Pages:
Author

Topic: What you do with BITCOIN ? - page 14. (Read 9612 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
Move On !!!!!!
September 06, 2015, 07:33:17 AM
What you do with BTC

Where you spend?

Where you sell BTC ?

Where you buy BTC ?

I have a big chunk that I keep in my cold storage. I have invested small percentage in couple of alts. The rest that I have in my Electrum, I try to spend and pay as much as I can with Bitcoin.

For example plain tickets and hotel, I pay regularly this with Bitcoin. Once I even payed my bills with Bitcoin, just to try the service out, even though that got to be a bit expensive. Of course, as I spend, I try to buy on the exchanges,so I pretty much have the same amount all of the time.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
September 06, 2015, 05:02:35 AM
I save all my bitcoins in my wallet. I spend very rarely my bitcoin (mostly for fee of participation in various sites online) because I think that bitcoin is a good long term investment. I never have sold bitcoin. I bought a couple of times bitcoin at virwox.

nice planing, so far i spend my bitcoin for many things, because i feel like bitcoin so simple and so easy to purchase something on internet, actually i dont spend all of my bitcoin, i should save my bitcoins to and just spend a little of them,thanks for inspiring me  Wink
legendary
Activity: 896
September 06, 2015, 04:59:16 AM
i am currently saving most of my coins for the long term. beside that i also spend some of my coins on things mostly from dinodirect.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1014
In Satoshi I Trust
September 06, 2015, 04:57:46 AM
What you do with BTC

Where you spend?

Where you sell BTC ?

Where you buy BTC ?

spend some and help your own investment  Smiley

i buy stuff and i donate alot in BTC. changetip is a nice way to do that.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
September 06, 2015, 04:32:36 AM
What you do with BTC

Where you spend?

Where you sell BTC ?

Where you buy BTC ?

I do gambling and betting with bitcoin. And i sell bitcoin to someone on faceobok but actually i rarely sell my bitcoin because i always using that bitcoin for gambling. Where you buy ? Well i never buy bitcoin, i always earn it from sigcam and giveaway.
legendary
Activity: 1134
September 06, 2015, 04:07:04 AM
I save all my bitcoins in my wallet. I spend very rarely my bitcoin (mostly for fee of participation in various sites online) because I think that bitcoin is a good long term investment. I never have sold bitcoin. I bought a couple of times bitcoin at virwox.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
September 06, 2015, 04:01:52 AM
I keep part of my BTC as a "pension fund", so to speak Smiley

Other parts are being used to pay bills, or sent over to my Bitcoin debit card for grocery shopping
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!
September 06, 2015, 03:57:26 AM
for now i just decided to hold bitcoins and keep earning. i am hoping that the btc price will reach $1000 someday then sell it Cheesy
Activity: 294
September 06, 2015, 03:53:46 AM
What you do with BTC

Where you spend?

Where you sell BTC ?

Where you buy BTC ?
i buy things that i want with bitcoin. i'll exchange btc to my country currency then i buy anything i want.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1074
September 06, 2015, 03:27:37 AM
What you do with BTC
I hodl it ...well most of it... about 80%
Where you spend?
The rest are being spend on Overstock and online websites supporting BTC ... I like the ChangeTip app too... some are dumped on gambling for fun.
Where you sell BTC ?
Exchanges ... Localbitcoins and at meetups or to Bitcoin friends.
Where you buy BTC ? See previous answer...  Roll Eyes

Let's not post the same questions ...over and over again.. be creative and take the time to read all the other forum topics, before you create a new thread.  Wink
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
September 06, 2015, 03:19:51 AM
In my country there is nearly no place to spend my bitcoin. But I am trading it for profits. When the price is low, I will buy some. When the price increases, I will sell it.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
September 06, 2015, 02:52:12 AM
not spending too much for now, maybe in soem good games here and there, accumulating via signature a little, i'm planning to mine again with the new s7 it seem very efficient and promising
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1852
September 06, 2015, 01:11:22 AM

I only do two things:

1) HODL my BTC, and mixing them for privacy.  I hold the bulk on my Ledger Nano and Trezor (both highly recommended).  Smaller amounts just in case I need easy & fast liquidity at blockchain.info's wallet.

2) Buy gold.  There is nothing else I really want to buy with BTC.

I have HEDL (held) most of my BTC vs. buying gold, which was really a set of experiments.
Activity: 364
September 06, 2015, 01:05:39 AM
What you do with BTC

Where you spend?

Where you sell BTC ?

Where you buy BTC ?
First, I'm just holding my BTC in my wallet until right now. So i don't do anything with my bitcoin.
Second, I remember that I spent my bitcoin for my phone credit when i needed it.
Third, I sold my bitcoin in my local market exchanger in vip.bitcoin.co.id
And the last, i never buy bitcoin Grin
Activity: 854
Merit: 658
rgbkey.github.io/pgp.txt
September 06, 2015, 12:12:33 AM
I make BTC here from doing odd jobs that pop up on the forum, and sig campaigns. I spend it wherever I want. I don't really buy any, but I like to think I'm helping the economy with the little activity that I provide.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
September 06, 2015, 12:10:17 AM
I sometimes do a recharge with bitcoins.
I don't buy bitcoins, but I earn them from faucets and other means.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115
Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!
September 06, 2015, 12:05:18 AM
I haven't bought bitcoin so far. All of my bitcoins were hard-earned. I usually spend them on buying prepaid load and sometimes sell it to get some cash if needed
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 10611
September 05, 2015, 11:51:13 PM
i mostly have stored my bitcoin so far. because the bitcoin price is low right now i don't have any plans for selling them so far. instead i am keeping them for the future when the price is higher and it becomes more popular so that i have more options for where i can spend them.
as for buying, i always buy at low prices from my exchanger and store them away on top of my stash.
i have bought some small things (like games, steam wallet code) here and there but nothing big so far.
Activity: 350
September 05, 2015, 11:31:39 PM
What you do with BTC I keep it in my wallet for a week and see if if there's an increase of exchange rate, if yes, I sell, if no increase yet I keep until there's some profit

Where you spend? I don't spend my BTC, I keep it and sell in case I wan't to buy something

Where you sell BTC ? I sell it to a local exchange or to someone who needs it (with profit)

Where you buy BTC ? I buy from a local exchange
Activity: 910
September 05, 2015, 11:24:18 PM
I am impressed at the new and innovative ways in which we can now spend our bitcoins but at the moment I am trying hard to accumulate bitcoins as I can see in the long term prices may go high so want to jump in while I can still afford to buy some. Then later on I can spend it. In my country I usually buy from coinhako with 2% fee. I do not have many options to buy.
Pages:
Jump to: