Author

Topic: what you like best in Bitcoin ? - page 124. (Read 162354 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
September 09, 2015, 01:26:25 PM
i really like bitcoin itself and it has many factors and uses that i like but there is one thing i like best in bitcoin and that is its anonimity. i know it's not completely anonymous but compared to other payment processors, bitcoin is the best on anonimity.
although bitcoin remain anonymous has the disadvantage that you can not ask the bitcoin refund if it has been sent. therefore you should be careful
yah i know bitcoin transactions were irreversible Tongue i always double or even triple check the address where im going to send the btc, no worries. Wink
Activity: 462
www.AntiBitcoinTalk.com
September 09, 2015, 03:52:17 AM
Disruptive banking industry.Can you imagine when we transfer bitcoin to any place of the world with almost no fee
People are saying bitcoin is slow,compare that with banks and with banks fee
Will be really nice to see bitcoin and altcoin enviroment growth and finally win that war.For me it is kind of war between people and banks
i agree but itsmore likely a war between bitcoiner and world..
they will not adopt it until we cannot prove the good side in using bitcoin..
i think they will not take a risk in just possiility or potential..
this will only happen when bitcoin price got stable ..
Activity: 533
Merit: 500
September 09, 2015, 03:26:52 AM
i really like bitcoin itself and it has many factors and uses that i like but there is one thing i like best in bitcoin and that is its anonimity. i know it's not completely anonymous but compared to other payment processors, bitcoin is the best on anonimity.
although bitcoin remain anonymous has the disadvantage that you can not ask the bitcoin refund if it has been sent. therefore you should be careful

Come on Dude, If you cannot afford to be careful for that reason than I don't think that you deserve to use bitcoins as a currency or a mode of payment. It is very sure that we recheck before transferring our bitcoins to other addresses and if you are not capable of taking care of it, than it is useless, it is not an disadvantage, and if it is an disadvantage than it would be only because of carelessness of an person.
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
September 08, 2015, 06:54:55 PM
Disruptive banking industry.Can you imagine when we transfer bitcoin to any place of the world with almost no fee
People are saying bitcoin is slow,compare that with banks and with banks fee
Will be really nice to see bitcoin and altcoin enviroment growth and finally win that war.For me it is kind of war between people and banks
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
September 08, 2015, 12:32:57 PM

There can be a third party that can act as an intermediary for transactions, or something like an escrow service that ensures the seller completes their part of the transaction before releasing the payment.

then what is the point of using bitcoin? using a third party would be the same as using a bank or like using PayPal. and third parties don't come free either.
i think services need to built up their trust. for instance if steam starts accepting bitcoin, nobody would even think about not trusting it.
Activity: 364
Merit: 252
September 08, 2015, 11:24:51 AM

There can be a third party that can act as an intermediary for transactions, or something like an escrow service that ensures the seller completes their part of the transaction before releasing the payment.
Activity: 770
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 08, 2015, 11:23:37 AM
i like bitcoin, coz i can earn it free, so i can buy some stuff with my bitcoin Wink

Let's find it!
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
September 08, 2015, 10:57:58 AM
Activity: 448
September 08, 2015, 10:48:13 AM
Activity: 854
Merit: 1009
JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK
September 08, 2015, 10:30:38 AM
I hate paypal, the limits, the verification and the restriction, and bitcoin doesnt have these things and that's why i love bitcoin Smiley

exactly , there is a lot of restrictions for using paypal and other options are simply not as good but with bitcoin everything is so easy and efficient. not to mention anybody can do it and with the lowest fee.

but sadly there is still not enough places to use bitcoin at.

There is hardly any financial freedom left:

Capital controls
Anti structuring laws
Financial restrictions (big brother tells you want you can buy and what not, even if its a legal purchase)

etc...

How is that financial freedom?
Activity: 756
Merit: 503
Crypto.games
September 08, 2015, 10:14:41 AM
i like best in bitcoin was...
1.) it is cool
2.) it has low transaction fees.
3.) you can earn from it.
4.) it is easy to use.
5.) the transactions are almost instant. not like in banks.

and i learn a lot from bitcoin so i really love it..
goodluck to all of us.
Tongue
Activity: 994
September 08, 2015, 10:10:59 AM
I hate paypal, the limits, the verification and the restriction, and bitcoin doesnt have these things and that's why i love bitcoin Smiley

You forgot also one important thing that Paypal has and Bitcoin doesn't, the chargebacks. I think that this is the worst thing about Paypal and I can't stand it.

This is a safe haven for scammers. I have been scammed by using PayPal several times and the worst thing is that at the end, your destiny is in the hands of some guy out there who is studying your case and making decision.

I guess this is just a faith of centralized systems.

Forgot it damn, yeah that's very true, i hate chargebacks. I just never make any deal through paypal, that's why i like bitcoin.
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
Move On !!!!!!
September 07, 2015, 12:40:35 PM

You forgot also one important thing that Paypal has and Bitcoin doesn't, the chargebacks. I think that this is the worst thing about Paypal and I can't stand it.

This is a safe haven for scammers. I have been scammed by using PayPal several times and the worst thing is that at the end, your destiny is in the hands of some guy out there who is studying your case and making decision.

I guess this is just a faith of centralized systems.
Activity: 742
September 07, 2015, 12:31:44 PM

exactly , there is a lot of restrictions for using paypal and other options are simply not as good but with bitcoin everything is so easy and efficient. not to mention anybody can do it and with the lowest fee.

haha lol iam not alone
i hate paypal to, i love bitcoin because bitcoin is simple and never asked my identity
but when i moved from paypal to bitcoin,paypal has allowed withdrawal to bank account without verification so i can withdraw my money from paypal to bank account even though my paypal is unverfied,so its more than eassy than last year
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163
Where is my ring of blades...
September 07, 2015, 11:31:42 AM

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
September 07, 2015, 08:31:57 AM
i like Instant send/receive service that is provided by bitcoin i also can pay from mobile this is save my precious time i also one thing like about this site that is fee is very low
Activity: 994
September 07, 2015, 08:03:15 AM
Activity: 336
September 07, 2015, 07:53:42 AM
for me bitcoin is not only a cool way to store and process my money through out the world but also its a newest and coolest and safest way to get the best knowledge I had wished to know..like all those os , financing , even getting scammed is also a lesson for me that how I can be safe by spotting the scammers and soo on..its a way I can start any business I want if I am sure about that before starting
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1037
฿ → ∞
September 07, 2015, 06:46:40 AM

• it's neat technology
  • it's a real alternative to fiat and other commodity
  • it's pretty subversive - I like that
  • it's giving me the feel of "power" - compared to the feel my fiat bank gives me
  • it's giving me the feel of "enlightenment" - I knew nothing about money before I studied Bitcoin
  • and probably more...

Rico
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
September 05, 2015, 12:50:12 PM
No dependence on banks, anonymity and low transaction fees.
Jump to: