Pages:
Author

Topic: what you think about bitcoin in like 5 years? - page 54. (Read 21140 times)

Activity: 286
Merit: 100
Cryptics
bitcoin is five years time in my opinion there will be a lot of hard forks from the original bitcoin blockchain and the value of bitcoin would increase by 300 percent today's price. if transaction's speed and price remains the same, bitcoin's not improving and maybe the price wont grow that much
In five years, first the price will be more than $50.000 because the community keep growing bigger and bigger. China will lift the ban and bitcoin can be used in every country in this world. We can see a lot of notice of "bitcoin accepted here" in lots of store. If things turn out like that it will be a perfect future.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Bitcoin as a crypto currency has been rising in prominence and its reputation has been rising favorably over the years. its value has risen even more than that of gold. The price of Bitcoin will continue to soar over the next 5 years.

BTC value is growing day by day most of the peoples are very interested in BTC because of its high growing value and fast transactions. i think in five years its value will be raised 380% of todays price.. and most of the peoples in the world will be using BTC in their daily life.
Activity: 518
I think about bitcoin in like 5 years in my life it can change many things and things that I don't have I can have it all. and I tell my Mom that I want her to stop working because I'm gonna work for her .
Activity: 224
No one should be able to tell anything about the future of bitcoin, it changes so abrupt so we know little about what's going to happen. I expect some good news though, but I don't really want to be disappointed.
Activity: 14
With the increase of value of bitcoin I think many people will invest on it further increasing its value but I think there will be some time soon that bitcoin will be much more stable than it is now.
Activity: 13
My expectation is the best ..Actually 5 years is too much time , even in 3 years Btc will be the top of the subjects..People are knowing and learning fast as a virus ..I hope the price get higher and higher to the moon..   Smiley
Activity: 301
Merit: 103
20k $ not surprise me  Grin

20K is by far not enough. It will reach 10K within 1.feb 2018, and 20K by the end of 2018.
By the end of 2022 it will pass 50K, easy. Mark my words  Grin
Activity: 478
Merit: 113
bitcoin is five years time in my opinion there will be a lot of hard forks from the original bitcoin blockchain and the value of bitcoin would increase by 300 percent today's price. if transaction's speed and price remains the same, bitcoin's not improving and maybe the price wont grow that much

300 per cent in FIVE YEARS when just THIS YEAR (which has not yet ended) its value has grown SEVEN TIMES (700%)? I believe in five years it's going to grow a hell of a lot more than that, especially when you consider that more and more institutions are accepting it.
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1015
Btc keeps on dominating by that time. If i'm going to base on the recent movement and the growing community, maybe price is in between $15k-$20k or even more. Yeah, too high but very possible to happen because of the continues adaptation.
Activity: 34
20k $ not surprise me  Grin
Activity: 392

I think bitcoin in 5 years will still be there and will continue to grow because I believe more and more people are turning to bitcoin
Activity: 364

I believe the 5-year bitcoin will still exist and its price will continue to be high and will continue to grow and I'm very optimistic
Activity: 308
Merit: 13
Befor 5years its price was down but its going to the up day on day .because now people  have the  knowledge about how to use bitcoins and bitcoin uses many businesses .because of that btc value has increased
Activity: 168
Merit: 120
I know bitcoin now is so decentralized. But Im still looking forward on it can be in the future. And im hoping that bitcoin will be better than now is will be more useful every users of it. The feature will be upgraded according to the trend of this growing society. Aside from that hoping that the value or price of bitcoin will continue to rise.
Activity: 238
One thing i make sure this coming 5 years of bitcoin the price will go up to the highest possible price it can reach. As you can observe or learn the history of bitcoin when we focus on its price it is really made a big changes. From 4$ up to 6k dollars. What a big change so i believe bitcoin will be more popular.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
My opinion is that original BTC will be only for investment, like a digital gold (with very interesting value). For financial transactions we will use some forked BTC or other token.
Activity: 150
Merit: 10
Bitcoin will continue to grow, and will grow well, the investment value is there, because Bitcoin took us into a new era. Smiley
Activity: 490
Merit: 101

Bitcoin in five years time would have really evolved! I do strongly believe that some lapses in its communication and knowledge will be bridged and also complaints as regards fees would have been resolved with the fast arrival of altcoins that will come in to solve these issues arising. The advancement in technology would have yielded several advantageous solutions on the block chain and all we expect is a smooth sail of the bitcoin operations.
Activity: 371
Merit: 250
I think in 5 years there will be arround 100 000 tokens and different altcoins, but BTC will be still number one. I believe it has still great potential…
You know before some years from now the value of bitcoin was consider negligible and people don’t even trust in bitcoin but now  people do anything to get bitcoin and invest in bitcoin just like that after some years price of bitcoin will increase a lot and will become the most famous cryptocurrency in the whole world.
Activity: 328
Merit: 250
Within 5 Years it'll hit $50,000 USD

Within 10 years it will hit $1,000,000 USD.

The value has not yet been fully realized. I believe the USD valuation will increase until its full utility is realized. However, that may never happen.

in 10 years bitcoin price reach 1,000,000 usd 50% price value in 5 years on that figure amount thru is possible but i'm worrying if the price value very expensive on that years prediction its hard to the ICO investor to advertise the project it because very high expensive worth of investment.
Of course you are right bitcoin hot a lot of change and a lot of people that’s why like bitcoin and invest in bitcoin, and after some years about 5 bitcoin values will increase a lot of I know bitcoin will become one of the most popular cryptocurrency in the world.
Pages:
Jump to: