Pages:
Author

Topic: What you should do when you lose most of money? - page 28. (Read 5571 times)

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251
Its ok to lose, but if you lose most of your money then something is wrong.... Try to study further about your coin and your strategies so you will not be lose much again.
When trading bitcoin losing is something we will face, it is impossible to be a trader which never losses, we are humans and we make mistakes, however if you really learn from those mistakes eventually the number of trades you lose will diminish and the number of trades you win will go up, so as you can see losing a few trades once in a while can be a great learning tool if you know how to take advantage of it.
you are right, even expert traders though must have experienced a loss, the risk must have happened to anyone, so do not despair
when you lose, good traders know how to overcome it, of course remain calm and not panic, learn from mistakes, use it for your experience dude
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
I'm not worried when money loses! as long as the coin is not converted to fiat it will not be a real loss. I just continue to hold because I'm a long term trader and I set target price to earn big on my investment.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
It is always good to set your targets to be higher than you need. If the desire is to get 2 bitcoins per year then aim for 3 and be happy when you get 2.1 BTC. The real challenge of course is how to get 2.1 bitcoins without throwing all your hard earned cash into coinbase
Activity: 126
I understand your psychology now, but do not worry too much, the market is down sharply, you just expect a bright market at the end of this year, the price of coins will rise again, you Do not rush to sell your coin to the market.
Activity: 138
The point is not accepting the loss but understanding where you screwed and what to do to avoid that in the future. A while ago I’ve read in some book about so-called 'life lesson'. If you didn't learn the lesson, this exact situation will repeat over and over again until it’ll be learned.
Activity: 154
Hello guys, there are always financial losses in the field of trading and this is a normal thing, but unfortunately there is a  category of traders does not accept these losses.  Plus, the not acceptance of the truth may affect them negatively like, psychological problems, stress .. and even on the next choices in trading, but this leads to a multiple and consecutive losses.

In fact,  the first and most essential thing to surpass the loss is "The acceptance of the truth"  and then you have to  " deal with it " in a good way.

Trust me, if you learn from your mistakes, then you will earn what you want.

I learned something very useful and I want to share it with all.

These are the 5 steps to make a financial profit (especially after a big loss) and even achieve your goal, they will be as the following ( like a plan)  :

Step 1 : What do I want to achieve? (Vision)
For example:
I want to earn 2 BTC within a year.

Step 2 : What is their  importance to me? ( Value )
For example: It is important to me because I am poor and I want to help my family in many things.

Step 3: How will I achieve it? ( Methods )
For example: I must have many strategies in each event ( crisis, pump )
Step 4 : What prevents me from achieving it? (Obstacles)
For example: time,  unexpected event, the fear , weak of self confidence...

Step 5 : How do I know that I  have achieved the success? (Measurement)
For example: ..

When I see 2 BTC in my wallet before one year.

Good luck to everyone . Smiley

lose is part of successful trading in the future, many successful traders have a loss when the first time they start a trade. Many people did not know that for you to succeed you must taking a very serious risk and risk is a two way things and that is you either succeed or you fall.
Activity: 364
Blockchain with VTOS energy
I will make a record of all my mistakes that make me very loss and as much as possible I do not repeat the same mistake. before I will do when I lose enough money then I will reflect and will correct myself

Yes you are right, do not do the same thing again, your experience is the best way to learn how to trade in the market in the right way and that is the reason today why most of the traders are losing a huge amount of profit, because they are not very knowledgeable about how the market works.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
Hello guys, there are always financial losses in the field of trading and this is a normal thing, but unfortunately there is a  category of traders does not accept these losses.  Plus, the not acceptance of the truth may affect them negatively like, psychological problems, stress .. and even on the next choices in trading, but this leads to a multiple and consecutive losses.

In fact,  the first and most essential thing to surpass the loss is "The acceptance of the truth"  and then you have to  " deal with it " in a good way.

These are the 5 steps to make a financial profit (especially after a big loss) and even achieve your goal, they will be as the following ( like a plan)  :

For example:

For example: It is important to me because I am poor and I want to help my family in many things.

Not bad, but that is something everyone should be doing it already, anyone trading bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency that has not a clear plan on how to get profits and why he is in this market is going to lose money, for example I'm still holding y coins because I have a set goal of what I want to achieve with my bitcoin and I'm not going to sell until that happens, this is why the crash that we saw a few months ago did not affected me.
Activity: 112
True. You should think over all of the mistakes that you have done not to repeat them in future. I do not think that some panic can help you - it will make the situation even worse. With time, you can return to trading.

I've been there and lost a sizeable chunk of my money but learned from my mistakes. You should always go forward and be better. I'm not that experienced but I try to do the best research that I can before investing.
Activity: 336
if we make the wrong decision and lose money then we must remain calm and can learn from experience so that will not repeat the same mistakes, we need only patience and you should be able to control your emotions

Don't take actions that are influenced by emotions and be patient. DYOR and everything should be fine. Even if you lose some money don't despair, just move on. I tell myself that every day.  Grin

I agree with the steps discussed in your post as all of them will lead to making no mistakes in the future. I am lucky as I have never faced such problems yet and hope that I won't have them in the future as well

I hope it stays that way for you buddy.

True. You should think over all of the mistakes that you have done not to repeat them in future. I do not think that some panic can help you - it will make the situation even worse. With time, you can return to trading.
Activity: 485
Merit: 12
$WPP $HyFi https://hyfi-corp.com/
Controlling our emotions is crucial in trading.  We have to be prepared for worst case scenario as  losing money is  part of the business .
We cannot win all the time but cannot lose that much we cannot recover and  learn even more from our mistakes and turn it to our benefit if we analyse them and make corrections.
Activity: 756
Merit: 252
I think trading isnt good idea right now... The market is too volatile. For these type of people I can offer invest in perspective ICO projects. What do you think about Kelvin Blockchain?
If you think trading is not such a good idea right now what makes you think investing in an ico is any better, lets be very direct, many icos are having problems reaching their soft caps because no one is interested in investing in new coins when even established coins are dropping like crazy, so the only hope I can see to make money and minimize our risks is to trade bitcoin.
Activity: 120
Merit: 10

For example:

Before joining trading we already knew that trading is a risky thing so if I am going to loss almost all of my money I would accept it bcause for me trading or investing whether in crypto or any product it's all risky.. There is no assurance that we profit but of course I will learn from it..I will take it as a motivation for me to strive more and study more about crypto.
Activity: 112
Making it impossible to "lose most of the money" just simply invest MAX 5-10% of the portfolio in ICOs, some will definitely go up if DYOR is done.

Nothing is definitive. There is a chance that you mis 10/10 ICOs and still lose everything even you DYOR. Diversification of assets is the best thing to do. Although I agree that, in my opinion, no more than 25% of your money should be invested in ICOs.
Activity: 294
Merit: 17
Making it impossible to "lose most of the money" just simply invest MAX 5-10% of the portfolio in ICOs, some will definitely go up if DYOR is done.
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
A random quesiton but will there still be trading opportunity when this price volatility of cryptocurrencies is no longer the norm?
Activity: 78
I think trading isnt good idea right now... The market is too volatile. For these type of people I can offer invest in perspective ICO projects. What do you think about Kelvin Blockchain?
Activity: 151
Merit: 2
What is unacceptable when experiencing a loss is an increased level of stress, which we must face is how to control stress levels. And what you've shared is a very useful thing.

big losses do make us stress, but I think we can avoid it from the beginning. from what I've experienced stress happens when we invest all the money to make investment capital on the coin that has been predicted its potential, but all that is not right so that our losses are natural. so I think to avoid it as well as we keep some of the capital we will invest (not in one coin) and partly for the reserve capital so we can keep every coin we have when its value goes down and continue to trade daily with the capital we have, or buy other coins that have greater potential to cover losses.
Yeah if we share the reasons for loses then we should be aware of that things and will try to avoid that causes. If I lose money in trading I would not be panic and will try to regain thorough positive trading. I can’t do anything else just waiting for good times to come and the price grow again and the investment cap increases and the trading level increases.
Activity: 756
Merit: 252
Its ok to lose, but if you lose most of your money then something is wrong.... Try to study further about your coin and your strategies so you will not be lose much again.
When trading bitcoin losing is something we will face, it is impossible to be a trader which never losses, we are humans and we make mistakes, however if you really learn from those mistakes eventually the number of trades you lose will diminish and the number of trades you win will go up, so as you can see losing a few trades once in a while can be a great learning tool if you know how to take advantage of it.
Activity: 77
Strategies should be plan. Losing is a part of gaining but for us not to lose again and again we need to have a plan and not only one plan we need to have plan a, b, c and so on.
Pages:
Jump to: