Pages:
Author

Topic: What would you do if you suddenly lost all of your bitcoins? - page 7. (Read 5196 times)

Activity: 1092
Merit: 520
What could i do, probably cry for about a week...... Cry
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
We can do nothing we just accept the truth the money is gone. All we can do for now is be carefull that it would not happen. And do not put our coin in the same wallet or investment so of it will happen not all our money will gone.
you are definitely right about that, i t would be impossible to change anythign when bitcoins are lost already, in my opinion i would just keep on moving forward in order to forget the loss
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
That would be very depressing and burdensome to me; all the hardwork and time i spent trying to earn bitcoin would've been for nothing. I would lose my vibe to try earn it again and just give up on it. I have lost some of it in gambling before and i almost did give up; but i made sure not to make the same mistake i did then.
Activity: 252
I've become addicted, all my time spent gambling sports betting, once I lost all my money because I bet the max bet,
it was very painful and I would stop gambling when it also
i think i will become made if i lost all my bitcois. actually it is my all asserts. and cannot afford to lose it. even the thoughts of loosing my bitcoins make me worry. so how can i bare to lose it in real.
Activity: 826
Merit: 502
It is very bad and unlucky, I will never think about that, as if someone lost their coins they will not be able to recover their coins back as theer is no any way to recover our lost bitcoins.
legendary
Activity: 2842
Merit: 1152
Well, suddenly loosing all of my bitcoins is very devastating. Just like what happened to me last week. All of my bitcoins were invested to the famous cloud mining website which is the Hashocean. Then, they just disappeared like a bubble together with our hard earned bitcoins. It makes me think if I will continue to work hard to earn bitcoins thinking it will just turn to nothing. But, after thinking many times, I came up to a decision to save my bitcoins and just trade to earn profits. It is a safer way to earn bitcoins than investing to a ponzi sites that offers profits and fools every investors.
Cloudmining websites are all scam and investing in them was a very wrong decision IMO. I heard so many scam cases of Hasocean and it's sad that many lost their hard-earned money. But same is the case with gambling too and those loses have to be learnt from the beginning. These ponzis try to pay users till a time when they get enough profit to scam and disappear.
If I suddenly lost all of my bitcoins then the first thing I would do is to think of a way to recover it if possible.I will seek help and ask if someone already experience what I experience then ask him/her what he/she did after that and learn from it.
the topic has not mentioned that where will some one lost their btcoin. either he will lost it in gambling or in trading or some one my stole it. its important because different occasions have different reaction. if i lost in gambling so then noting can be done. because it is no  more my bitcoin. if i lost it in trading and if the value came down to 0.50 then i can only hod it for long run. because still is a chance recovering that.
Activity: 644
Merit: 261
If I suddenly lost all of my bitcoins then the first thing I would do is to think of a way to recover it if possible.I will seek help and ask if someone already experience what I experience then ask him/her what he/she did after that and learn from it.
Activity: 172
Merit: 100
Maybe I would just get a bit mad because I spent almost all of them buying videogames  Tongue
Probably I would also buy some more, it's always a good thing to have some bitcoins
Activity: 476
I've become addicted, all my time spent gambling sports betting, once I lost all my money because I bet the max bet,
it was very painful and I would stop gambling when it also
Activity: 168
We can do nothing we just accept the truth the money is gone. All we can do for now is be carefull that it would not happen. And do not put our coin in the same wallet or investment so of it will happen not all our money will gone.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
I would try to move on as quickly as possible, but that maybe easier said than done. With the amount of bitcoins I have right now, it is still at a level in which I can still afford to lose everything and not lose a lot of sleep over it. But if my bitcoins equate to half of my total assets, losing it would really be hard to accept, more so if I think that I've done a pretty good job at securing it.
Activity: 224
Well, suddenly loosing all of my bitcoins is very devastating. Just like what happened to me last week. All of my bitcoins were invested to the famous cloud mining website which is the Hashocean. Then, they just disappeared like a bubble together with our hard earned bitcoins. It makes me think if I will continue to work hard to earn bitcoins thinking it will just turn to nothing. But, after thinking many times, I came up to a decision to save my bitcoins and just trade to earn profits. It is a safer way to earn bitcoins than investing to a ponzi sites that offers profits and fools every investors.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Of course I would be really mad but there is not much that you can do afterwards if it already happened. So you can get mad about it but it is going to get you nowhere.
I think that I would quit with Bitcoin after that.
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
I have worked hard to save a little bit of bitcoin and i am tightly holding them so if i lost them it will be my biggest nightmare don't know how i will be able to earn that much again. But i have not stored all of those coins in one wallet or exchanger so i think i will not loss all i have.  Wink
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
I'll start all over again.  Haven't happened to me yet but I got some bad experiences losing most of the bitcoins I have from HYIP sites and a scammer.   
I would have heart fail if that news gets to my ear(just kidding). Well I wish this would never happen but it is better to
use some precaution because prevention is better than cure. We can't be sure that thing doesn't happen if we keep our bitcoins
unused, so it is better to invest in many areas because if one fails than there's another to withstand, and if all fails
than that's bad luck. and before investing to any HYIP you have to think many times as HYIPS are not recommended !
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036
Topic title says it all. What would you do?

What would i do than if i loose all my bitcoin, I would search why i loose my bitcoin so i avoid that type of thing which lead me to loosing my bitcoins...And yes like others i would start making bitcoins from different campaigns and would be careful in using my bitcoin.
But what if you lost it? As in you totally lost it with no other way of retrieving it?
Like, sure. You took all the necessary precautionary measures but you still lost your coins. What would you have done?

I, for sure, wouldn't have been able to do anything but weep and move on and try to earn them all again. I would most definitely regret that unfortunate event but there's hardly anything I can do so I wouldn't just sit my butt down and cry for eternity.
When i lose all of my bitcoins i cant do anything because there are allot of poeple who losed some bitcoins but you cant trace them back so
Your bitcoins are gone and you will never get them back anytime thats really sad.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 629
Ofcourse i will be sad especially if the reason is all my fault. but then i should accept that reality and start again to work to get bitcoins. and this time i would be careful in everything i do to avoid this to happen again.
copper member
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004
Campaign Management & Translation Service
Topic title says it all. What would you do?

What would i do than if i loose all my bitcoin, I would search why i loose my bitcoin so i avoid that type of thing which lead me to loosing my bitcoins...And yes like others i would start making bitcoins from different campaigns and would be careful in using my bitcoin.

Pages:
Jump to: