Author

Topic: what you like best in Bitcoin ? - page 135. (Read 162354 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
July 09, 2015, 01:44:16 PM
You can move great sums of money without problems, lol!

Have to use the best exchanges which doesn't use freaking verification though, coz if Bitcoins are about privacy so fuck all those exchanges which are asking you to upload any documents! Smiley

Yes that is the best thing about the bitcoins. Getting rid of paper work is the best thing and time saving too. You don't have to disclose your identity as it is decentralised in nature and that is the reason people prefer it more as compare to fiat currency which involves high level paper work etc.
Activity: 224
Merit: 101
July 09, 2015, 11:12:03 AM
You can move great sums of money without problems, lol!

Have to use the best exchanges which doesn't use freaking verification though, coz if Bitcoins are about privacy so fuck all those exchanges which are asking you to upload any documents! Smiley
Activity: 342
Merit: 250
July 09, 2015, 11:00:03 AM
Nobody owns bitcoin. That's why it's so cool. No central authority controlling the system. Literally everyone has to play by the same rules.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
July 09, 2015, 05:08:32 AM
I could hold money noone knows I have.

I think that's not always true for some people: when you own a public address, this address can be linked to websites etc that own more personal information about you. However, a solution for this is sending some money to an extra / new address no one knows of. From then it's just a gamble whether it's yours or not. I think the government is not happy with Bitcoin with regard to people "saving money" in Bitcoin than on bankaccounts (in order to prevent paying tax) Wink.

i don't find this to be a problem, you can change your address for every new site, and besides shop site, the other don't ask for your information, also even then they can't really prove you that those addresses are your, unless you sign them, like we do here on the forum
Activity: 364
Merit: 252
July 09, 2015, 02:44:48 AM
It's great to have another option to fiat that is decentralized.  Also sending and receiving bitcoin is much easier and cheaper than with fiat.
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
PUGG.io
July 08, 2015, 10:45:34 PM
for me it is that the bitcoin is decentralised and i not trust the banks with my money. And the bitcoin is anonymous, unless someone knows our wallet address.
Activity: 714
Me, myself and I
July 08, 2015, 10:34:57 PM
I like that it is decentralized and i think bitcoin is a future of currency, so i can hold my money noone no i have
Activity: 697
Merit: 503
July 08, 2015, 10:26:26 PM
Fast and secure transactions and it's all done in the blockchain. And the transaction fee is usually very low or none. And bitcoin created this wonderful forum for us to talk about our investments. Bitcoin will be the future of currency, if not btc, then it would be something the same that uses the blockchain as well.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
July 08, 2015, 10:01:47 PM
Reasons:
1. It’s as private as you want it to be
2. Anonymous currency transactions
3. Run by a network of contributors and freedom enthusiasts
4. Government can't take it away, f**k them
5. FREEDOM!
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
July 08, 2015, 09:24:46 PM
I like that it is decentralized and you dont need a lot of money to use your money.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007
Live like there is no tomorrow!
July 08, 2015, 05:41:42 PM

I think that's not always true for some people: when you own a public address, this address can be linked to websites etc that own more personal information about you. However, a solution for this is sending some money to an extra / new address no one knows of. From then it's just a gamble whether it's yours or not. I think the government is not happy with Bitcoin with regard to people "saving money" in Bitcoin than on bankaccounts (in order to prevent paying tax) Wink.
Activity: 686
June 30, 2015, 03:19:23 PM
Activity: 521
June 30, 2015, 10:50:53 AM
i like that bitcoin is decentralized
i like that bitcoin is not affected like fiat, when a government collapse, like what happened with Greece
i like that the fees are really tiny and you can use zero fee if you want, it does not matter if it will take longer, what is matter is that you can do it, you have full control over your money
i like that bitcoin is deflationary, it mean that at least in theory it should grow
Activity: 574
Merit: 296
Bitcoin isn't a bubble. It's the pin!
June 30, 2015, 10:21:20 AM
The ability to instantly send money across the world. Just takes a second and you see the transaction notification. It's such a good feeling.

This is a major feature with Bitcoin and this is also one of my favorite features. Not only do I like how it is instant, but I also like how there is little to no transaction fee, and I like how Bitcoin is a valid currency in different countries around the world.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
June 30, 2015, 09:45:28 AM
The ability to instantly send money across the world. Just takes a second and you see the transaction notification. It's such a good feeling.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
June 30, 2015, 09:05:37 AM
The best part i love about bitcoin is that it a decentralised currency, they cannot track and analyse every move our make. Our actions can still remain private and spontaneous. It has very little collapse risk and looking at Greece, I bet they regret not adopting to the bitcoin currency when they had time. Oops.
yeah. i think the decentralized feature of bitcoin is the most obvious and worthy features these days. especially now that Greece has proven the fact that as long as your money is in the banks and controlled by the government you can not really rely on them to let you use your money.
Activity: 714
June 30, 2015, 09:01:51 AM
The best part i love about bitcoin is that it a decentralised currency, they cannot track and analyse every move our make. Our actions can still remain private and spontaneous. It has very little collapse risk and looking at Greece, I bet they regret not adopting to the bitcoin currency when they had time. Oops.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007
Live like there is no tomorrow!
June 30, 2015, 08:42:53 AM
  • like you said i like to have some savings out of the banking system and the hands of the government.

You're right on that. That could be a reason for users to "stack" bitcoins as they already may hold enough savings. Here in the Netherlands, you'll have to pay a kind of tax on your savings if you own more than €21.xxx,-. Saving some €x000 in Bitcoin will then help you evade this kind of tax - if that is what you want.

However, you should only save your BTC you earned this way. By buying Bitcoin to store your money, you will loose some money by buying it (due to fees).

Officially you should mention your total worth of Bitcoin in your tax forms though. (Atleast, here in the Netherlands, in block 3).
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
June 30, 2015, 06:17:49 AM
Because its decentralized it's not going anywhere, because its open source it can adapt and because it can do things that normal money can't do adoption will continue. Everything else is just volatility during price discovery.
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 10611
June 29, 2015, 11:51:21 PM
for me Bitcoin allows me to hold some saving out of the banking system and the hands of the government.
i like a couple of things:
  • like you said i like to have some savings out of the banking system and the hands of the government.
  • i was always into stock market and now i am trading bitcoin, which i enjoy and earn a little profit on the side.
  • having fast transaction with low transactions fee, and being able to send money anywhere in the world easily
  • many more...
Jump to: