Pages:
Author

Topic: What would you do if you suddenly lost all of your bitcoins? - page 6. (Read 5196 times)

legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002
Topic title says it all. What would you do?

Hahha, well the answers and reactions on this topic will surely depends. It depends on how much or how many is the bitcoin that a person have. For example, a person has 100 bitcoins in his wallet and he suddenly lost all this 100 bitcoins, for sure that person will get histerical because that is 100 bitcoins and that is really huge but if it is only .001 bitcoin or believe it is not that bigdeal for me because it is just a little amount.
Activity: 938
Merit: 501
I would grieve but then mobilise whatever I had to try and buy them all back. FOMO would be a huge driver for me as I believe BTC price wille eventually settle at least an order of magnitude higher than where it is at now
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
We can do nothing we just accept the truth the money is gone. All we can do for now is be carefull that it would not happen. And do not put our coin in the same wallet or investment so of it will happen not all our money will gone.
you are definitely right about that, i t would be impossible to change anythign when bitcoins are lost already, in my opinion i would just keep on moving forward in order to forget the loss
yeah it often happens to the gambler but once it happened what they do? fortunately for those who are already aware of and improve their lives again. but there are some players who still play hoping to become rich or at least recover their lost I think he did not get a lesson from it all
legendary
Activity: 4354
Merit: 3614
what is this "brake pedal" you speak of?
i would be a tad disappointed, but otherwise i would just go on with life.

i kiss all the money i put into crypto goodbye as soon as i buy it. it is HIGH RISK for a reason. might all go bye bye tomorrow. due to my stupidity, someone elses stupidity, the creeks rising, whatever.

i do minimize the risk factors that i can control. backups, security, diligence.

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
If I lost all my bitcoins I would probably be very upset. If it did happen, I would do everything to try and get them back. If not able to get them back, I would just have to start over and build my hodlings back up. I don't keep all of my bitcoins in one wallet, so it's hard to imagine I'd lose all of them at once.

Anyway thinking about the possibility of losing my bitcoins either by mistake or from someone stealing them, jus makes me want to make sure it doesn't happen by taking every precaution and doing whatever is necessary to secure and keep safe my coins.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 523
It wouldn't happen all of a sudden unless my wallet gets hacked or the wallet provider faces a legal problem (Which is very unlikely).

It is just as the money in my bank being robbed and me being affected financially. I have accounts with different wallets and banks to be secure in such extreme cases.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
It would depend on the circumstances that caused that loss.

If I lost my coins because of bad management (gambling, trading, etc), of course I would cry and try to learn from that mistake to avoid in my future decisions.
If I lose because of hacks or similar problems, I would improve my security measures.

But in any case, nothing would remove me from this interesting bitcoin ecosystem and I would continue working hard to recover my lost coins.

Its good to always play it on the safe side. If you're worried about losing all your bitcoins, you can, at the moment always convert your BTC into Fiat so that when the time comes that you lose any Bitcoin, at least you would've have only lost the one you recently earned and the rest of it was safely converted and put in your account.
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1125

It's very hard to imagine but I guess I would find a job, buy all my bitcoins back and be much more careful.

Shit happen, never give up. It's never too late.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vV2I6zg7UKk
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Try to not cry, and then keep trying to earn more than I lost. But I would also probably just give up on this and would stop to earn it anymore, I'll be very sad if this really happened to me.
no need t worry. and no need to stop or worry about. it is not so easy that you will lost your bitcoin. just keep your wallet key in safe place. you will never lose your bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1003
𝓗𝓞𝓓𝓛
Try to not cry, and then keep trying to earn more than I lost. But I would also probably just give up on this and would stop to earn it anymore, I'll be very sad if this really happened to me.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Well If I suddenly lost all of my bitcoin I guess I would try to quit if it was stolen. I would try to recover if it was lost in HYIP and gambling though since it is my fault and not other's. If it is not my fault that I lost my BTC Ill quit.
That is probably the worst feeling to ever have. Losing your coins because it's your own fault would not be that bad because you can look at it as a lesson learned the hard way. But if your coins are mercilessly stolen by someone, that is just something that you cannot find justice for, even if you look it at any different angles.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054
I would try to move on as quickly as possible, but that maybe easier said than done. With the amount of bitcoins I have right now, it is still at a level in which I can still afford to lose everything and not lose a lot of sleep over it. But if my bitcoins equate to half of my total assets, losing it would really be hard to accept, more so if I think that I've done a pretty good job at securing it.
This is the case with me too. I have less than 10% of my assets invested in bitcoins and I never buy more coins at a high price that I can't afford. I know that everything doesn't last forever and with bitcoins, all your money is saved in a digital form where it is exposed to attacks and less security.
Saving the coins in a paper or hardware wallet gives me some kind of satisfaction.
Activity: 490
Maybe I would just get a bit mad because I spent almost all of them buying videogames  Tongue
Probably I would also buy some more, it's always a good thing to have some bitcoins
if you still have spare money in your bank? what if you lose it all previously you had to buy a lot of bitcoin with all your money and you spend a bitcoin to buy something useless. I think video games can not be sold again?
I would regret it if it happens
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
It would depend on the circumstances that caused that loss.

If I lost my coins because of bad management (gambling, trading, etc), of course I would cry and try to learn from that mistake to avoid in my future decisions.
If I lose because of hacks or similar problems, I would improve my security measures.

But in any case, nothing would remove me from this interesting bitcoin ecosystem and I would continue working hard to recover my lost coins.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1338
Slava Ukraini!
It's hard to imagine this situation for me. I only can predict how I could react. First mind which cames to my mind, I would leave crypto world, because I wouldn't want to loose bitcoins again. Second my mind, I maybe would try to somehow scam people, to get my bitcoins back. I know it would be bad idea...
Activity: 854
I will be upset for sure, but i think that i will try to return my goods if it possible, if not , i am gonna start earning againe with my experience it will be faster.
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 3037
BTC price road to $80k
first i will be so mad and sad of losing all and next i will try how to recover what i lost i will make a list of solution and try them all or i will try to buy some bitcoin again and start over
Better to accept it and look for a solution all problem can resolve its impossible that you can not resolve it if you are lazy you can not recover all your bitcoin.. honestly many ways to recover it you can do it like working online signature campaign can help to recover all your loses or offer some skills in services section also doing some bounties in altcoin section that you can earn altcoin and convert it into bitcoin ..
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
What could i do, probably cry for about a week...... Cry
crying is one of the first expression of feelings that are usually done by a man when she felt disadvantaged. but I will not do it
I'll try to get my money back
well, to be honest if you lose all your bitcoins then unfortunately it is simply just impossible to get the same money back because it is impossible to reverse the transactions, i would just move on i think
Activity: 504
What could i do, probably cry for about a week...... Cry
crying is one of the first expression of feelings that are usually done by a man when she felt disadvantaged. but I will not do it
I'll try to get my money back
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
first i will be so mad and sad of losing all and next i will try how to recover what i lost i will make a list of solution and try them all or i will try to buy some bitcoin again and start over
Pages:
Jump to: