter. So I have no intend to hold the coins that I don't feel much confidence. I sell them and hold the rest that I feel it will be good in the future.
This is the right thing to do, many bounty holders sell their coins immediately regardless of the market conditions because they are only here to obtain profits in the short term, but the one that is smart and it is not depending on the money from bounties can just wait until a good project matures and gives to him many times the profits that he could have got if he had sold immediately.
Activity: 602
Do not worry and never be panic when altcoin price are dumped because it is just a normal cycle happen in crypto. It has always a pumping and recovering moment on it. It can be also a big chance to buy coin at low price for you to get big income in times come at the right position.
Pages:
Jump to: