Pages:
Author

Topic: What would you like to be able to buy with BTC online? - page 18. (Read 30233 times)

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011
in the future i want every shopping center in my country accept bitcoin as the payment method so i do not necessary to bring my paper moneys to that place because i can buy my daily needs use my bitcoin

Yes indeed even I would like to use Bitcoin in shopping centres and malls as a payment method which could make our life much easier and btw many E-Commerce sites have started accepting Bitcoin as a payment method
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000
in the future i want every shopping center in my country accept bitcoin as the payment method so i do not necessary to bring my paper moneys to that place because i can buy my daily needs use my bitcoin
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
I would like to be able to buy everything with bitcoin. I think what I'm looking forward to most is paying for gametime with digital currency. Whether it be bitcoin, hyper, or some other coin. The next step I'd like to see is instead of earning in game currency in an MMO to them actually awarding digital currency for completing quests and things of that nature. If they could implement something like that, but yet keep it so you can't pay to win that would be awesome. Most MMOs you can pay for in game currency anyways from 3rd party sites.
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
I would like to buy something from ebay which i see many good prices,
But directly buying through bitcoin, i saw a cheap car but don't know how the deal goes there.
And for digital items i would like to buy skype credit but they do not have this option.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 3095
BTC price road to $80k
I would like to buy box tool like volcano box,tornado box and setool box that can be use to program supported mobiles
and you can also unlock carrier of the supported mobile..
But for now while collecting bitcoins you can only buy it on amazon or in official sites....
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
i was interested to buy a good bicycle, amazon is not well replenished with high-end bicycle like the cube race one, i wanted the one yellow from 2015

and therefore i can not even use purse.io for this item
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1003
𝓗𝓞𝓓𝓛
As the title says....

What products would you like to buy online with your BTC? Anything that is not yet available?

I want fashion men's products can be purchased online with BTC, because I am very happy to shop such as jackets, t-shirts and jeans. in my country is not yet available, but most of them accept BTC only to buy pulse.

What country are you in?

I am from Indonesia. possibly in other countries many of which sell fashion men can be purchased with bitcoin, but shipping to Indonesia is quite expensive because taxes are quite high here
Agreed. Tax is the main problem here, and also the shipping cost. You can buy a cheap priced fashion products online, but the shipping cost is too damn high. Angry
I would like to buy clothes or foods via online, I hope this happen in near future. Honestly I cant spending my bitcoin in my country because there's no merchants would accepting bitcoin nowadays..
Activity: 1064
Merit: 505
u can buy pretty much everything with BTC these days ...

Not even close. I would like to be able to buy everything that you can buy with paypal, it is a long way until it gets there but hopefully one day it happens when the price gets more stable perhaps.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
Decentralized Asset Management Platform
Groceries delivered.

That would be awesome: have fresh groceries delivered right on our front door for BTC. Farmers could benefit from BTC and if they have free electricity from renewable sources they could also contribute to mining. A farm 2.0: Tomato/Bitcoin!
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Groceries delivered.

Probably the best every one want. Hopefully to see such services online this coming 2016.

As an answer to OP, besides from groceries, I would like to buy or should I say order on a fast food online with my btc. I know there are already some services like that online but all of them doesn't currently support my country (PH). Would love to also see one that's based or atleast supported our country on 2016
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Anything really

Stuff like the things I can get daily in a store but instead paying with bitcoins.

I would love to be able to do groceries and pay with bitcoin, if and when that happens I would feel some accomplishment of what we have done as a bitcoin community.
Activity: 286
Merit: 250
I wish I can use bitcoin to buy anything online. It does not matter which goods or services they are. I can only buy some computer related goods at present.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Groceries delivered.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Would be nice to have travel packages available to be paid via coins. That would be pretty swell..
Activity: 672
Merit: 503
I would like to see game cards that will accept bitcoin as payment here in my country, as of now very few company/store accepts bitcoim as payment and i dont like/need their products xD
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046
As the title says....

What products would you like to buy online with your BTC? Anything that is not yet available?

I want fashion men's products can be purchased online with BTC, because I am very happy to shop such as jackets, t-shirts and jeans. in my country is not yet available, but most of them accept BTC only to buy pulse.

What country are you in?

I am from Indonesia. possibly in other countries many of which sell fashion men can be purchased with bitcoin, but shipping to Indonesia is quite expensive because taxes are quite high here
As the title says....

What country are you in?
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046
As the title says....

legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003
u can buy pretty much everything with BTC these days ...
Pages:
Jump to: