Pages:
Author

Topic: what you think about bitcoin in like 5 years? - page 45. (Read 21140 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Without a doubt in the following quite a while from now I figure Bitcoin will turn into the focal point of cash regarding speculation. It is as of now getting to be noticeably celebrated to others, and it will turn out to be substantially more popular in up and coming 5 years. Our cutting edge society will truly receive bitcoin. I trust that Bitcoin will wind up noticeably greater and valuable in the up and coming years.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
I think we will have to pay a fortune to buy a small piece of Bitcoin, which is produced in limited quantities, which will show such a spectacular increase after 5 years of Bitcoin's value.  And if we bought today a small piece of Bitcoin, it will make us wealthy in the future.
Activity: 1009
Merit: 328
I think it will still be the leading coin out there. It will still increase its value, and maybe, just maybe, reach $100,000 per bitcoin. Also more people will be informed and engage in cryptocurrency world. More and more countries will also accept, support, and even legalize the use of bitcoin in their respective countries.
Well i believe that bitcoin can really rise five years from now because as what we all have been observed the bitcoin today is almost trend and many people apreciate on the profit that bitcoin give into people who really believe on it.I believe bitcoin popularity will lead bitcoin to success this coming years and it is reall amazing.
Activity: 93
Merit: 0
I think it will still be the leading coin out there. It will still increase its value, and maybe, just maybe, reach $100,000 per bitcoin. Also more people will be informed and engage in cryptocurrency world. More and more countries will also accept, support, and even legalize the use of bitcoin in their respective countries.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
bitcoin is five years time in my opinion there will be a lot of hard forks from the original bitcoin blockchain and the value of bitcoin would increase by 300 percent today's price. if transaction's speed and price remains the same, bitcoin's not improving and maybe the price wont grow that much

It is a reality that the cryptocurrency price will increase so much in 5 years, also the expansion will create a more trustable environment, which is one of the variable for a larger market in this subject. All this causes make more likely to be a great idea invest in projects with cryptocurrency, just like propthereum.io
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
I am aware of the many challenges that bitcoin has to face in order to survive successfully in this increasingly intense battle for dominance of an expanding market of which there are many expectations, but I have no doubt that in five years the bitcoin will continue reigning as the most valued currency, and by then its price will be close to $250K, but in turn there will be about five or six competent altcoins very close to the lead.
Activity: 133
Merit: 10
Blockchain with solar energy
bitcoin is five years time in my opinion there will be a lot of hard forks from the original bitcoin blockchain and the value of bitcoin would increase by 300 percent today's price. if transaction's speed and price remains the same, bitcoin's not improving and maybe the price wont grow that much

I think it that span of time bitcoin will be more acceptable and established throughout the world. Who knows it may even be considered as an international currency that can be used with almost every aspect in life. I hope by that time bitcoin will be a part of every bodies life as we do in our regular currencies.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
I think in 5 years bitcoin and altcoins are gonna to be like stocks now, people a gonna to invest money in it like they do it today with stocks
Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

I expect that the price of bitcoin will continually rise. Bitcoin will be well developed as well making it an authorized industry in the government. Bitcoin will then grow and will work itself up to global.
I think bitcoin will rise many time higher than today because if we put basis on the popularity or maybe the  demand bitcoin now is really on the top every person has really a big interest to inveat on it because it is   really amazing and it can give them really a wealth .bitcoin is expectedly rise a year from now but that was really only an expectation we cant really know what will happen next in this field.
Activity: 352
Merit: 125

I expect that the price of bitcoin will continually rise. Bitcoin will be well developed as well making it an authorized industry in the government. Bitcoin will then grow and will work itself up to global.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1035
Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins
Price over $500,000 and accepted by most major companies and small businesses as well. The majority of countries will be already building their national bitcoin and crypto-currency reserves. And..of course.. all early adopters and hodlers will be bathing in money. Fiat currencies will still co-exist but their purchase power would be lower then what is it now.
Activity: 266
Merit: 16
Five years from now I think many people are succesful when that five years. Many users as well and Five years from now five times bitcoin price from now will increase five times.
Activity: 420
Merit: 266
I do not like to make predictions. Because anything can happen in the future. But I believe in Bitcoin. I think that this is the money of our future and it has a great potential. I think that Bitcoin's price may double or triple in the next 5 years.
Activity: 108
The possibility is always in bitcoin but so far there is no definitive prediction about it, of course it is appropriate if it becomes hope for all bitcoin users to raise the price that could reach $ 25k in the next 5 years. And fantastic progress if it really manifests. Kiss

Activity: 602
Merit: 251
I am a professional Web Designer and Developer
I think no one can predict 100% perfectly about Bitcoin. Bitcoin price is going so high day by day. I can't imagine that what will be with Bitcoin after 5 years. But I think Bitcoin price will reach near $50000 after 5 years.
Activity: 125
Bitcoin will be more popular in terms of payment technology will use bitcoin as mode of transactions. Gold will devalued bitcoin will go up eventually..

Bitcoin will try to become more popular and will be able to partially replace the existing currency. It's great that something new is coming up. Now we only have to invest and get rich.

It will manage more then growing in the following years:

2018: I expect a similar year to 2017. The trend will be up.

2019: The trend will change dramatically with the increase of its adoption.

2020: Block halving year which will affect the price very rigorously. The price will make new all time high values in this year.
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
Recently i read an article who say's that in five years people will laught at you if you don't have bitcons.  Smiley
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Bitcoin will be more popular in terms of payment technology will use bitcoin as mode of transactions. Gold will devalued bitcoin will go up eventually..

Bitcoin will try to become more popular and will be able to partially replace the existing currency. It's great that something new is coming up. Now we only have to invest and get rich.
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Activity: 458
Merit: 112
how about bitcoin will worht 50,000- 100,000 per coin by that time or even bigger.. bitcoin can be use a payment to anything you need to buy or want ..
bitcoin will be a first and most influencial currency in the whole world ?
hosppital bills will not be made through cash payment and will ahve bitcoin transaction ..
Pages:
Jump to: