Author

Topic: what you like best in Bitcoin ? - page 136. (Read 162354 times)

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
June 29, 2015, 03:18:03 PM
The best things on bitcoins are the decentralization and the anonymity and the low limit of the max. amount of coins (when it will be a world wide currency.)

And of course also that no government can control it,
because this point ONLY bitcoin can be a world wide currency, for everyone on this planet.

You dont need to change your money, you can pay everywhere worldwide with the same money!
Activity: 521
Merit: 500
June 29, 2015, 11:30:59 AM
Decentralization is the future

The centralized system around the world have all showing sign of split and internal conflicts, no majority party is a norm now. When people are getting more self sustainable and have variety of opinions, a general agreement can not be reached in a centralized system. We just need one basic consensus, and the rest is up to everyone himself, minimal compromise

I agree with you, but we should also look at China. As they are contributing a big part to the total hashrate of the network, this might also be a risk. As soon as one pool grows too much, we might are going to face the risk of double spends - transactions etcetera. In that situation, the mining of the coin is quite centralized.. But what are we going to do about that ;/. Let's hope the huge miners in China are aware of this risk and try to prevent this.

maybe if in the future this will be a problem we could change the algo to something that isn't pow but in something else to help decentralization
because if china , one day, will see no potentially profit for bitcoin, they might eventually kill it with double spending ecc...
so i would like to have a good plan b for every weakness about bitcoin, this is my hope
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007
Live like there is no tomorrow!
June 29, 2015, 10:33:59 AM

The centralized system around the world have all showing sign of split and internal conflicts, no majority party is a norm now. When people are getting more self sustainable and have variety of opinions, a general agreement can not be reached in a centralized system. We just need one basic consensus, and the rest is up to everyone himself, minimal compromise

I agree with you, but we should also look at China. As they are contributing a big part to the total hashrate of the network, this might also be a risk. As soon as one pool grows too much, we might are going to face the risk of double spends - transactions etcetera. In that situation, the mining of the coin is quite centralized.. But what are we going to do about that ;/. Let's hope the huge miners in China are aware of this risk and try to prevent this.

legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1012
Beyond Imagination
June 29, 2015, 09:17:48 AM

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Invest & Earn: https://cloudthink.io
June 29, 2015, 07:06:06 AM
Intercontinental feeless* money recieve&send function.

feeless*: a few cents might be accepted as feeless.
Bitcoin is fully open-source and decentralized.People can trust on bitcoin with their own risk as it is protected by private key which is kept by user itself.All payments can be made without reliance on a third party and the whole system is protected by heavily peer-reviewed cryptographic algorithms like those used for online banking. Grin
legendary
Activity: 1204
June 29, 2015, 06:58:08 AM
With people that i know "virtually" i can trade with them many things and that's what i like bitcoin.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
June 29, 2015, 06:57:52 AM
I like that is world range and is useful everywhere almost
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 1514
June 29, 2015, 06:56:54 AM
Decentralization. Simple. I think I would speak for a lot of others too. I view Bitcoin more than just currency, but evolutionary technology. Nothing more of magnificent  Wink

But frankly speaking, I think decentralization and simplicity is the reason Bitcoin is popular amongst so many. There are no ridiculous fees, no regulation, limitations, ect. You can send and receive money anywhere, no matter the government or economic system.
Activity: 322
I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!
June 29, 2015, 06:33:33 AM
Surely the chance to send payments quickly and economically, then I love the fact that i'm in possession of my money ever, (when you deposit money in the bank it's difficult to have  immediately  funds).
I AM MY OWN BANK!
Activity: 490
~ScapeGoat~
June 29, 2015, 06:13:16 AM
The best things that i like about bitcoin is:
1. low , minimum possible transaction fees.
2. low amounts can be sent hassle freely.
3.  Wink Anonymity.
4. quick transaction.
5. out of government control.
Activity: 714
RISE Project Manager
June 29, 2015, 06:09:12 AM
As others have mentioned Bitcoin represents FREEDOM.

Nobody is going to tell me where I can and can't send my BTC.
Activity: 525
June 29, 2015, 05:53:03 AM
I like how it has the potential to be a completely independent currency free from banks or governments. I also think it could become the worlds first universal currency and hope this happens as it would be pretty cool to spend bitcoins all over the world.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
June 29, 2015, 05:50:11 AM
The fact that I am actually the owner of my money for once. Also, where can you send $100,000,000 within a second for a peanuts tx fee if you so wish?  Wink
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
June 29, 2015, 05:49:53 AM
bit coin is a very good curencey an di like it veruy much
Activity: 252
June 29, 2015, 05:48:53 AM
According to me I like the best part of bitcoin the way it has been designed as an open accounting system and based on peer to peer network topology, and it has no central authority to control our monies and funds, I can choose any user to help me to process my transactions.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
June 29, 2015, 04:42:07 AM
Bitcoin seems to be doing well for itself as a currency.That's only reason why I "LIKE" BTC because they look expensive int it's way, how will you feel a few years from now?  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1001
/dev/null
June 29, 2015, 04:36:25 AM
*limited, already known amount, which will be generated.
*open source, blade-edge technologies
*smart people around
*no control by gov.
*p2p network model
*just freedom
legendary
Activity: 1050
June 29, 2015, 04:33:18 AM
for me BTCitcoin is revolutionary next generation currency it has more features other fiat currency just can think about that, 70% of my income are saved into my coins now and i am holding it for bright future because i want to enjoy early retire life, i believe investment in this great innovation can make possible my dreams.
Activity: 406
AltoCenter.com
June 29, 2015, 04:23:30 AM
It's swift,

It's safe,

It's anonymous.

And most importantly, it keeps those filthy bankers away from my money.

What more do'ya need. I like it all.  Cool Cool Cool
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
June 29, 2015, 04:15:37 AM
What I like most is that Bitcoin is not associated with a any bank, and that BTC gives me the ability for complete financial independence.
Banks becomes the masters of our destiny, they have full control of our finances and our money and because of it I see bitcoin as a way out of this situation.
BTC is still new and relatively unstable now (its value) but in the long term I see BTC also as great investment, and that really gives me a lot hope for the future Smiley
Jump to: