Pages:
Author

Topic: what you think about bitcoin in like 5 years? - page 9. (Read 21136 times)

Activity: 683
Merit: 500
It's likely that there will be significant updates and innovation, such as the Lightning network and Rootstock, which together will increase adoption and usability. There is also a healthy ecosystem and the possibility that more large retailers will see the benefit of Bitcoin paymetns. All these factors will be bullish for Bitcoin. Since the network growth in particular can lead to exponential price increases, within five years this would mean a major price increase from current levels.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
I think bitcoin will increase more and more in 5 years.Because bitcoin is very powerful today and many are supporting him.
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
Maybe bitcoin will go sideways and not many people trade them, because of the price are very high. there would be many alt coins would be much traded at that time.
Activity: 196
I think that for 5 years bitcoin has reached the top of the currency and the valuation very high bitcoin and I think bitcoin for 5 years this ruling or has the highest currency and no 1 and now it's very popular and bitcoin many people want buy it or changed it to Transact and many more and for the last 5 years this bitcoin erhasil meduduki position 1 the highest currency in world.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 101
In the next 5 years I think bitcoin will be fine. Although many new altcoins are popping up, it will not be easy to kick the bitcoin out of place.
I'm sure until whenever bitcoin will be the top choice and become number # 1, this is because bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency and supported by many dev. so as to survive to be # 1, and I'm sure 5 more years bitcoin marketcap reaches more than $ 50 trillion.
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
bitcoin is five years time in my opinion there will be a lot of hard forks from the original bitcoin blockchain and the value of bitcoin would increase by 300 percent today's price. if transaction's speed and price remains the same, bitcoin's not improving and maybe the price wont grow that much

What will Bitcoin do in the next 5 years?
Here are my ideas:
Bitcoin will make the whole financial world fall apart when people convert cash into bitcoins! why? Because bitcoin has 21 million and is divided to 9 billion people worldwide!
Bitcoin will roll over $ 1 million, and that will be the story of who owns a bitcoin!
From 2020 will be the story of bitcoin and land! Not something else!
Activity: 187
Merit: 2
In the next 5 years I think bitcoin will be fine. Although many new altcoins are popping up, it will not be easy to kick the bitcoin out of place.
Activity: 224
my guess is, if bitcoin developer keep develop the bitcoin features,
bitcoin users and holder will be increased much more in 5 years.
the price of bitcoin will be increased due the demands increased.
Activity: 182
Bitcoin in 5 years would definitely have seen a tremendous change. looking at how it has grown since inception till date. Not only bitcoin but it will also affect other cryptocurrencies in the market. But anything is possible before that... The technology and development of various blockchains can bring about a crypto that can possibly outweigh Bitcoin in the market. But in general, The Cryptoworld would have expanded beyond what it is now by 2023
Activity: 280
The world is changing very quickly and most likely bitcoin will be replaced by some more convenient and flexible crypto currency.
copper member
Activity: 105
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
In the next five years, no one can predict whether bitcoin can survive
 Cry
Activity: 322
I hope that in five years, the btc price will be $ 30000. It is a historical mark of Bitcoin
Activity: 658
Merit: 253
Bitcoin is still very young and weak, he is still like a small child, give him time stronger. I believe that the future of Bitcoin will eventually all want to own it. Bitcoin by 2023, 500к.
Activity: 308
In 5 years time I think that btc will be equal to zero or it will be i a very high price and adopted by almost everyone opening a new revolution in financial industry but definitely not stuck in the middle.
Activity: 730
Merit: 250
After 5 years, I think bitcoin would be known as a cryptocurrency worldwide.  After years, there would be a higher demand that will make bitcoin to increase its own value. Bitcoin will improve and the transactions will be easy as pie. Bitcoin will live more and no one can stop its growth. It will attract more investors and the income bitcoiners will get would be doubled.
Activity: 308
bitcoin is five years time in my opinion there will be a lot of hard forks from the original bitcoin blockchain and the value of bitcoin would increase by 300 percent today's price. if transaction's speed and price remains the same, bitcoin's not improving and maybe the price wont grow that much
In the next five years, Bitcoin can consider as the most powerful development platform, with the current boom. Bitcoin is supposed to be able to change the world with a new currency system. It can say that in Crypto Bitcoin is said to be the king of virtual coins and this has made many people believe in the future of Bitcoin.
Activity: 560
Merit: 111

what you think about bitcoin in like 5 years?
https://pastebin.com/ZUxTmR99
Activity: 756
Merit: 507
That is really long time.. a lot can happen.
I would be glad if we can survive 2018, and you are asking 2023... I hope btc and crypto will survive, but I'm sure it will change and adopt all future needs.
Activity: 84
I think that Bitcoin's price will increase very much, as the growth of his popularity increases in a geometric progression.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
I just think bitcoin prices will continue to rise and after 5 years will rise to 3x from the last price in this year. hopefully bitcoin will have a nice future and more and more people are interested to embrace bitcoin and cryptocurrency...
Pages:
Jump to: