Pages:
Author

Topic: what you think about bitcoin in like 5 years? - page 51. (Read 21140 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
I think that in 5 years the bitcoin price will increase more and be applied more in the world, I will also buy a lot of bitcoin to reserve price will increase some profits
Activity: 644
Merit: 117
swing!
300 Percents? very likely if the rally continues and big hedge funds are picking them regularly to move the market, yet the recent price doesn't reflect any improvement of its technology as you say, the transaction speed is very slow and the crazy 60$ fees on a single buy order is crazy for me. Still i'm pretty confident that BTC would grow as the market cap is still kinda small compared to other industries, supply is getting limited, i think that the future usability of bitcoin would be much more frequent among big players moving millions across the network and meanwhile our small transactions getting slower and slower, good price but it's getting unreachable over time.
Activity: 616
www.jacs.tech
I will prepare for investment in bitcoin now. because I believe there will be great things from bitcoin within the next 5 years. it is an exciting investment that will bring many benefits
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
I believe in five years time Bitcoin will be nicely settled, no more difficult hand, forget about dramaand ntions start to regulate them accordingly.Bitcoin is going to be used by  ore and more people like a medium to keep prosperity since Bitcoin is a digital asset, a series of regrettable events such as battle, disasters, issues, etc won't perform a injury to Bitcoin.am
Activity: 6
I think it is gonna have a value not less then 30 000$ maybe more. Some experts predict that bitcoin is going to worth 100 000$ in 5 years
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1093
Around $50,000-$100,000 for 1 Bitcoin in 5 years
Activity: 60
5 years from now bitcoin value 350% increase
and most of the people will be using bitcoin
Activity: 252
bitcoin is five years time in my opinion there will be a lot of hard forks from the original bitcoin blockchain and the value of bitcoin would increase by 300 percent today's price. if transaction's speed and price remains the same, bitcoin's not improving and maybe the price wont grow that much

i am kind of agree with u, but i think In five years from now bitcoin will be super expensive, it will reach anywhere between 34k usd to 70k.
Activity: 28
I'm sure bitcoin will grow and become more popular among people and the number of network participants will be higher.

The gold market is estimated at $ 9 trillion. If Bitcoin equals at least 5% of the gold market, the value of a digital currency unit in the next 5 years will be about $ 25,000.
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 284
bitcoin is five years time in my opinion there will be a lot of hard forks from the original bitcoin blockchain and the value of bitcoin would increase by 300 percent today's price. if transaction's speed and price remains the same, bitcoin's not improving and maybe the price wont grow that much

I'm very optimistic about future of bitcoin.
2 years ago value of bitcoin was only $200 and last year around $700.
Today, even with this recent big drop, btc price is still much higher than last year.
So, regardless of the occasional higher falls, bitcoin prices are constantly increasing every year.
I expect that such trend will continue and that we will reach price of $10 000 very soon Smiley

In five years from now bitcoin will be super expensive, it will reach anywhere between $40k - $50k.
If you look at the present bitcoin growth this year 2017 - bitcoin gained over 800% increased in value this year alone.
So, if bitcoin can manage to grow by 500% every year in 5 years, then the value of bitcoin could definitely reach what I was saying. Smiley
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content
i am not sure bitcoin 5 years from now will be look like but i know before bitcoin price used to be small 2 years ago, but now it is a great coin on the world reaching 7400$ in 2 years, and it is predicted to reach more and more in the future reching 10000$ in just few years from now, so i hope bitcoin will keep rising more and more in future.
Activity: 168

I'm very optimistic about future of bitcoin.
2 years ago value of bitcoin was only $200 and last year around $700.
Today, even with this recent big drop, btc price is still much higher than last year.
So, regardless of the occasional higher falls, bitcoin prices are constantly increasing every year.
I expect that such trend will continue and that we will reach price of $10 000 very soon Smiley

Me too, I'm still very optimistic of what the future holds for the bitcoin market. I think that it would continually prosper with some bumps along the way. I just hope that it will continue to receive recognition from people so that it would become more accepted, and with that, it can have a bigger and better role in the world market.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
in 5 years we dont know in 5 months later now  the market very very fast and unstable because some govements banned some govevermen and business mans support  and forks BTGold BCC like that and what you think ? ı hope weill be 10k $ each a few month later
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

I don't know what will happen in 5 years. But in the end of 2018 it is predicted that bitcoin will be 10000 dollars. There is a friend who had a message from 2020  Smiley in this forum. He/she shared a pic from us and price of bitcoin was 12000 dollars. It was a little bit low price I guess.
Activity: 317
Merit: 110
In 5 years a single bitcoin will very likely be worth $5,000,000.00.

Follow the unprecedented inflation of fiat currency  and this scenario is not too far removed from reality.

that said in the next 5 years we are going to see emergent technologies which will change the picture we currently see quite dramatically.
MRY
Activity: 560
Merit: 109

I think and believe that bitcoin in 5 years will keep growing and investing in bitcoin will also promise and prices will continue to rise
Activity: 118
Merit: 20
ART via BTS & ETH www.magicmouseart.com
It depends on infrastructure. In case of its huge development - we can see the price about 100 k
Activity: 56
I presume that the market will rally a bit and then become stable. I am hoping bitcoin prices will rise beyond 5k USD . wii see
Activity: 84
Its very critical and confusioning question.I think the future of bitcoin is very bright for sure many people invest to this coin so the price will continue to increase and for sure we will see the price of 15k dollars plus per bitcoin.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
The possibility is always on the bitcoin but so far there is no definitive prediction about it, of course it is appropriate if it becomes a hope for all bitcoin users to increase its price that could reach $ 25k in the next 5 years. And a fantastic progress if it is true materialized.
Pages:
Jump to: