Pages:
Author

Topic: What you need to know before investing in crypto - page 10. (Read 1224 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 10
CAT.EX Exchange
which must be known when trading is you must be able to determine the right time to buy coin and the right time to sell coin in order to get the benefits.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 793
Bitcoin = Financial freedom
Before invest in crypto you should know first what is crypto ..and you have to know how you invest in it.

The only thing is you need to do is patience . If you have that you will be ableist to earn good profits otherwise you will not make a good profit in crypto currencies.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
A news from ABS-CBN, a Filipino Media and Entertainment Group.

MANILA - An investor who saw a 39,000-percent increase in his bitcoin investment warned on Monday that many cryptocurrency investment schemes right now are scams.

Emerson Fonseca, Philippine head of NEM Foundation, told ANC's Market Edge that since he started trading bitcoin 2 years ago, a lot of scams have cropped up because people don't understand cryptocurrencies.

What are your opinions?

Sad to say but it is true.i hear alot of news regarding that matter.same story end up victims of scam..that is why we need to study take time and  learned before jumping up to cryptocurrency investment .or ask advice from people who has experienced in bitcoin..
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
Before you can invest in crypto, you first need to know what the crypto is.There are many cryptos in the market.So, you have to choose a crypto market right now to invest.Besides, every crypto price will be well-know.To know better what kind of benefits it can get in the future.
Activity: 770

MANILA - An investor who saw a 39,000-percent increase in his bitcoin investment warned on Monday that many cryptocurrency investment schemes right now are scams.

Emerson Fonseca, Philippine head of NEM Foundation, told ANC's Market Edge that since he started trading bitcoin 2 years ago, a lot of scams have cropped up because people don't understand cryptocurrencies.

What are your opinions?

when I want to invest in an ico project the first thing I learn is the project when the project has convinced me then the second step is to see the team composition of the project if the two things are all good then I take steps to join the ico.
Activity: 46
Risk of loss and theft, before investing we must first know the risks that will be experienced when investing, the risk of bitcoin theft or virtual money storage is susceptible to careless user mistakes, wallet can be hacked or stolen through malware, therefore we must be careful .
Activity: 140
May be you can see the news like that to be a reason to minimize your risk in investing in crypto. News are not always true, it depends on you who have invested in many times or as a newbie in cryptocurrency. I will never leave crypto, because it has changed my life eventhough not like what i want. At least crypto make it better than my life before.
Activity: 658
Merit: 253
To not lose your investment you need to learn and know the world of crypto. It is necessary to read a lot of articles, jackpots, books, then to make an analysis of the received information on which basis to make investments. Otherwise, you can lose everything.
Activity: 186
If you want to invest in bitcoin then you have to learn how to store bitcoin, how to trade bitcoin on the trading platform. Moreover, you have to know a lot about bitcoin, the market of bitcoin.
Activity: 267
Merit: 13
Well you need to understand that anything can happen in this space. Markets can crumble in a matter of minutes but they can also skyrocket in a matter of minutes. You need to ask yourself how comfortable you are in any of these two scenarios. I always find it amusing when people panic sell even when they know its not in their best interest. Always remain level headed in this space because it can cost you a tonne of money. Hope my comment helped! Please give me some + merit if you found my comment useful Wink
Activity: 328

What are your opinions?

People are scammed because they don't have enough knowledge about investing. Before we invest money we must first know some knowledge about investing and we need to know how secured our money is when we invest. We need to know the safest way to invest money and we must know how our money works so that we are not able to scam.
Activity: 490
Before invest in crypto you should know first what is crypto ..and you have to know how you invest in it.
Activity: 373
Its because mostly when we say crypto there are lots of risks involve. I agree with what he was saying that most people are not really well educated about what crypto is, and mostly some of them that are innocent were victimized by those frauds, it is because they also believe easily on easy money which is quiet impossible to think with.
Activity: 392
I think before deciding to invest in crypto then the thing we should know is we must know the risk of investment in crypto and how to overcome it, we must know when the right time to buy and sell so will get profit
Activity: 350

What are your opinions?

If you want to invest in crypto you need to know, what is crypto and what type of crypto will you invest. There is so many crypto in the world and there is legit and scam digital currency. If you choose now what crypto you will invest, be sure that it is legit and many people know about that. So that if you have a question about your crypto, you can ask someone who know about that. Therefore you will be updated what happen to your crypto.

Thats it! that is how crypto currency work. if you don't understand what really cryptocurrencies are i suggest that you should read some articles or just in this forum to have a knowledge on what cryptos is. especially the bitcoin and about the investment thing. but for me, investing in bitcoin is never a loss.
Activity: 125
Reading the whitepapaer and the visible team and not invisible team in order to update the ICO if it is scam or not. There should have some some idea about the project. Maybe we should be more careful in joining the ICO so that we will not be scammed.
Activity: 420
Merit: 24

What are your opinions?

As what I've learned only those who have less knowledge about crypto and those people who wants to get rich real quick are the ones being victimized by these scam schemes. There's no such thing as easy money without any risks. If you want to join in a ponzy and HYIP then the risk is very high. If its too good to be true then you should be having second thoughts about investing your money in it.
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
Ako Bayot!
Yes exactly people do not really understand cryptocurrency or the decentralized way of doing transactions with cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency is almost to absolute decentralization that as we all know the possible effect of absolute decentralized and that is the power of controlling everything for those who lead that crypto like implementing high transaction fee. Aside from that since the government or the centralized establishment like banks had no control over with cryptocurrency then the latter could had difficulties on someone that might take advantage on others like scamming other individual on crypto. And scammers is so rampant in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 117
Yes there are so many scams right now in the crypto industry. I think before investing in bitcoin, one must learn the basic of btc, its blockchain process properly.

I think There is so much crypto in the world and there are digital currencies legit and scam.
If you choose now what crypto you are going to invest, make sure that it is legitimate and many people know about it. So if you have questions about your crypto, you can ask someone who knows about it. Therefore you will be updated what happens to your crypto.
If you want to invest in a crypto you need to know, what is crypto and what type of crypto you will invest.
Activity: 149
If you want to invest in a crypto you need to know, what is crypto and what type of crypto you will invest. There is so much crypto in the world and there are digital currencies legit and scam. If you choose now what crypto you will invest, make sure that it is legitimate and many people know about it. So if you have any questions about your crypto, be able to ask someone who knows about it. For the future, do not just look at the benefits offered but how we respond to what will happen
Pages:
Jump to: