Pages:
Author

Topic: What you should do when you lose most of money? - page 4. (Read 5571 times)

Activity: 73
Merit: 0
I agree, losses is part of us as a trader or investor we cant always win and earn by trading. To be more professiinal big losses is in there, i guess every pro here is experience this failure. But accpeting the truth will strengthen our mind to be more accurate on trade. Thinking that i want to eanr more to fullfil my losses. I want earn 2 btc. Be optimistic in life and we will reach our goal someday
risks in trading are sometimes very large, but this always happens in trade, there are definite advantages there are also losses, don't give up we can still get future profits, bitcoin buying and selling always offers high profits but also has a lot of potential losses, trading bad does not make us desperate to always think forward, because enthusiastically we can succeed.
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
if i lose money. i think i will get out of market

Losing money on crypto investment and/or crypto trading is a common thing as there is no guarantees that you'll always earn profit from it. If you decide to get out once you lose your money, it seems that you are not ready to take a part in this crypto world. Dont even jump in on something where you are afraid to lose your money.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
After losing money or value we should leave them as it is because we cannot able to sell them for loos. My opinion is a very good time to research the other coins potential which will help you to invest in them in the future. We cannot keep on watching the market for the increase because when the market starts recovering the prices will surely increase.

But it will be difficult to make research on other coins when we are still holding a coin whose value is dropping dramatically. Our thoughts are of course still overshadowed by fear of losing more money in our previous investment. Finding other activities that have nothing to do with crypto currencies with the aim of minimizing pressure seems worth trying.
we have to do this, althoug our asset decrease alot we have to always do some research about other coins.who know this coins provide us best opportunity to gain profit and recovered our loss in previous coins.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000
After losing money or value we should leave them as it is because we cannot able to sell them for loos. My opinion is a very good time to research the other coins potential which will help you to invest in them in the future. We cannot keep on watching the market for the increase because when the market starts recovering the prices will surely increase.

But it will be difficult to make research on other coins when we are still holding a coin whose value is dropping dramatically. Our thoughts are of course still overshadowed by fear of losing more money in our previous investment. Finding other activities that have nothing to do with crypto currencies with the aim of minimizing pressure seems worth trying.
Activity: 350
Merit: 2
Hello guys, there are always financial losses in the field of trading and this is a normal thing, but unfortunately there is a  category of traders does not accept these losses.  Plus, the not acceptance of the truth may affect them negatively like, psychological problems, stress .. and even on the next choices in trading, but this leads to a multiple and consecutive losses.

In fact,  the first and most essential thing to surpass the loss is "The acceptance of the truth"  and then you have to  " deal with it " in a good way.

Trust me, if you learn from your mistakes, then you will earn what you want.

I learned something very useful and I want to share it with all.

These are the 5 steps to make a financial profit (especially after a big loss) and even achieve your goal, they will be as the following ( like a plan)  :

Step 1 : What do I want to achieve? (Vision)
For example:
I want to earn 2 BTC within a year.

Step 2 : What is their  importance to me? ( Value )
For example: It is important to me because I am poor and I want to help my family in many things.

Step 3: How will I achieve it? ( Methods )
For example: I must have many strategies in each event ( crisis, pump )
Step 4 : What prevents me from achieving it? (Obstacles)
For example: time,  unexpected event, the fear , weak of self confidence...

Step 5 : How do I know that I  have achieved the success? (Measurement)
For example: ..

When I see 2 BTC in my wallet before one year.

Good luck to everyone . Smiley

It is not easy to lose money in our pocket or in all because money is important also in our side so that we should have a money anytime because Now a day If you dont have a money you dont have a Thing,foods or Etc.So that we should have and dont lose money because money is important.
Activity: 700
Merit: 12
Activity: 1344
Merit: 335
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
there is no reason to leave, krypto does not provide instant benefits. managing emotions will affect your trade and how you invest. and loss is part of the trade, don't run and stay focused and survive learning every way to make a profit.
crypto developtment and implementation could take long time.and we could not get profit in short term we have to wait all developtment completely done.
cryptocurrency market was for long term investment,for some people it didnt suitable for their psychology.and finally when they see market crash they become panic and selling their assets.
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086
Free Bitcoins Every Hour!
~snip~
These are the 5 steps to make a financial profit (especially after a big loss) and even achieve your goal,~snip~

It is a good way to plan specific goals in achieving success trading in cryptocurrency. But based on the description, it is only fit with short term goal. It is also common steps that people usually do in trading or investing. I hope to find more details explanation about the steps, it is not enough to have deep understanding for a person like me.   

Activity: 588
there is no reason to leave, krypto does not provide instant benefits. managing emotions will affect your trade and how you invest. and loss is part of the trade, don't run and stay focused and survive learning every way to make a profit.
crypto developtment and implementation could take long time.and we could not get profit in short term we have to wait all developtment completely done.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
I think we need to continue and do what we are do before and get just more money before i get. I will hold what i have and yes i want to get 2-4 bitcoin within a year in 2019 or more if possible just by doing trade and from my masternodes.
refocusing on the initial goal after experiencing large losses is not easy you know?, you will experience emotional feelings such as
sadness and anxiety, and of course it will disrupt your work now? try to forgive it and let it go
Activity: 868
Merit: 185
Roobet supporter and player!
What is unacceptable when experiencing a loss is an increased level of stress, which we must face is how to control stress levels. And what you've shared is a very useful thing.
I agree with you! If we seriously take all the problems and negligence in trading, we lose our body not only our investment. We should not be stressful when we trade, although there are times that there is a problem we encounter. Challenges are part of journey, if we don't want to lose a lot, we must not enter this industry. But remember, too much staying at comfort zone is a vice.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
bokser
I think we need to continue and do what we are do before and get just more money before i get. I will hold what i have and yes i want to get 2-4 bitcoin within a year in 2019 or more if possible just by doing trade and from my masternodes.
that's right. do not lose your mind and only patience will change everything. you need to wait maybe a year or two but the coins we have still ever rise in price because of bitcoin will rise)it's a fact.you can also try to trade to increase your capital.
Activity: 658
Activity: 1036
Merit: 520
thank you for the instructions but has it worked for you? I meant I see people's idea about trading once in a while but most of them doesn't work , because of many factors and most important of them is the I believe that bitcoin is not predictable .
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
Sometimes, it is really difficult to start a new story when you are without the money. I suppose the pause should be taken first. Then you will think it over - whether to deal with the crypto or quit it.
Activity: 10

you own btc MstrNodee??
Activity: 10
Hello guys, there are always financial losses in the field of trading and this is a normal thing, but unfortunately there is a  category of traders does not accept these losses.  Plus, the not acceptance of the truth may affect them negatively like, psychological problems, stress .. and even on the next choices in trading, but this leads to a multiple and consecutive losses.

In fact,  the first and most essential thing to surpass the loss is "The acceptance of the truth"  and then you have to  " deal with it " in a good way.

Ok if you dont trade dont start if you only have little to play with best time is right now to buy bit by bit and hold, i would have started this 2 months ago by Jan im sure you would have had 2 btc.  Sorry forgot to factor avg wage in your country in BTC so how much would you earn per month equivalent to BTC<<< this biggest factor 10% depending on situation but if no dependents or rent 60% 

Dont forget research other coins better margin/expansion rate ... XRP is one of the best choices if you want to make big $$ in eoy by 2025 Iota is my next pick.

but do your research
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
Of course need to accept and forget all about it to avoid stress, first of all i would like to know of the people around there specially the traders, Start joining and working in trading is very risky and possible to lose a lot of money's. If this scenario can happen to you need to moving on and start another journey of life and analysts all mistake to avoid loses in the entry in trading work.
Accepting is very important but you should always be positive to learn from it.
You lose your money then accept it because you experience it, but that does not mean you will be a loser when you try to improve your strategy
by correcting your mistakes. It does matter if we start with losses but what's important is we end up successful.
Doing it isn't as easy as saying, isn't it? it is quite difficult to accept the large losses you receive, so from the start you have to use a plan that trading is risky thing and you have to adjust your capital to the financial capabilities that you have

Basically accepting losses is not that hard especially if you are trading with the money that you can afford to lose. Most of those who cant accept losses are those who trade with no good money management. In other words, they are spending more than what they can afford to lose. It will be different if you are using your spare money only, not all money on your pocket. It applies to those who think that trading is profitable but they forget about the risks, that's why they regret too much while they cant get what they expect.
Activity: 686
losses do happen but one thing we should nt forget  nt to invest what u can afford to lose then we can manage the loss and again start investing from first this is the best lesson every investor should remember

many people give up and end in panic when their crypto assets have very low prices, they forget that the potential for recovery is still there, but common sense has been lost since then, I emphasize patience and sell lots of assets to trade directly to altcoins that fluctuate can still develop. at least not stop completely, and continue to learn to manage emotions.

crypto assets and money have equal interests.
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
losses do happen but one thing we should nt forget  nt to invest what u can afford to lose then we can manage the loss and again start investing from first this is the best lesson every investor should remember
Pages:
Jump to: