Pages:
Author

Topic: What would you like to be able to buy with BTC online? - page 14. (Read 30233 times)

legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
Hmm, what would i like to buy with bitcoins online that is not available yet? Well I would say PIZZA! I know there is already a site that offers pizza for bitcoins but unfortunately our country is not supported. So it will be great to buy PIZZA here on the philippines online with my bitcoins. I suddenly craved for pizza Grin
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
I would like to buy the normal things, like groceries or something, if you could buy that online with the bitcoin and its get shipped it would be pretty handy.
Also its good for the people because it will open peoples eyes its possible.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
I would like to buy more furniture stuff for my house, I have bought a house a month go and it would be cool to buy furniture for my house than.
I hope it will soon be possible so I can still make my bitcoins worth it, although the halving is coming.

Congrats on your new house sir! Hope I can also buy a house for my future family from my own hard work. Cheesy Anyways your search for bitcoin accepting furniture seller will be over, you might check and take a look on this one: http://emfurn.com/ Haven't tried it personally (can't afford Cheesy ) but it was legit based on reviews. They even offer free shipping for North Americans
We all hope later that we can buy everything with Bitcoin. I hope I can walk later in a store and just pay with Bitcoin.
But there will be also more people that will use Bitcoin and that is also very good I think.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
I would like to buy more furniture stuff for my house, I have bought a house a month go and it would be cool to buy furniture for my house than.
I hope it will soon be possible so I can still make my bitcoins worth it, although the halving is coming.

Congrats on your new house sir! Hope I can also buy a house for my future family from my own hard work. Cheesy Anyways your search for bitcoin accepting furniture seller will be over, you might check and take a look on this one: http://emfurn.com/ Haven't tried it personally (can't afford Cheesy ) but it was legit based on reviews. They even offer free shipping for North Americans
Activity: 132
fastdice.com The Worlds Fastest Bitcoin Dice
Activity: 420
I hope I can buy everything with it. I hope later in the future that I can walk in a store and I just can pay with bitcoin.
The problem is that not many people doesnt even know what Bitcoin is and how they must use it.
Activity: 280
I would like to buy daily stuff online with my bitcoins, like groceries or drinks.
I think many other will join me with this idea, its pretty sweet if that would be possible.
Activity: 448
For now i would like to buy stroller for my baby with bitcoin i hope i can buy it in few months. But for now i need more bitcoins and collect more bitcoins to buy it online.. i hope that the price will rise also to exchange my bitcoin into paypal to buy in ebay or amazon..

Awww sweet parent.. Good luck on that

Anyways I would like buy groceries online with my btc , so far I haven't seen one good online shop yet but hopefully sooner so I can effortlessly shop online
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1030
Privacy is always important
For now i would like to buy stroller for my baby with bitcoin i hope i can buy it in few months. But for now i need more bitcoins and collect more bitcoins to buy it online.. i hope that the price will rise also to exchange my bitcoin into paypal to buy in ebay or amazon..
Activity: 1148
Merit: 527
I think we can buy every thing now a days with bitcoins. There are many online marketplace who are accepting bitcoin. We can easily exchange bitcoin to other currencies to buy anything. So nothing is impossible to buy online with BTC in my opinion..
Activity: 1204
I want to buy a car online with bitcoin way, that I do to give a surprise to my family and I also wanted to prove that I'm working too hard, and I hope it really happens  Smiley
Activity: 392
I think you can buy almost everything right now with bitcoins, even from black market, you just need to search
Activity: 434
I would like to order useful things like the daily stuff you buy for your first need, toilet paper and other primary stuff you need. It may be weird if its possible but I think its pretty nice if its possible and helpful for a lot of people.
Activity: 406
movie, soccer, basketball and other sport tickets, food with delivery to home, big things like houses, cars and so on
Activity: 798
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
accessories for my computer such as headset or speaker.. might be good too if I could buy those things locally..  Smiley
Activity: 224
I would like to buy everything, and i'm pretty sure that everything WILL be in online stores for BTC in future
Activity: 714
I would like to buy the useful daily stuff, like the groceries I buy daily but shipped.
Thinking that it will take some time but it will happen in the future.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1010
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Would be awesome to buy fast foods and other meals to home/work, since BTC becomes more and more famous i think it will be avilavble in near future
Activity: 464
As the title says....

What products would you like to buy online with your BTC? Anything that is not yet available?
so far,what i need is can buy with bitcoin,i just want some popular online accept bitcoin as payment,so i can buy anything what i need with bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!
I want to buy more useful things, like a bed or good house furniture.
Haven't seen a store that already does this, I think its time for it, the bitcoin is growing.

That's just because merchants are not yet prepared for this, they are feared by the liquidity BTC possesses as there is no guarantee whether it will remain stable or spike/doom the next moment they approve to use it...
Pages:
Jump to: