Pages:
Author

Topic: What you should do when you lose most of money? - page 27. (Read 5571 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
usually when I experience a lot of losses that I do onlya will close the exchange place and do not see the market again a few days and looking for capital money to get back trading again.
Activity: 378
When Football meets Crypto
I think getting a profit in trading is a big bonus while losing is risk in trading, so we should be ready to face that risk, make failure as experience and you have to learn from your experience, do not repeat the same mistake

Yes you are right, having a good experience right now will make you become a better trader in the future and you are going to avoid losing money again because you already experience the different curves of market drop or pump before.
Activity: 364
I think getting a profit in trading is a big bonus while losing is risk in trading, so we should be ready to face that risk, make failure as experience and you have to learn from your experience, do not repeat the same mistake
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
I think you should calm down and find ways to fix this, you draw experience and stop doing not continue to trade, That will make you lose focus and the more losses. Perhaps you are going the wrong way.
Activity: 112
If you understand your mistakes and learn from them then you will do better than yourself every single time. Its not that we dont do mistakes but we should learn from them. Mistakes are the steps towards success.
Sometimes the losing streak is too long and you start to doubt everything you do. It's best to use stop loss all the time and keep that under control.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀
If you understand your mistakes and learn from them then you will do better than yourself every single time. Its not that we dont do mistakes but we should learn from them. Mistakes are the steps towards success.
Activity: 756
Merit: 252
As a result of my bad decisions I will must facing with unfavorable situations and this is due to the little knowledge I have of the market. Now it is of no use crying over spilt milk because it can not be backed up and is not a backing up process. Now try to work on your bad strategies to correct those strategies and should apply in its favorable situations which will be in benefit.
We all make mistakes when trading bitcoin that is inevitable, the most important part is to recognize them, there are people living in denial thinking they never made a mistake in their lives and as you may guess they never improve at all, but the next step is to do something to fix those mistakes and the only way to do that if you are a trader is to read and understand several books and then apply what you learned from them.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Most of you experience losses always have negative results when you lose, but it's up to you on how to lose money. Trading is one of the things you have to spend a lot of time learning about it. people keep saying low sales are high like singing but they do not understand it and that's the problem. It's easy to learn too, but it takes time. You have to start wandering the market in exchange and start staring at the chart for a long time and try to analyze what's going on in the market.
Activity: 266
Merit: 16
Sometimes it's hard to overcome what did you wrong or mess if you lose a lot of fund because of trading. But like what you said acceptance is the key to do it much better.
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
We cannot come to be successful dealer if we are not educated trader. expertise is certainly vital for us to turn out to be expert dealer. We must work hard to gather greater facts for us to gain extra strategies and strategies.
I will do if I lose a large amount of money in trading is to study harder in trading. Make some analysis on what you had done why you make loses. Read some article about trading and always read in this forum. Also experience is the best teacher.
copper member
Activity: 672
Merit: 270
I will resolve to invest again and see that failure is a lesson learned in the market, and that has made me more successful in this market, it is thanks to the will to resilient any submission. what.
If it would happen to me that it come to a point where I lose most of money I'll be feel hopeless because this was so much a bad experience but of course I will get up, and make my past experience as memorable experience that I can use to my next trading venture equipped with knowledge and expertise.
Activity: 518
Merit: 184
Losses is always part of trading. There are really times that our investments goes down and being a long term investor i’m already used to it and every losses i encounter i do charge it to experience and i do not let myself be affected that much because i do know that our investments will recover we have to wait patiently.
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1015
Simple, don't do the same mistake. Why others keep on lossing because they always do the same mistake even if they know it's a wrong move because they have done it before, like panic selling, buying shitcoin, etc. Still they are keep on doing it. Be patient and wise in every decision. Make your mistake as a lesson.
Activity: 126
I will resolve to invest again and see that failure is a lesson learned in the market, and that has made me more successful in this market, it is thanks to the will to resilient any submission. what.
Activity: 491
Merit: 250
Its ok to lose, but if you lose most of your money then something is wrong.... Try to study further about your coin and your strategies so you will not be lose much again.
When trading bitcoin losing is something we will face, it is impossible to be a trader which never losses, we are humans and we make mistakes, however if you really learn from those mistakes eventually the number of trades you lose will diminish and the number of trades you win will go up, so as you can see losing a few trades once in a while can be a great learning tool if you know how to take advantage of it.
you are right, even expert traders though must have experienced a loss, the risk must have happened to anyone, so do not despair
when you lose, good traders know how to overcome it, of course remain calm and not panic, learn from mistakes, use it for your experience dude
One of the things many people do not quite understand is that experts never finish their training and learning, they are always looking for more efficient ways to do their activities, so an expert trader will try to learn as much as possible from his losses to the point it becomes an obsession for him and I cannot blame them if I knew how to earn a fortune with trading I will be obsessed with it.
As a result of my bad decisions I will must facing with unfavorable situations and this is due to the little knowledge I have of the market. Now it is of no use crying over spilt milk because it can not be backed up and is not a backing up process. Now try to work on your bad strategies to correct those strategies and should apply in its favorable situations which will be in benefit.
Merit: 17
It is very difficult to digest the big loss, but you have got other option available for you here. Just concentrate on participating bounties. If you can do video, article and blog bounties then you can earn a lot, which would help you to recover your loss.
Activity: 280
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
Making it impossible to "lose most of the money" just simply invest MAX 5-10% of the portfolio in ICOs, some will definitely go up if DYOR is done.
Maybe he's losing so much and now he's scared, but his opinions can help him be more confident and will make enough money back. I trust you. Wish you and everyone soon succeed.
TGD
Activity: 1288
Merit: 620
Wen Rolex?
Its ok to lose, but if you lose most of your money then something is wrong.... Try to study further about your coin and your strategies so you will not be lose much again.
When trading bitcoin losing is something we will face, it is impossible to be a trader which never losses, we are humans and we make mistakes, however if you really learn from those mistakes eventually the number of trades you lose will diminish and the number of trades you win will go up, so as you can see losing a few trades once in a while can be a great learning tool if you know how to take advantage of it.
you are right, even expert traders though must have experienced a loss, the risk must have happened to anyone, so do not despair
when you lose, good traders know how to overcome it, of course remain calm and not panic, learn from mistakes, use it for your experience dude
One of the things many people do not quite understand is that experts never finish their training and learning, they are always looking for more efficient ways to do their activities, so an expert trader will try to learn as much as possible from his losses to the point it becomes an obsession for him and I cannot blame them if I knew how to earn a fortune with trading I will be obsessed with it.
well some people tend to depends on the fortune but we cant always depends all of it by fortune making a way where we can make to recover some losses then we should be able to do it with.
Activity: 756
Merit: 252
One of the things many people do not quite understand is that experts never finish their training and learning, they are always looking for more efficient ways to do their activities, so an expert trader will try to learn as much as possible from his losses to the point it becomes an obsession for him and I cannot blame them if I knew how to earn a fortune with trading I will be obsessed with bitcoin trading as well.
Pages:
Jump to: