Author

Topic: what you like best in Bitcoin ? - page 128. (Read 162354 times)

Activity: 197
Merit: 100
August 25, 2015, 08:08:59 PM
what you like best in Bitcoin ? decentralized and not issued by any central authority. I think that's what makes it special ultimately. There's been nothing like it before.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
https://cryptoworld.io
August 19, 2015, 12:19:00 PM
I like bitcoin because I learned lots of concepts, from cryptography to privacy, from transactions to fee etc.
Activity: 533
Merit: 500
August 19, 2015, 08:07:34 AM
What do I like best about Bitcoin? Hmm...

Decentralization (no more greedy banks, etc.)
Tiny transaction fees (compared to Visa/Mastercard, etc.)
Super speedy transactions (compared to bank transfers which take days, etc.)

The rollercoaster ride of investing in it is exciting too. Wink

Regards,
Christopher

I completely agree with you the best attraction about the bitcoins is the decentralisation and online transfers which are so speedy and quick that we no need to visit banks of WU to transfer funds.

And I also view it as an investment product, which would definitely benefit me in the future and would be having good fund at the end of retirement if I hold good bitcoins at a moment. And generally I use it for online transfers as it is quick and with very low transaction costs, but there are many other benefits attached with bitcoins.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
★YoBit.Net★ 200+ Coins Exchange & Dice
August 19, 2015, 07:46:23 AM
I like bitcoins but i don t like whales that dumps
legendary
Activity: 2676
Merit: 2203
BitcoinPenny.com
August 17, 2015, 09:45:41 PM
What do I like best about Bitcoin? Hmm...

Decentralization (no more greedy banks, etc.)
Tiny transaction fees (compared to Visa/Mastercard, etc.)
Super speedy transactions (compared to bank transfers which take days, etc.)

The rollercoaster ride of investing in it is exciting too. Wink

Regards,
Christopher
Activity: 138
August 17, 2015, 07:52:50 PM
International transactions
Bitcoin provides a fast way of payment to a location you like. International transactions through banks are expensive and might take long. This makes the Bitcoin great.
legendary
August 15, 2015, 11:17:35 AM
low transaction fees and trade fees, so I can do things that I couldn't otherwise.

And I can earn and pay no taxes since most of my earnings can't be linked to my identity, I like it
Activity: 546
Merit: 510
August 15, 2015, 07:24:57 AM
for me Bitcoin allows me to hold some saving out of the banking system and the hands of the government.

Nay, I like the causal gambling and buying small items. Very nice to sit back friday evening, play a few games, perhaps get the jackpot. Love bitcoin.

Play resonsible, never gamble more than you can afford to loose.
August 15, 2015, 07:21:40 AM
like faucet i use only freebitco.in , and i buy whit every claim lottery tickets, maybe one day i'll win
Smiley

I just know that freebitco.in held a lottery, how to join that lottery?
maybe I had the luck to win  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283
August 15, 2015, 06:52:28 AM
I like the fact that for me it's actually easier to get Bitcoins instantly than say some money on my PayPal account.
And also the low transaction fees of course!

Plus it's pretty cool when you see that your Bitcoins are worth a little more the next day Smiley
August 15, 2015, 05:43:28 AM
to me, the best in bitcoin is signature campaign.
because it earn more than faucets and other  Tongue Tongue Tongue
Activity: 994
PUGG.io
August 15, 2015, 03:43:53 AM
that how its not controlled by some jerks who have it all ... and how it is controlled by community .... its transparency and anonymity
Yes it is controlled by those jerks, they are commonly called whales in here.
They manipulate the market prices of Bitcoin very much.
They just want a good news for Bitcoin and they increases the prices.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
August 15, 2015, 02:59:18 AM
that how its not controlled by some jerks who have it all ... and how it is controlled by community .... its transparency and anonymity
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
August 15, 2015, 12:43:33 AM
For me it's being decentralized and not issued by any central authority. I think that's what makes it special ultimately. There's been nothing like it before.

it's amazing to have a bank in our pockets and finally own our fiat that we all store in banks. we have got this power thanks to satoshi. in these times people around the world can make the difference by using bitcoin.

Yes with bitcoins one no need to go to any bank and sit at home or on the move can do the transactions without any big fees.

Yup agreed
satoshi has made this technology with epic,all we have to do just keep using bitcoin,keep promote it and spread possitive news about bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023
August 15, 2015, 12:32:12 AM
For me it's being decentralized and not issued by any central authority. I think that's what makes it special ultimately. There's been nothing like it before.

it's amazing to have a bank in our pockets and finally own our fiat that we all store in banks. we have got this power thanks to satoshi. in these times people around the world can make the difference by using bitcoin.

Yes with bitcoins one no need to go to any bank and sit at home or on the move can do the transactions without any big fees.
Activity: 644
Merit: 509
August 15, 2015, 12:21:23 AM
anonymous , easy to set up, easy to use, can create more wallet, less fee
not stable ( i can get profit from trading)  Smiley
Activity: 140
0x7ae5adbc7a0429a49b6e6ed4a8a89ffbbae6125f
August 14, 2015, 11:57:07 PM
Less fee and the government not involve
legendary
August 14, 2015, 11:53:28 PM
it's decentralization also i can get it free ( from sig campaign ) Cheesy
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
August 14, 2015, 11:52:06 PM
I like the decentralization and irreversible.
Activity: 462
August 14, 2015, 07:42:21 PM
Generally, I just enjoy messing with it and being able to easily earn it and spend it anonymously.
On the other hand, I can't help but remind myself of how volatile I think it is. Others may disagree, but I feel my Bitcoin may depreciate in value and I end up losing money, much like the whole XT business going on at the moment. It just feels too risky for me personally to be pumping my money into it with the dangers it possesses. It feels like I'm playing the stock market with Bitcoin rather than using it as much as money because of all of the potentially threatening problems that keep arising in the Bitcoin Discussion thread.
Jump to: