Pages:
Author

Topic: What you need to know before investing in crypto - page 14. (Read 1229 times)

Activity: 423
Merit: 250
A news from ABS-CBN, a Filipino Media and Entertainment Group.

MANILA - An investor who saw a 39,000-percent increase in his bitcoin investment warned on Monday that many cryptocurrency investment schemes right now are scams.

Emerson Fonseca, Philippine head of NEM Foundation, told ANC's Market Edge that since he started trading bitcoin 2 years ago, a lot of scams have cropped up because people don't understand cryptocurrencies.

What are your opinions?

What you need to know is investing in bitcoin doesnt make you rich instantly a lot of people telling you that his or her making this amount of money 💰💰 and your also want that it will not happened if your just beginning. What you need to know before investing is investing is really risky and so dnt invest all of your money because it will never always make some pump also dumps. Also what you need to do is make a long term investment in my experience its always work, in making a profit.
Activity: 173
Merit: 0
Some news about crypto currency for the future, that's something you should know. Because it is something that can benefit you or harm you.
Activity: 133
it is true but this is no longer a news that there are lots of scammers out there, scamming innocent people in the name games, bounty and tokens. So before you put your hard earned money into any crypto investment, you have to learn what its all about and how to trade, you also need to take your time out and attend training on crypto market and crypto investment so that when you want to invest, you will know the right way and the right platform to get legit bounty, tokens, and crypto to invest in.
Activity: 162
Merit: 10
Before you join in any cyprto make sure that you make your own research and study about it. You need to have knowledge on what you're going in to. Beware of scammers,make sure thatbthe ico yplou're joining is legit . Prepare youave a lot of patience on waiting and holding your token.
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
if I myself before investing in crypto is I have to understand the coins that I will make a place to invest my money and I also have to know the risk that I will get. so with us already well understood about investing in the world of crypto it is great to continue to invest
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
It is extremely true that we won't see most of the coins after 10 years from now and hence it is very crucial to take precaution while choosing the right investment options. One should invest his maximum time before taking any monetary investment decision and try to understand the scope of growth and plan his investment in that way instead of relying on other's opinion and research.
Activity: 284
Merit: 100

MANILA - An investor who saw a 39,000-percent increase in his bitcoin investment warned on Monday that many cryptocurrency investment schemes right now are scams.

Emerson Fonseca, Philippine head of NEM Foundation, told ANC's Market Edge that since he started trading bitcoin 2 years ago, a lot of scams have cropped up because people don't understand cryptocurrencies.

What are your opinions?

Ofcourse you would not risk your money to something (companies or any investment thingy) that you did not observe and study first right? Before investing in cryptocurrency you must know the important details of the company you are investing to. But sometimes we cannot really prevent scams especially when the company that you are up to experience bankrupt. All you need to do is to prepare yourself with the risks you might face.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
Firstly, you have to know the investment and bounty campaign you want to do before investing else they will make a fool out of you and run away with your money. You also have to conduct a research on the bounties to identify the ones that are scam.
Activity: 25
Merit: 1
That it is a new market, driven mostly by individuals who are subject to rumours and fear
Activity: 91

What are your opinions?

Before we invest in something, especially in crypto, know the worth,, think that you should have a good idea and know what the value is, choose whether it is legit or scam, to avoid the dissapointment in the end.
Activity: 238
Merit: 15
--=oOo=--

What are your opinions?

Before you invest in cryptocurrency make sure that your crypto you choose was a popular like bitcoin, and keep research. It might be they victimize by a site has lack of details but their blame the cryptocurrency. actually its depend to the holder if they have enough knowledge they will not be victimized by scammers.
Activity: 95
We all know that scammers is just around and trying to hacked our coins so better know the crypto you want to invest, have more research on it and try to keep safe your investment.

Before we invest in crypto we should do some research to prevent being scammed like some common questions in what is crypto? How does crypto work? Whos the founder of crypto? What are the kinds of crypto? Lastly what are the advantage and disadvantage of holding/using crypto?. There are a lot of article where in you can do your research before investing in any crypto its better to be safe than sorry.
Activity: 210
We all know that scammers is just around and trying to hacked our coins so better know the crypto you want to invest, have more research on it and try to keep safe your investment.
Activity: 112
Merit: 13
there are three major great motivations to put resources into digital forms of money which is the cryptocurrency. Initially, on the grounds that you need to fence your total assets against the fall of the Dollar imperium, which is expected by numerous individuals to definitely occur sooner or later. Second, since you support the social vision behind cryptocurrency, that of a free and hard money for the entire world. Third, since you comprehend and like the technology.

Be that as it may, there are additionally terrible motivations to put resources into cryptocurency. Numerous individuals fall victim to the hype surrounding every cryptocurrency-bubble. There is dependably some person caught by Fear of missing out, purchasing enormously in at the pinnacle of the bubble, just in hope to profit, while not understanding crypto by any stretch of the imagination. That is a terrible reason. Try not to do this. Learn before you invest.
Activity: 86
For me,because it talk about money and it is very important in our life before I invest in crypto I'll make sure that the crypto where I want to invest is legit,popular and many people used it at the same time they earned.There is a lot of crypto spreading in internet legit and other is a scam.You need to become intelligent and resourceful about investing in crypto.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
if someone wants to invest in Bitcoin, he needs to take time and study first. everyone should understand all the advantages and disadvantages of investing in the crypto world. if you can, ask someone you know who already invested in Bitcoin. do not invest with a huge amount of money. invest a small amount. an amount that you are ready to lose in case that you have been scammed.
Yes, i agree. Before investing into crypto learn it first. You need to prepare yourself the volatility of the market.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
yes, I know about it, a lot of fraud schemes in crypto investment, therefore we have to analyze the growth of crypto world with details, even we have to update every altcoin growth.

we should know that altcoin is a representation of real life. fraudulent investment is a crypto project that has no clear purpose and vision, and that's a lot we find in every market.

you should also know that the team and advisor are the main actors who can control the altcoin.
Activity: 153

What are your opinions?

My opinion is that before you enter in digital world you know everything,i could you say you are professional or knowledgeable in investing in crypto.Now a days there is a lot of crypto exist, legit and scam.You make sure that the crypto where you want to invest is popular,many people also used it and you know it very much.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
You will definitely get scam if one think that bitcoin is a money multiplier well definitely not one must know first about bitcoin and about crypto-currency,how it function, the flows and transaction about it if not well one will end up nothing. We must think that no one get rich without knowledge about what he'd did to have it well except you just bet then just a glimpse you'd become a millionaire but it's not like that. Study hard to be knowledgeable about crypto-currency and bitcoin.
Activity: 105
Crypto currency investment is an industrial work, that requires knowledge on how to go about it. But nevertheless capital is also involved. Therefore crypto investment also need information, may be to join bounty campaign and go through website and white paper to get more information of the ICO.
Good luck
Pages:
Jump to: