Pages:
Author

Topic: what you like best in Bitcoin ? - page 19. (Read 162354 times)

Activity: 259
Merit: 250
September 09, 2016, 12:33:17 PM
Mainly I use it for online transfers as it is  the cheapest way at a moment I guess, as there is  very minimum fees involved and the credits  are instant and that is the best  thing I like about bitcoin.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 624
Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.
September 08, 2016, 02:05:00 PM
For me, the fact that I can invest with it and there are a lot of opportunities, these things makes bitcoin really attractive. The easy way to send and receive, with low fees, is something also really relevant.
Yeah this is what i want in bitcoin too that the fee is very low i am use paypal since 2010 and until now the fee is high the more you are transfer high amount in paypal they are charging high fee for every transaction unlike in bitcoin such a small amount fee for every transaction..
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
September 08, 2016, 01:46:49 PM
For me, the fact that I can invest with it and there are a lot of opportunities, these things makes bitcoin really attractive. The easy way to send and receive, with low fees, is something also really relevant.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 521
September 07, 2016, 04:16:10 PM
bitcoin is best in all respect there is no doubt in this, to me the most best thing in bitcoin is that it has the same value every where, i think that what i like most in bitcoin. other thing thing is that its transaction is easy hope a time will come when it will be use any where.
Yup bitcoin is best in all respect there is no doubt using it because we can guarantee our earning in bitcoin depends on what we are going to do in it because sometimes we invest our bitcoin into the wrong website which is the reason why we lose our bitcoin,

Its better not invest them anywhere, instead just hold them for future and sell when you are satisfied with the price as the best thing about bitcoin  is that it will grow your money in long run.

You are right as bitcoin itself is an investment we do not need to put them in any other place, we just have to hold them in our wallets and have to promote to everywhere, with that the investors will increase and so the price of bitcoin will start to increase rapidly and we will get a huge profit.
Activity: 389
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 07, 2016, 03:02:34 PM
Its better not invest them anywhere, instead just hold them for future and sell when you are satisfied with the price as the best thing about bitcoin  is that it will grow your money in long run.

Bitcoin would only grow to a large extent if it conquers almost every place and get adopted by them so that the demand increases and that will increase the price of it for sure.
thats true, i really like the fact that it is going to be growing only most probably in the future so it will make me some decent money really easily
Activity: 1456
Merit: 624
Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.
September 07, 2016, 02:08:18 PM
Very low transaction fee, not controlled by government and opportunity for people from all sections to earn and promising a great future for bitcoin holders
Yeah same here those are good with bitcoin thats why we are here also we are earn bitcoin without need to verified our wallet to withdraw our earnings online.. this is easy to use than the other payment processor.
Activity: 742
September 07, 2016, 02:01:31 PM
Very low transaction fee, not controlled by government and opportunity for people from all sections to earn and promising a great future for bitcoin holders
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
September 07, 2016, 11:39:56 AM
I liked bitcoins cause it is very easy to use. No requirments required. Can gain big profits depends on you technique. Can cash out without any hassle, I like bitcoin morr than banks
I liked bitcoin the most rather than alt coins because in bitcoin i can easily earn money so that i can use it for weekly needs in my life like im going to buy new clothes where i can sell it into cash so that i can easily earn profit depends on how much im going to sell the -shirt i ordered from bitcoin shop
Activity: 756
September 07, 2016, 11:38:00 AM

Bitcoin would only grow to a large extent if it conquers almost every place and get adopted by them so that the demand increases and that will increase the price of it for sure.
Activity: 672
Merit: 503
September 07, 2016, 11:32:23 AM
bitcoin is best in all respect there is no doubt in this, to me the most best thing in bitcoin is that it has the same value every where, i think that what i like most in bitcoin. other thing thing is that its transaction is easy hope a time will come when it will be use any where.
Yup bitcoin is best in all respect there is no doubt using it because we can guarantee our earning in bitcoin depends on what we are going to do in it because sometimes we invest our bitcoin into the wrong website which is the reason why we lose our bitcoin,

Activity: 1008
Merit: 540
September 07, 2016, 11:29:31 AM
Activity: 476
September 07, 2016, 11:16:18 AM
I think one of the best things is the ability to have better control over our own funds, without requiring intervention by central authorities and without spending money on unnecessary fees.

Exactly how I like it too. You hold your money fairly, no taxes, no anything.
Just like how you want your money to be used.
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
September 07, 2016, 11:13:33 AM
The best thing I like about the bitcoin is that its very secure and you can do whatever you want with it, no one is watching you and also no one is controlling it for you.
Compared with banks its just way better and also a lot safer!

Yes bitcoin provides us an privacy to send or receive money without disclosing our identity and there is absence of third party too, but the best thing I like about bitcoin is that I can use it for gambling very easily.
Activity: 364
September 07, 2016, 10:54:35 AM
The best thing I like about the bitcoin is that its very secure and you can do whatever you want with it, no one is watching you and also no one is controlling it for you.
Compared with banks its just way better and also a lot safer!
Activity: 406
September 07, 2016, 10:46:36 AM
What i like the best in bitcoin is i can earn money with bitcoin without spend my money. I mean, i can earning bitcoins by joining signature campaign to earn bitcoin and this is only happened on bitcoin, not on other currencies.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1102
September 07, 2016, 10:36:27 AM
for me Bitcoin allows me to hold some saving out of the banking system and the hands of the government.
For me its the low transaction fees, the fast confirmations and games are accepting it more and more now
For me it is just that it allows me to make some extra money beside my day job and nothing else, I do not use it as a currency but only as an investment.
The low transaction fees and stuff to not really matter much to me.

If its an investment for you then you will definitely prefer to hold them without using it so even if transaction fees is higher it won't make any difference to you, but some point of time you will prefer to spend them.
Activity: 406
September 07, 2016, 10:33:10 AM
for me Bitcoin allows me to hold some saving out of the banking system and the hands of the government.
For me its the low transaction fees, the fast confirmations and games are accepting it more and more now
For me it is just that it allows me to make some extra money beside my day job and nothing else, I do not use it as a currency but only as an investment.
The low transaction fees and stuff to not really matter much to me.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1030
Privacy is always important
September 05, 2016, 12:53:30 PM
I like the fact it's an open network, Where everyone can conduct transactions of any size with anyone without restrictions or limitations like with the traditional payment methods, I also like the speed of sending "instant" with no exceptions.
Instant? bitcoin still not instant the speed of the transaction is depends how much you pay the fee..
If you are just paying low fee it takes a long time before you can receive your bitcoin..
Unlike other payment that instantly you can receive like paypal  you dont need to wait for confirmation..
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046
September 05, 2016, 12:35:15 PM
I think one of the best things is the ability to have better control over our own funds, without requiring intervention by central authorities and without spending money on unnecessary fees.

Yes, there are no taxes in bitcoins and no government has control over it. When bitcoin will be widely spread , it will be
the end of physical Currency.

People will prefer to use bitcoin if it is widely used and accepted but that will not make physical currency simply disappear, just keep in mind physical currency is more  popular and powerful then bitcoin.
Physical or fiat are is already used before and until we are using it because its our traditional currency.. bitcoin is just alternative and we can use it as alternative that we can use in online if there is no internet we can not use those bitcoin or even altcoin..
Activity: 294
Merit: 251
September 05, 2016, 12:23:50 PM
I like the fact it's an open network, Where everyone can conduct transactions of any size with anyone without restrictions or limitations like with the traditional payment methods, I also like the speed of sending "instant" with no exceptions.
Pages:
Jump to: