Pages:
Author

Topic: What you should do when you lose most of money? - page 41. (Read 5571 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 250
Potential loses is part of successful trading and if you professor is trading then you should be ready to lose money. Many people did not know that for you to succeed you must taking a very serious risk and risk is a two way things and that is you either succeed or you fall. You should have this in mind first before ought for investment and if you lose all it is not your life you lose.
Well if it done then it done because we can't do anything to bring it back. When I first experienced this lose of my most money of course it was disgusting, I feel hopeless and I don't know what should I do to make up on my lose but then I'd still believe that I can do anything to make up on it and try to get what I lost.
Failure and loss is something we definitely get, so do not think too much because we will definitely experience everything. In this world nothing is perfect, including in trading. Someone who has even experienced can definitely lose. So do not ever despair because it will only make ourselves weak and always think pessimistic. Optimize with what we do because it will stimulate the way we think to be better.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 342
Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly
Trust me, even if I am going to accept the truth and learn from my mistakes, I am still going to make the same mistake again.  I happened and lost lots of money (I am not referring to trading), and I thought to myself that if I was to make money again, I would try to save. Later on, when I got money, I wasted them. Now as for trading, I failed many times, and I tried many times. You need to learn to be patient in order to win. That is what I learned.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041

If I had invested to a token and I lose most of the money I've put into it, then I guess I will be waiting for its price to once gain rise. You may have a different approach to it and sell your tokens to at least save the last you have but that would be losing more of it as you don't have the tokens anymore.

If it happen to me, I'd be working more with bounties to meet ends Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147
The revolution will be monetized!
Make sure you understand what went wrong before doing it all over again. Say to yourself "I will never buy alt-coins again".  Cheesy
Activity: 379
Merit: 100
Mistakes are routine life in trading, so getting dissapointed due to these things is completely meaningless and might lead to losses more, if you keep on worrying about past disappointments
Activity: 461
Merit: 101
Potential loses is part of successful trading and if you professor is trading then you should be ready to lose money. Many people did not know that for you to succeed you must taking a very serious risk and risk is a two way things and that is you either succeed or you fall. You should have this in mind first before ought for investment and if you lose all it is not your life you lose.
Well if it done then it done because we can't do anything to bring it back. When I first experienced this lose of my most money of course it was disgusting, I feel hopeless and I don't know what should I do to make up on my lose but then I'd still believe that I can do anything to make up on it and try to get what I lost.
Activity: 882
Merit: 269
Activity: 868
Merit: 116
trading is one of those things that you have to spend a lot of time learning it. people keep saying "buy low sell high" like a chant but they don't understand it and that's the problem. it is very easy to learn too but it takes time. you have to start hanging around in the market (on exchange) and start staring at the charts for a long time and try to analyze what is happening in the market.
and also you should always know that the markets are different from each other. for example what works for stocks does not necessarily work for bitcoin and it doesn't work for altcoins. each of them require a different set of experiences to deal with their specifications.
Well, I agree with what you wrote. Moreover, many believe that  trading is an easy way to get a big amount of money in a small time, But when they start in that field, they lose a large percentage of their  budget, because of their mistaken belief, and  rashness in starting  without even learning the basics of trading. Furthermore, knowledge is very important to ensure the success in any field.
In fact, before you start trading, you should read some books, try to understand  the analysis, learn how to read every situation, and trust me the key of profit in trading will be when  you have a futuristic vision about what will happen in the market .

"Everyday stand guard at the door of your mind and feed it something good"
                                                                                                                       -Jim Rohn

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1563
Well most of us experiences losses, there is always a negative outcome when we lose, but it is up to us on how are we going to deal with especially with stress and anxiety, large amount of money is not a big joke to lose. We can lose witu just a click. So reminders set a realistic goal and educate yourself.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
trading is one of those things that you have to spend a lot of time learning it. people keep saying "buy low sell high" like a chant but they don't understand it and that's the problem. it is very easy to learn too but it takes time. you have to start hanging around in the market (on exchange) and start staring at the charts for a long time and try to analyze what is happening in the market.
and also you should always know that the markets are different from each other. for example what works for stocks does not necessarily work for bitcoin and it doesn't work for altcoins. each of them require a different set of experiences to deal with their specifications.
copper member
Activity: 358
Merit: 2
What is unacceptable when experiencing a loss is an increased level of stress, which we must face is how to control stress levels. And what you've shared is a very useful thing.
Activity: 230
Merit: 4
Great breakdown. Because Im not be able to do this kind of strategy when I get into crypto, I will try to use this mate. Thanks for this  Grin
Losses of mine are inevitable that is why this could be a great help for me. Great job!
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
If you are a newbie in trading you must have a idea how to trade. I recommend you to watch videos in youtube and invest small amount to practice how to trade so be careful in trading you can gain profit in a minute and you can lose your money in a minute so invest at your own risk.
Activity: 375
Merit: 18
send & receive money instantly,w/out hidden costs
I agree, losses is part of us as a trader or investor we cant always win and earn by trading. To be more professiinal big losses is in there, i guess every pro here is experience this failure. But accpeting the truth will strengthen our mind to be more accurate on trade. Thinking that i want to eanr more to fullfil my losses. I want earn 2 btc. Be optimistic in life and we will reach our goal someday
Activity: 868
Merit: 116
Hello guys, there are always financial losses in the field of trading and this is a normal thing, but unfortunately there is a  category of traders does not accept these losses.  Plus, the not acceptance of the truth may affect them negatively like, psychological problems, stress .. and even on the next choices in trading, but this leads to a multiple and consecutive losses.

In fact,  the first and most essential thing to surpass the loss is "The acceptance of the truth"  and then you have to  " deal with it " in a good way.

Trust me, if you learn from your mistakes, then you will earn what you want.

I learned something very useful and I want to share it with all.

These are the 5 steps to make a financial profit (especially after a big loss) and even achieve your goal, they will be as the following ( like a plan)  :

Step 1 : What do I want to achieve? (Vision)
For example:
I want to earn 2 BTC within a year.

Step 2 : What is their  importance to me? ( Value )
For example: It is important to me because I am poor and I want to help my family in many things.

Step 3: How will I achieve it? ( Methods )
For example: I must have many strategies in each event ( crisis, pump )
Step 4 : What prevents me from achieving it? (Obstacles)
For example: time,  unexpected event, the fear , weak of self confidence...

Step 5 : How do I know that I  have achieved the success? (Measurement)
For example: ..

When I see 2 BTC in my wallet before one year.

Good luck to everyone . Smiley

Pages:
Jump to: