Pages:
Author

Topic: What you should do when you lose most of money? - page 7. (Read 5571 times)

Activity: 234
Merit: 0
Nobody is immune to money lost in Crypto trading as a whole. Nobody is perfect. At one point or the other you will loss money but the main question is how do you handle those loses? Most times traders will renter trades and try to get ×3 immediately but that's a wrong move. Settle down and study your plan very well before you enter trading again. Don't trade with emotions
Activity: 1190
Merit: 568
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
What to do if the exchange does not cancel the order ?? I afraid to lose my money now))
In the world of business, lose and gain were already attached to it.
As you enter a business, you must already know and accept that you may gain or may lost your money. So it is important to have trust and to be knowledgeable enough so that you will have the strategies on how to run a business. In that way, you have a greater chance of gaining than losing.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
What to do if the exchange does not cancel the order ?? I afraid to lose my money now))
Activity: 504
It's important that you don't lose heart and faith when you lose most of your money in this business. If you really believe that you are born to do this endeavor and it's really for you, you shouldn't be afraid to try over and over again until you succeed. No one succeed overnight; it's just a myth. Your main investment would be patience and persistence. Realize your mistakes every time you fail and be ready to change it and start all over again.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 267
In trading, everyone have to face this tragedy. Loses money may affect many bad condition. We should keep calm on those situations. There are many newbie who are not much experienced on trading. They should know much about trading first to avoid loss.
Activity: 518
I agree, losses is part of us as a trader or investor we cant always win and earn by trading. To be more professiinal big losses is in there, i guess every pro here is experience this failure. But accpeting the truth will strengthen our mind to be more accurate on trade. Thinking that i want to eanr more to fullfil my losses. I want earn 3 btc.

It's true. However, if I am in the position that I will lose most of my money, I would first take a step back and regroup; what I mean by that is that I would look at things with a fresher eye and see what mistakes I could have made that contributed to such great loss. Although this market is filled with seemingly minefields of probable bad investments, there would still be some reasons as to why one losses or succeeds, and I, as an investor, have to look closely at that to make sure that if I try my luck again.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 299
When everything is already in the past you should convert your mistakes to experience and use it to earn even bigger profits in future.
When you have lost most of the money, it means in other words you would have enough knowledge about how to avoid the mistakes and what are the mistakes that you made which cost you the loss. So it will not be repeated if you work on it now. Also in the mean while, when all the coins are available at a low cost, you should look for the one that can be advantageous in future and can be of great return in future.
Activity: 797
Merit: 500
BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange
when I experience a loss, usually i'll give a pause to rest and evaluate my mistakes, for me losses are not a problem, trading will still be my choice for earning income.
Activity: 229
Merit: 1
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
Well we have no choice if we face a loses to our investment we need to deal with it because it's there the best we can do it is will be aware for everything and learn to our mistakes so we can do a good one next time.
Activity: 546
Quit trading! Joke. For me, it does not matter if I lose a big amount of money in trading. As long as I am learning a lot and I experience the real trade. Making is not easy, we should make several or plenty of steps just to reach it. Yet, failure is not good to be experienced but we must know that every success has challenges and we must have the courage to fight for it.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
There are many conversations that precede the decision to invest in one coin or the other,  some of the point mentioned will serve as basis for your overall decision.  Cryptocurrency investment however require additional way of thinking which is different from what is listed by the OP!
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
if you are losing money then you are not trading or doing things correctly , what i suggest is to take a brake from trading and track your mistakes and restart from beginning
Lose happens with wrong way of trading just like selling for panic, buying at green and selling at red, when you are starting try to learn, it is good to make a look at your mistakes so that you will not repeat it again, first try to gain information and then start trading so there will be no such mistake which can make you lose even a single dollar but you will earn bigger profit with each trading session.
copper member
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
The most important thing is that you should set stop losses to prevent that kind of situation from happening in the first place. You shouldn't leave your coin in exchange without safety measure like that because anything can happen when you are asleep for example. If you forget to set stop loss then you should identify the support level so you know whether you should hold for a bit or cut loss.
I lost a variety of coins at that point, i do now not try to recover my cash because as soon as i am going to recover my money and the maximum time i'm able to lose my coins so that when i lose that price, my buy and sale are stopped right then.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1225
Each people always have their own strategy for losing some money/capital. Well, i will be glad to share my strategy.
1. Don't open your portfolio
2. Try to spend your time in real life.
3. Always investing in a good project.
4. Using Stop lose will be better
5. Always make your minds to a positive energy
Activity: 179
You will only loss of money here if you invest in the ICO project or if you buy token in the exchange platform. Then, if the result is not good in the end better to accept the fact and take it a lesson. And make that experience an encouragement to you so that you won't stop for what you are believing for here whether it is for bitcoin or altcoins.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 100
Nothing but patients,only patients.i think in mind that no gaining without losing.  Losing is precondition of a successful business. when I lost money then I say Lossing today , profits must come in tomorrow.
Activity: 331
StartFi
Failure is completely normal. When I save $ 1200 in 4 months work. I tried my luck by investing in Bitcoin without consulting or analyzing. As a result, I lost more than 2/3 of my total investment. Very disappointed but it is life. we must continue to fight for wealth and I see it as a valuable lesson.
Activity: 294
Merit: 8
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
I am a newcomer and I am not very good at analyzing, and I would like to express my opinion when the market is down, I always hold and continue to buy in order to compensate for loss, minimize the price when buying at the peak price. high. So I always succeed because I hold the penny and I always do
Activity: 1778
Merit: 504
WorkAsPro
We should make some researches in regards with the coin where we already lost a lot in it. If there is still possibility for the coin to go up again then it is better to hold it. And if we found something bad about the coin which will ruin the development of the coin, it is better to make  cut the loss and moving forward with the other coins.
I agree with your opinion. We have to make an immediate assessment when that project gets worse because just a few mistakes can make you lose a lot of money and hardly be able to make a profit at that coin. I think the assessment is necessary because that is the basic thing that all long-term investors need to do when investing
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
if you are losing money then you are not trading or doing things correctly , what i suggest is to take a brake from trading and track your mistakes and restart from beginning
Pages:
Jump to: