Pages:
Author

Topic: what you like best in Bitcoin ? - page 15. (Read 162354 times)

Activity: 1064
Merit: 589
September 14, 2016, 05:35:39 AM
I like bitcoin because its easy to use, fast transaction and anonymos
and features of bitcoin is very good.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
September 14, 2016, 05:35:16 AM
Best thing that I like about Bitcoin is that I can make money with it and that is the only reason that I make use of Bitcoin at the moment.
I do not make use of the other features that it offers.
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
September 14, 2016, 05:34:30 AM
There are many things that I like about bitcoins,
I can earn some extra money with it which is helping me financally.
I can use it for online shopping and money transfers with minimum fees.
I don't have to depend on banks for my transactions and
I can also make some extra profits with trading.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
September 14, 2016, 05:27:39 AM
I think one of the greatest motivations to use bitcoin is that, in addition to the fact that Bitcoin works in a decentralized manner, send and receive money using it is quite simple.
I like the same feature of bitcoin too. and I think most of users like that as well,
bitcoin with it's easy features, easy to use and simple to spend anywhere. even you can carry millions of dollars with you everywhere with bitcoin. this is the best thing attracting peoples a lot.

Yeah and if you are a frequent traveler to overseas then you can carry n number of bitcoins in your wallet and even customs will not be aware about it and there is certain limit to carry fiat and if you exceed that limit then it can create trouble for you at airport.
good point just placing your wallet address and transfer your coin no hassle but certain limitation when using it on a actual payment system like supermarket and restaurants.
Activity: 798
September 14, 2016, 04:59:43 AM
I think one of the greatest motivations to use bitcoin is that, in addition to the fact that Bitcoin works in a decentralized manner, send and receive money using it is quite simple.
I like the same feature of bitcoin too. and I think most of users like that as well,
bitcoin with it's easy features, easy to use and simple to spend anywhere. even you can carry millions of dollars with you everywhere with bitcoin. this is the best thing attracting peoples a lot.

Yeah and if you are a frequent traveler to overseas then you can carry n number of bitcoins in your wallet and even customs will not be aware about it and there is certain limit to carry fiat and if you exceed that limit then it can create trouble for you at airport.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
September 14, 2016, 04:56:32 AM
Everything about bitcoins.  From earning which I can make money through it and finance my daily needs.  Then just like fiat money I can invest them into sites that would double my money and trading.  Then I could send it someone without any hassle.  I can pay my bills online with bitcoins and other things like having my cellphone prepaid credit.
legendary
Activity: 840
September 14, 2016, 04:09:47 AM
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1102
September 14, 2016, 03:23:52 AM
The best one why i like in bitcoin is we can earn bitcoin with free and you can do it by joining signature campaign. Other digital currency not have this and that's why bitcoin is the best for me.

Yeah it gives us an opportunity to earn additional money which is not possible with any other cryptos, and the best part is that its value keeps on increasing over a period of time.
Activity: 434
September 14, 2016, 03:20:29 AM
The best one why i like in bitcoin is we can earn bitcoin with free and you can do it by joining signature campaign. Other digital currency not have this and that's why bitcoin is the best for me.
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
September 14, 2016, 02:49:18 AM
for me Bitcoin allows me to hold some saving out of the banking system and the hands of the government.

wallet bitcoin is very diference in banking system
this bank is complete regulated is guaranteed in goverment this money
bitcoin only digital curency only few country is regulate about bitcoin and not guaranted goverment
Activity: 840
Merit: 501
September 14, 2016, 02:36:27 AM
with bitcoin i can have extra income which i can use to buy a daily things for my life, and also i can use it as transaction globally, so now i can buy things and pay it easily, i can use the small amount of bitcoin i earn to gambling, and the best thing is bitcoin can become my future investment
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1030
Privacy is always important
September 13, 2016, 02:27:51 PM
That it gives me the ability to send BTC everywhere I want with almost no taxes and super fast without having to use various middlemans and waiting several days for the money to be received.That's the best feauture I think. Cheesy

Exactly, now we don't have to depend on banks for sending and receiving payments as bitcoin as made it easier for us and there are no bank holidays in bitcoins and transactions are available 24/7.
So many banks provides a service from 24 hours online the Internet on transactions are available 24/7 and no problems.. Is not it so?
But the only problem i think if we use banks online there was a large fee for every transaction unlike bitcoin that only has low fee for every transaction this is what we are looking for also we are want in bitcoin is we can easily use it without giving our identity.. unlike banks it takes a long process before your bank account to be active..
Activity: 950
Merit: 510
September 13, 2016, 02:22:25 PM
That it gives me the ability to send BTC everywhere I want with almost no taxes and super fast without having to use various middlemans and waiting several days for the money to be received.That's the best feauture I think. Cheesy

Exactly, now we don't have to depend on banks for sending and receiving payments as bitcoin as made it easier for us and there are no bank holidays in bitcoins and transactions are available 24/7.
So many banks provides a service from 24 hours online the Internet on transactions are available 24/7 and no problems.. Is not it so?
Activity: 658
Merit: 505
September 13, 2016, 02:12:52 PM
I.like that the Bitcoin price is high so I have to spend less Bitcoin then fiat money to buy something.  Smiley I also like the anonimity and multiple ways to earn the Bitcoin
Activity: 1918
Merit: 564
September 13, 2016, 02:01:37 PM
I like best in bitcoin is the instant transaction.  Though I hate the delay of confirmation.  the security that is within  the code of bitcoin.  The possibility of earning while holding it for a long time and the opportunities the bitcoin community gives to those who believe in bitcoin.
Activity: 714
September 13, 2016, 12:48:11 PM

Activity: 266
One world One currency, Bitcoin.
September 13, 2016, 12:46:31 PM
i like the way it is being used i mean we are a part of our country's economical conditions or budget but when we transaction throught bitcoin we are completly free from thkse tax and everything. government takes taxes for many reasons and here it does not have any of those reasons included
legendary
Activity: 1274
September 13, 2016, 12:39:31 PM
Activity: 714
September 13, 2016, 12:37:21 PM
I like everything best about Bitcoin. There is nothing what can be perfect so little bit problems can appear. At start I was not liking block creation time to confirm but now that is not any more issue in comparison with advantages like low cost and still faster transactions than traditional money transfer services and freedom of use from anywhere anytime are best things.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046
September 13, 2016, 12:28:42 PM
I can use it very easily on gambling, as I am addicted to gambling since I was not aware about bitcoins, and now bitcoin has made it much easier for me to go for gambling with great level of privacy.
For now bitcoin is good couple for gambling because many people are want to be anonymous and they don't want to track their profit or their loses..
And many countries that gambling is illegal so online gambling is the good place that they can be still gamble their money using bitocoin..
Pages:
Jump to: