Pages:
Author

Topic: what you like best in Bitcoin ? - page 70. (Read 162354 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
April 25, 2016, 10:26:24 AM
I use bitcoin as a place to store some of my wealth just in case thd world economic system hits the proverbial shit fan...

Well by then you think BTCBTCBTC wouldn't be affected? Wouldn't there be some kind of panic selling too?
of course there will be panic selling and panic buying. bitcoin has high fluctuations. I do not recommend to use bitcoin as a tool to keep all the money. I'm afraid you will be stressed or mad after bitocin collpase because it could happen?
If you store more than 1000 BTC you'd better be careful. do not be too long to hold bitcoin
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
April 25, 2016, 09:35:38 AM
for me Bitcoin allows me to hold some saving out of the banking system and the hands of the government.
What I like is that Bitcoin allows me to save money and make money at the same time. And the fact that personal information is not really needed makes it even better.
To me bitcoin is something that can make me rich without spending a dime.I earn coins with signature campaigns,invest them in trading,earn profit.
The best I like from Bitcoin is that you can earn a lot of money with it if you are doing good, and of course it will not happens that easily but there is a chance.
And it takes also a long time until the value will be more so we can sell it with a huge profit.
Activity: 658
April 25, 2016, 07:24:32 AM
for me Bitcoin allows me to hold some saving out of the banking system and the hands of the government.
What I like is that Bitcoin allows me to save money and make money at the same time. And the fact that personal information is not really needed makes it even better.
To me bitcoin is something that can make me rich without spending a dime.I earn coins with signature campaigns,invest them in trading,earn profit.

yeah, with bitcon I am also going to be rich, I am collecting some money from different faucets and on this farum also and that coins are increasing with time and after trading with them I think within an year I will earn a lot to start a company or any small industry.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
April 25, 2016, 05:27:22 AM

Yeah bitcoin provides us various earning opportunities which no other currency can offer us and the value keeps on growing even if the coins are kept idle.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1026
Hire me for Bounty Management
April 25, 2016, 05:23:37 AM
Activity: 322
April 25, 2016, 05:17:04 AM
Activity: 854
April 24, 2016, 09:24:36 PM
I use bitcoin as a place to store some of my wealth just in case thd world economic system hits the proverbial shit fan...

Bitcoin have a lot of advatages and you just don't like banks? It's so strange but you are really have goverment and ecnomic if choosing bitcoin just for protest.
Activity: 420
April 24, 2016, 05:19:02 PM
The most I love in bitcoin is gambling , basically I never used to gamble but always desired to do so. Being fiat a typical procedure, bitcoins has made it too easy to bet and win.

Gambling is nice but buying stuff with bitcoin is even better. It makes me happy to see more and more shops are accepting bitcoin these days
With a high price you get more value for your bitcoin.

Purchasing stuff is a good thing and i am happy bitcoin allows such a thing. Just hoping we will see more shops stepping in.
Not just offline but better yet offline.
Activity: 812
April 24, 2016, 05:02:03 PM
The most I love in bitcoin is gambling , basically I never used to gamble but always desired to do so. Being fiat a typical procedure, bitcoins has made it too easy to bet and win.

Yeah and it is very easy to gamble with bitcoin, and the profits are transferred instantly to your bitcoin address, gambling attracts more users to start using bitcoin.
Activity: 896
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
April 24, 2016, 04:50:57 PM

Gambling is nice but buying stuff with bitcoin is even better. It makes me happy to see more and more shops are accepting bitcoin these days
With a high price you get more value for your bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1165
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
April 24, 2016, 04:20:10 PM
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
April 24, 2016, 04:07:12 PM
For me the best thing is that it is smooth in transaction, and for getting its wallet we do not need to provide any scan copy of our personal documents and the other feature because of which I like it a lot is that, it has connected the whole world allowing everyone to use it.
Activity: 868
April 24, 2016, 03:54:39 PM
The best thing I like about bitcoin is that I can gamble with without involvement of middle man and even with the least amount which no other currency offers.
Yes, there is ease to use it something which every gambler want to, for gamblers it is a beneficial currency, it has increased the number of gamblers on those gambling websites where people because of their identity do not gone ever.

Yeah your identity is not disclosed while gambling with bitcoin and that is the reason majority of people like bitcoin, and most of the people are using bitcoin only for gambling purpose.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025
April 24, 2016, 03:48:57 PM
The best thing I like about bitcoin is that I can gamble with without involvement of middle man and even with the least amount which no other currency offers.
Yes, there is ease to use it something which every gambler want to, for gamblers it is a beneficial currency, it has increased the number of gamblers on those gambling websites where people because of their identity do not gone ever.
Activity: 910
Merit: 509
April 24, 2016, 12:44:55 PM
Many features in Bitcoin like  this. Its digital  system in online wallet,  free earning and mining and trading, These all features are heavily attracted to me and I hope these features will grow by time
Activity: 476
April 24, 2016, 08:03:00 AM
put the wealth? it is quite risky if you're not ready when the price falls might make you sick heart? better not put all your money in bitcoin
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009
Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse
April 24, 2016, 07:17:28 AM

Well by then you think BTCBTCBTC wouldn't be affected? Wouldn't there be some kind of panic selling too?
Activity: 798
April 24, 2016, 05:21:42 AM
I liked from the bitcoin is the speed in terms of delivery and can make money
Yes with one click we can send whatever amount we want, whether its 0.1$ or whether its 1000$ and yet its transparent and secure. The best thing is we can buy things too now online with BTC Smiley

Majority of people are using it for online transfers as it is very fast, convenient and with the least fees, and the credits are instant in bank accounts.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
April 24, 2016, 05:15:36 AM

That's good, If you are gambler and gambling then you can do directly send and receive and main thing in our country gambling is the illegal so its better way to gambling and no one can find out who are gambling here.   
That is the good thing about bitcoin as gamblers love to gamble with bitcoin and the profits are transferred instantly to your bitcoin wallet.
'

absolutely right friend ,I like best in bitcoin ,buy and selling with gambling because when I buy bitcoin and some time after sell that time , I get more profit with bitcoin and gambling is also interesting game , I must like and give us more profit.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
April 23, 2016, 04:23:50 PM

Pages:
Jump to: