Pages:
Author

Topic: What you need to know about the Panama Papers - page 7. (Read 7424 times)

legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1359
You work in such a place. You have this material. You need money.
It's better to be honest when you're working with sensitive data. If you can't handle this, then it's better to change the occupation before it's too late. I would never have done anything like that, that's for sure. Even if you will leave ethics alone, such actions may lead to health issues.
Activity: 955
Merit: 500

Anyway, Occam's razor is against this possibility. Not to mention that publishing of such sensitive information would be incredibly more profitable in the long term.

This material has existed, for some time, as a mass of papers and gigabytes of computer memory, in the offices of people who are struggling to make payments on their lavish lifestyles.

You work in such a place. You have this material. You need money.

Thankfully somebody got to one of employees with some kind of appeal to ethics or something.
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1359
 maybe they got paid for what they didn´t leak. ...

Imagine if you had the material and it had not leaked.

Hi. Mr Putin? My name is Bubba. I'm having difficulty making a car payment. It is only $120 a month. Can you help?
Putin doesn't own a cell phone. Medvedev can answer the call though. Smiley

Anyway, Occam's razor is against this possibility. Not to mention that publishing of such sensitive information would be incredibly more profitable in the long term.
 maybe they got paid for what they didn´t leak. ...

Imagine if you had the material and it had not leaked.

Hi. Mr Putin? My name is Bubba. I'm having difficulty making a car payment. It is only $120 a month. Can you help?
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016
About to get even more interesting, David Cameron's dad has avoided paying UK taxes for the last 30 years (I thought the tories were meant be be cracking down on tax avoidance Wink)

http://www.theguardian.com/news/2016/apr/04/panama-papers-david-cameron-father-tax-bahamas

The fund was founded in the early 1980s with help from the prime minister’s late father and still exists today. The Guardian has confirmed that in 30 years Blairmore has never paid a penny of tax in the UK on its profits.

legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
Soon, I have to go away.
Trust the msm to put a spin on it,  Putin was never involved.

Where is the proof?

The massive anonymous leak of financial documents known as the Panama Paper could shake up Russia's elections this year. A team of international journalists published more than 11 million encrypted internal documents on Sunday from Panamanian law firm Mossack Fonseca. Russia's president, Vladimir Putin, is not named in the documents, but people close to him allegedly are involved in a billion-dollar money-laundering ring controlled by a Russian bank. The International Consortium of Investigative Journalists told CNBC the papers show Putin's close aides left a $2 billion money trail with offshore firms and banks. ICIJ's Jake Bernstein said it is amazing that Putin's name never appears in the documents.
My local news still has not mentioned this story on the morning news. They show a bridge being closed for a stupid lap dog on the loose.
Its interesting that Putin is caught in this issue. He saw this issue coming and was trying to get senior officials to repatriot their funds.

Do you know who owns that lapdog?

Putin.... trying .... to.... ha ha ha... trying to ...ha ha ha *burp* ha ...ha ha

Oh yes, Putin got power because he is a patriot.

Let's see what the papers say about Vlad the Inhaler

As young men in the late 1970s, Sergey Roldugin and Vladimir Putin became very close, “almost like brothers,” according to Roldugin. Putin went on to join the KGB and is now president of Russia. Roldugin gained fame as a world-class cellist, eventually becoming director of the St. Petersburg State Rimsky-Korsakov Conservatoire and Artistic Director of the St. Petersburg House of Music. Throughout their lives, the two have remained close. Roldugin had a role in introducing Putin to his future wife Lyudmila. He is also the godfather of Putin’s oldest daughter, Mariya.

Inside the Mossack Fonseca data Companies received advantageous loans

Sergey Roldugin was an owner of three offshore companies: Sonnette Overseas, International Media Overseas and Raytar Limited. St. Petersburg-based Bank Rossiya, which the U.S government described as Russia’s “personal bank for senior officials,” created the first two. The Rossiya executive in charge of setting up Sonnette described Roldugin as being “assigned” to the company.. In March 2008, Sonnette Overseas and four other offshore-companies gained major influence over Kamaz , Russia's largest truckmaker, for almost a year. International Media Overseas owned Med Media Network, which in turn controlled 12.5% of Vi, Russia’s largest television advertising buyer, formerly known as Video International. Another Bank Rossiya-created company assigned International Media Overseas the rights to a $200 million loan for $1.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
My local news still has not mentioned this story on the morning news. They show a bridge being closed for a stupid lap dog on the loose.
Its interesting that Putin is caught in this issue. He saw this issue coming and was trying to get senior officials to repatriot their funds.
Activity: 655
Time for monero (XMR) to shine as the premier anon crypto
Activity: 616

Who are responsible for the leak and what do they want in exchange? Losers and winners. Always. This is the question one should never forget.

https://imgur.com/a/VfUsy#MYWLXfz

https://www.occrp.org/en/panamapapers/overview/crime-of-the-century/

Oh yeah, the CIA and George Soros. Well, someone got paid to leak and also for not leaking some of the stuff - I guess.

Who are responsible for the leak and what do they want in exchange? Losers and winners. Always. This is the question one should never forget.

Who knows; maybe they got paid for what they didn´t leak. That would be my guess. There´s always someone who benefits.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001
minds.com/Wilikon

https://imgur.com/a/VfUsy#MYWLXfz

https://www.occrp.org/en/panamapapers/overview/crime-of-the-century/

legendary
minds.com/Wilikon

IT’S A PARALLEL UNIVERSE FOR THE ULTRA-RICH AND ULTRA-POWERFUL. BUT A MASSIVE NEW LEAK HAS EXPOSED THEIR UNDERWORLD.

FUSION GOES INSIDE THE LAW FIRM THAT SELLS SECRECY TO DRUG DEALERS, DICTATORS AND ALLEGED SEX TRAFFICKERS.

BY THE NAKED TRUTH STAFF.

http://interactive.fusion.net/dirty-little-secrets/index.html
legendary
minds.com/Wilikon

First Panama Papers Casualty? Former Iceland Premier Calls On Current PM To Resign To "Prevent An Uprising"

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-04-03/first-panama-papers-casualty-former-iceland-premier-calls-current-prime-minister-res

legendary
minds.com/Wilikon
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1012
... And then mainstream media still feed people the idea that only Bitcoin is used by criminals Roll Eyes I wonder if people would do all kinds of crap and laundering if there was a public fiat ledger where each transaction and addresses could be seen. My guess is it would avoid many things.

This is what the banking system is allowing: full anonymity for doing whatever you feel like, whether it's against the law or not and doing it in a way that no one knows about unless some angel sent from above has the balls to leak these things out.

And people still reject Bitcoin because f*ck logic Roll Eyes
Nothing is going to happen. What happened after the offshore leaks of 2013? The information was hushed up, no one was prosecuted. The same will happen this time also. 90% of the politicians and the bureaucrats are corrupt. They will make sure that this time also, all the information will be destroyed and kept out of public sight.

This is much bigger and more wide ranging. It´ll be extremely difficult to defraud this off the table. Millions of documents. It´s bribes, tax evasion, criminality.
Pages:
Jump to: