Pages:
Author

Topic: What would you do with 20,000 Dogecoins? - page 5. (Read 530 times)

Activity: 2842
Merit: 625
November 15, 2021, 03:44:17 PM
I'll put that into bitcoin but as you don't like that option, you better keep that into its form. The peak of Dogecoin was quite high and it's not even there again.

If you believe that another ATH might come back to Dogecoin then you shall hold it again. But if not, just follow what you think is good without regret like trading it on Ethereum.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 548
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
November 15, 2021, 03:38:06 PM
20000 doegecoin in today's market value is something like $5000 which is a good for investment. There were more number of altcoins. Going through the entire marketcap find the one that has the potential to grow as well as low priced compared to more other projects that are under hype or in an overrated state. I would suggest to invest on cryptocurrency that are backed by exchanges. For example kucoin, huboi and more similar ones.
Activity: 127
Merit: 62
November 15, 2021, 03:29:28 PM
Good afternoon,

I've been involved in Bitcoin for a few years, in 2014 while mining Bitcoin with ASIC I put for a while the graphs to mine Dogecoin, then as they worth hardly anything I forgot about them until a few days ago I got to thinking that maybe I had not changed them to Bitcoin (as I did with the rest of what I had mined).

The thing is that I started looking for the keys and I found 46,000 Dogecoins, I have changed 6000 to Shiba and I was thinking about changing another 20,000 to other Altcoins.

In principle it has occurred to me to put a part in Ether, another in Loopring and another in Solana and / or Cardano, also put a tiny part in DOGGGO in case the people who are following it make it go up to the moon.

Any opinion will be welcome.

I can also keep the Doges, I do not consider putting it in Bitcoin because I'm up to my eyebrows.

Thanks in advance for your wise advice.
Pages:
Jump to: