Pages:
Author

Topic: What would you do with 10 eth - page 9. (Read 7242 times)

Activity: 200
Merit: 10
STEM - football token exchange market!
September 18, 2017, 03:51:27 PM
Wait for three years.
then become a USD millionaire  Grin
In all seriousness, I'd just wait and see what's going on in the market.
Activity: 142
Merit: 100
September 18, 2017, 03:31:07 PM
if 10 eth is all i have, i would invest 1 eth in 10 ico's Smiley
there is a big chance that one of them will do x10
sometimes even more
I also often do this because ICO projects make it easier for me to earn more. If investing in 10 ICOs will be risky but if the project is really potential then you will definitely get huge profits.

I agree, but I would try to find 1-2 ICOs I really like and believe in, and I want them to become successful, make good research, and then invest

I allso perfer investing in ico. The most important thing is to do a research of the project, the team.... On the short term the right choices can be quite profitable (x2,x5), the best of them are smart investmemt allso for longterm hodlers.
Activity: 126
September 18, 2017, 03:07:40 PM
if 10 eth is all i have, i would invest 1 eth in 10 ico's Smiley
there is a big chance that one of them will do x10
sometimes even more
I also often do this because ICO projects make it easier for me to earn more. If investing in 10 ICOs will be risky but if the project is really potential then you will definitely get huge profits.

I agree, but I would try to find 1-2 ICOs I really like and believe in, and I want them to become successful, make good research, and then invest
Activity: 924
Merit: 512
September 18, 2017, 03:05:38 PM
If i have 10 ETH i will spilit them.them half i would use for trade/invest in ICO and half i will use to store for a long time.now a days ICO project are good for quick money. ETH has a good future.so holding ETH is an also a good way for making money.
I think trading ETH is the right way to make money. Last week the price went up to $200 now it is near to $300 that means. For 10 ETH $1k profit you will get. I am telling you to do trading with your all ETH. just a few coins use it in trading and increase your ETH. Suppose if I have this coins in my wallet I will use this method and increase my bankroll.

Your expectation become true buddy now. ETH's value has been turned to 300$ almost today. Preference to invest is according to the own view because each and every have the experience certain field. I would suggest to try in trading platform since you can buy ETH based smart contract ico with the eth you have.
Activity: 126
September 18, 2017, 03:01:11 PM
If i have 10 ETH i will spilit them.them half i would use for trade/invest in ICO and half i will use to store for a long time.now a days ICO project are good for quick money. ETH has a good future.so holding ETH is an also a good way for making money.
I think trading ETH is the right way to make money. Last week the price went up to $200 now it is near to $300 that means. For 10 ETH $1k profit you will get. I am telling you to do trading with your all ETH. just a few coins use it in trading and increase your ETH. Suppose if I have this coins in my wallet I will use this method and increase my bankroll.

Trading is a good option if you actually know smth about how to trade)
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Activity: 473
Merit: 250
September 18, 2017, 02:03:41 PM
Activity: 248
Merit: 11
September 18, 2017, 01:35:36 PM
Hi Guy's,

Where would you invest 10 eth in when you can and why? Smiley
if i have 10 ETH i want trade better than investing in ico program.
Activity: 252
September 18, 2017, 01:33:24 PM
If i have 10 ETH i will spilit them.them half i would use for trade/invest in ICO and half i will use to store for a long time.now a days ICO project are good for quick money. ETH has a good future.so holding ETH is a also a good way for making money.
Activity: 266
Sound. Fury. Signifying.
September 18, 2017, 01:29:01 PM
I see the basic goal this way: turn 10 eth into >10 eth. You can accomplish that by day trading, but I wouldn't recommend that path if you don't have day trading experience. At the least, read a book on the subject before diving in. You can accomplish that by buying other coins that you think have greater short-term upside potential. You can accomplish that by picking strong ICOs.

If none of those things sound like a good way to spend your time, then just leave it in ETH. Just store it somewhere safe.
Activity: 191
September 18, 2017, 01:26:30 PM
Hi Guy's,

i want participating in a few ico program running now.
Activity: 798
Merit: 502
September 18, 2017, 01:25:42 PM
Hi Guy's,

If you bought your eth in a lower price then better to hold half of it and buy other altcoins that is based on eth platform there are actually plenty of them and most are good ones.
Activity: 588
September 18, 2017, 01:23:39 PM
Better you use for trading altcoin or trading eth and BTC.
it's more profitable. The only risk is if the price goes down, a good strategy is to not store eggs in one basket so you are preparing another for backup.
Activity: 336
Merit: 252
September 18, 2017, 01:16:02 PM
I would most likely sell 2.5 eth for bitcoin, hold 2.5 eth and buy a bunch of altcoins with the rest (perhaps buy into an ico, even though that's very unlikely).
Activity: 55
September 18, 2017, 01:14:01 PM
Hi

As i am a strong believer of the ethereum project as many are, i would recommend to continue to buy more and more. Looking at ethereum in the long run the opportunity is endless.

Activity: 196
September 18, 2017, 12:22:00 PM
I would diversify it. I would also invest 20% in well study ICO!

Activity: 462
Merit: 115
September 18, 2017, 11:48:16 AM
I would trade five Eth tokens for Bitcoin. I would then trade one Eth token for other altcoins like NEO, Waves or this coin in my signature (electroneum).
Mr
Activity: 309
September 18, 2017, 11:42:05 AM
Joining ICO with good potential and hype, you can profit from it easily as early investors in many project.
Not good at all. I have seen there are too many scam projects. They are trying to buy as many as advertisements as they can to lure people invest their money there. THen, they will steal all the money. You can check the altcoin announcement for more details. There are likely thousands of ICO in that board
Activity: 89
September 18, 2017, 11:33:48 AM
Keep 5, at least until the fork, and wait for 5 promising ICO's
Activity: 336
September 18, 2017, 11:32:16 AM
I will invest in 3 icos)
Pages:
Jump to: