Pages:
Author

Topic: What would you do with 10 eth - page 18. (Read 7242 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
All that glitters is not bitcoin
August 28, 2017, 09:17:11 AM
ETH is already an investment, and I think a good one  Wink
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130
August 28, 2017, 09:09:04 AM

Well if i do have that big amount of eth i think i would invest it in other altcoins, buy other altcoins that is base on etherium then try to make profit for it. 10 eth is big money almost equivalent to 1btc and that is huge. Mostly i do trading more on the eth base coins so i do prefer buying from and convert it into bitcoin and buy another potential coins.
10 ETH is not almost equivalent with 1 btc. 10 ETH = 0.8 BTC atm.

Op's question is same with other thread which asked "what will you do if you have 1 btc". I think we  don't need to give any answer Cheesy
Activity: 1652
Merit: 518
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
August 28, 2017, 09:08:01 AM
Hi Guy's,

Where would you invest 10 eth in when you can and why? Smiley

Well if i do have that big amount of eth i think i would invest it in other altcoins, buy other altcoins that is base on etherium then try to make profit for it. 10 eth is big money almost equivalent to 1btc and that is huge. Mostly i do trading more on the eth base coins so i do prefer buying from and convert it into bitcoin and buy another potential coins.

Maybe i should hold it or buy another altcoins and hold and wait the altcoin you buy going rise the value or maybe you try convert in btc and cashout if you have something important to buy.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 250
http://unidapp.app
August 28, 2017, 09:04:08 AM
If there is 10ETH I certainly would not invest in any altcoin because ETH has a strong market and they have a professional team and lots of investors so never will ETH have bad prices.
Activity: 2226
Merit: 347
August 28, 2017, 08:24:24 AM
Hi Guy's,

If you do believe on ETH then better to hold it off since you purchase those coins on the very first place then im sure you do have a strong hope for that coin but if the thing on your mind is regarding on diversifying then it would not be bad to diversify those amounts on another altcoin too which you do saw have potential to rise up in the future which would really possible generate you potential income even more.
Activity: 868
Merit: 256
August 28, 2017, 08:23:15 AM
Hi Guy's,

Activity: 148
Merit: 100
August 28, 2017, 08:15:18 AM
Why are you asking? Are you going to give away 10 eth to the best idea.

Do some research, there are tons of threads like this, and invest in de projects you like and want them to succeed.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
August 28, 2017, 08:06:38 AM
Hi Guy's,

Pages:
Jump to: