Pages:
Author

Topic: what you like best in Bitcoin ? - page 74. (Read 162354 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
April 18, 2016, 05:03:11 AM
What I like about bitcoin is instant and low fee transaction.
Also when paying or buying something is simple, no need verification.

yeah when you buy something with other bitcoin users You just need their bitcoin address and send bitcoin instantly. very easy. and there is no limit amount to send as paypal

bitcoin is fast transaction. I am hoping that all of the other country will going to accept the bitcoin.
It is no longer, a day is not far away when everyone in every country will adopt bitcoin and will accept it for their transactions etc. At that time we will have the benefit that every company will start bitcoin as their payment system.
The best thing in Bitcoin is that you can even be rich of it if you are doing good and that is nice but it is not that easy to be rich but it is possible with Bitcoin.
The only thing that you have to do is to make a good investment and wait for a higher value in the future and of course it can takes a long time until the value is higher.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029
April 18, 2016, 04:29:45 AM

yeah when you buy something with other bitcoin users You just need their bitcoin address and send bitcoin instantly. very easy. and there is no limit amount to send as paypal

bitcoin is fast transaction. I am hoping that all of the other country will going to accept the bitcoin.
It is no longer, a day is not far away when everyone in every country will adopt bitcoin and will accept it for their transactions etc. At that time we will have the benefit that every company will start bitcoin as their payment system.
legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
April 17, 2016, 03:24:30 PM

Yes , the more interesting thing is that there is no any limit for sending our money as paypal, with paypal you cannot send small amount of money if you have to offer any giveaway or have to pay for a low worth thing.

That is true and the best thing about bitcoin transaction is that is available 24/7 you can send or receive anytime you want and you can also carry huge amount in your digital wallet and no one would be aware about it.
Activity: 714
Merit: 261
April 17, 2016, 03:20:11 PM
I like best in Bitcoin the design open to everybody!
Activity: 998
Merit: 504
April 17, 2016, 03:18:42 PM

Yes , the more interesting thing is that there is no any limit for sending our money as paypal, with paypal you cannot send small amount of money if you have to offer any giveaway or have to pay for a low worth thing.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1102
April 17, 2016, 02:40:40 PM
i like bitcoin because you can earn it for free and you will earn lots just because of doing something like signature campaign i like most is the commission
Yeah we can earn money from bitcoin without any capital investment, moreover we can earn money from just investing in trading and gambling. I like to earn money from Signature campaign.

Signature campaign is the best way to earn bitcoin, but I really love to gamble with my bitcoin, as it is very easy and payouts are instant credited your wallet.
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
April 17, 2016, 02:33:21 PM
i like bitcoin because you can earn it for free and you will earn lots just because of doing something like signature campaign i like most is the commission
Yeah we can earn money from bitcoin without any capital investment, moreover we can earn money from just investing in trading and gambling. I like to earn money from Signature campaign.
Activity: 630
April 17, 2016, 12:51:08 PM
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
April 17, 2016, 11:43:46 AM
With the ease with I can convert it to my local currency is the best thing I like about bitcoin as transactions are fast and credits are instant with least fees.
Activity: 156
Merit: 100
Can I eat a Bitcoin?
April 17, 2016, 11:29:16 AM
I like how I can mine for it and then use it to buy things. Yay free electricity
Activity: 172
Merit: 101
April 17, 2016, 11:27:32 AM
I like it because its decentralized
Activity: 420
April 17, 2016, 11:12:18 AM
Actually, i really like bitcoin because bitcoin can i earn by free. Don't need any capital to have it. Also usually i change my bitcoin in to my country currency and give a little help to my financial or buy something in real life.
That excess bitcoin than other currencies such as the dollar. if you get a dollar in real life it would be very difficult right ?
you have to work first and then get the earning
if in bitcoin it's easier. you do not necessarily need the skills to acquire bitcoin. there are many ways to get free bitcoin

But the amount of money that you got from bitcoin is not really big as work in real life. That's the minus for me. For me, i like bitcoin because it's easy to use and easy for transaction.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
April 17, 2016, 10:58:10 AM
Bitcoin is foundation and who knows what we can accomplish next, and good thing we are not to late for this ride,
i believe this is only the beginning of crypto invaders..And when you are on the right place in right time..
Activity: 714
April 17, 2016, 10:48:50 AM
Bitcoin has accomplished amazing achievement, breakthrough was amazing.
And you wont lose money if you invest in bitcoin today, this is most interesting for new users.
And when you have bitcoins you have opportunity to buy almost every altcoin you like.
Investing in bitcoin that I think is very good because now bitcoin again achieve price increases and I think will continue to go up I knew it was going to be good for us to invest.
But it also must be careful in investing because if one of the steps we can take a loss.
Activity: 560
April 16, 2016, 03:00:14 PM
Bitcoin has accomplished amazing achievement, breakthrough was amazing.
And you wont lose money if you invest in bitcoin today, this is most interesting for new users.
And when you have bitcoins you have opportunity to buy almost every altcoin you like.
Activity: 532
April 16, 2016, 12:27:31 PM
Actually, i really like bitcoin because bitcoin can i earn by free. Don't need any capital to have it. Also usually i change my bitcoin in to my country currency and give a little help to my financial or buy something in real life.
That excess bitcoin than other currencies such as the dollar. if you get a dollar in real life it would be very difficult right ?
you have to work first and then get the earning
if in bitcoin it's easier. you do not necessarily need the skills to acquire bitcoin. there are many ways to get free bitcoin
Activity: 860
Merit: 1004
BTC OG and designer of the BitcoinMarket.com logo
April 14, 2016, 07:44:55 PM
For me it's about being the boss of my own money instead of letting some third-party hold it to ransom at their will i mean look after it for me. 
Activity: 672
April 14, 2016, 03:28:20 PM
It gives us more opportunities to earn online, the second thing is that with bitcoin we can send our money with less time then banks and the third thing is that it has anonymity .
Activity: 365
April 14, 2016, 02:53:57 PM

+1 to this. And the online shop which accepts bitcoins sells the item cheaper when i use bitcoins to pay rather than to use credit card
Online shops where there is the option of bitcoins is the best. I am saying this because of two things.

1- No Trasncations and heavy fee like in credit card
2- No worry of leaking out sensitive infomation from credit card.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 3095
BTC price road to $80k
April 14, 2016, 11:54:23 AM
For now the only think that i would like in bitcoin.. i hope here in my country will be like brazil because 150 store are accepting bitcoin as payment.. coffee shop that can accept bitcoin as payment.. or a store or fast food can accept bitcoin as payment.. and this is i think the future of tbicoin.. in all countries.. now more developer are developing bitcoin and more people are using bitcoin as their money online... the more value high the more people will attract to use bitcoin as their money..
Pages:
Jump to: