Pages:
Author

Topic: what you think about bitcoin in like 5 years? - page 6. (Read 21136 times)

Activity: 240
Merit: 10
In my opinion, bitcoin in five more years will surely evolve and will surely have a huge amount when it is converted to cash. Nowadays, bitcoin is now dominating the world of cryptocurrency and how come in five more years ? Today, there are few stores that are accepting bitcoin as a medium for buying their items and I think that in five years, more and more stores will open their business to bitcoin and they will be bitcoin-ready. Five more years is enough for bitcoin to make its own way to the top of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Ou if I just knew it Smiley I have read few analyzes about it...some say 1 BTC will cost $500k, some say it will cost $100. Truth is nobody knows I am afraid...
Activity: 121
Merit: 16
Bitcoin as a crypto currency has been rising in prominence and its reputation has been rising favorably over the years. its value has risen even more than that of gold. The price of Bitcoin will continue to soar over the next 5 years.
Yes, I think Bitcoin will always maintain its dominance, but as more altcoins emerge in the market, the price of bitcoin will continue to rise in the next five years, but the rate of increase will be very slow, and the rate of increase Not large.
Activity: 180
I am very positive and optimistic about bitcoin in the future. I would say bitcoin is a life changer, it will have lots of investors and the price value will rise more than $30000. The potential of bitcoin is 100% to rise up, it may fall down but i am pretty sure it will hit $30000.
Activity: 364
Merit: 105
As per the current trend i think it will continue its growth in the market as more people are becoming interested in buying it day by day the more the demand the higher the value goes and so i think it might hit beyond 50k USD in the next five years time as you can see for yourself if you do research about it in the past few years how it grew and and its almost following a similar trend as last year.
Activity: 11
Merit: 4
Bitcoin achieved so much last year, I think 2017 is one of the breakout year of Bitcoin, laat december 1 bitcoin reached almost 20000 dollars, I think in the next 5 years bitcoin would be very well accepted by many people, it will be used by many and based on my opinion it will reach farther than its value today after 5 years which makes it a very reliable investment. Moreover i think with bitcoin we will have a fully decentralized exchanges.
Activity: 623
Merit: 362
price of bitcoin will continue its exponential rise until it reaches $55,000 by 2022. all this based on  that , in May of 2010, a developer bought two pizzas for 10,000 bitcoin. These, in total, would now be worth around $25 million, which is enough to buy a 720-year-old Magna Carta — given that one sold for $21 million in 2007.,maybe the rise would not be such high as said above but we can't ignore the fact about its rising value ,so its definitely its value is going to more than $10,000. If all remain good ,more and more countries will decline towards accepting bitcon and  start legalizing it and will recognize it as alternate or maybe official currency in some countries.
 Cool
Activity: 20
It will have a lot of investors and the same time a massive of haters/ignorant for about it for sure.
legendary
Activity: 867
Merit: 1000
bitcoin is five years time in my opinion there will be a lot of hard forks from the original bitcoin blockchain and the value of bitcoin would increase by 300 percent today's price. if transaction's speed and price remains the same, bitcoin's not improving and maybe the price wont grow that much
I think no one can predict 100% perfectly about Bitcoin. Bitcoin price is going so high day by day. I can't imagine that what will be with Bitcoin after 5 years. But I think Bitcoin price will reach near $40000 after 5 years.

you are right, but many of people said that bitcoin will be huge a few years later
it depends of the community and the rules goverment to accept or denied of bitcoin, if a countries is accepted of bitcoin for the payments.
I hope bitcon will be survive forever.
Activity: 224
I would say that if you ask me this question last year I will definitely be very rich.
The market has been stagnant for the last four months.

Great powers are preventing us from being rich. Grin
Activity: 163
bitcoin is five years time in my opinion there will be a lot of hard forks from the original bitcoin blockchain and the value of bitcoin would increase by 300 percent today's price. if transaction's speed and price remains the same, bitcoin's not improving and maybe the price wont grow that much
I think no one can predict 100% perfectly about Bitcoin. Bitcoin price is going so high day by day. I can't imagine that what will be with Bitcoin after 5 years. But I think Bitcoin price will reach near $40000 after 5 years.
Activity: 40
 If all remain good ,more and more countries will decline towards accepting bitcon and  start legalizing it and will recognize it as alternate or maybe official currency in some countries. Countries like Japan should be far ahead and almost every electronics shop would accept directly payment in bitcoin, for now only the biggest mall accepts it.
Activity: 294
Merit: 26
For me, i think bitcoin in 5yrs will be huge and the value will be higher and higher. Bitcoin will be famous in the next 5yrs, and many people will be interested in bitcoin because of the social media. But ofcourse, we can't predict the future.
Activity: 154
Bitcoin as a crypto currency has been rising in prominence and its reputation has been rising favorably over the years. its value has risen even more than that of gold. The price of Bitcoin will continue to soar over the next 5 years.
For the next 5 years bitcoin will grow even more,  today we are already embracing bitcoin and for the years to come I'm certain that a lot of people will be able to understand and accept bitcoin as a mode of payment. It will continue to establish its reputation and reliability as a  successful digital currency worldwide.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
There is are so many positive speculations in 5 years. The potential of bitcoin is huge. It will continue to grow and develop things and create opportunity. I also think that bitcoin development will arrive at real world technology and more businesses will be open to accept bitcoin as payment. It's future will be hopefully good.
Activity: 27
I think bitcoin will get higher value after 5 years because of countries adapt bitcoin we all know that, if you adapt bitcoin you will support it and if you support bitcoin there is no chance to make bitcoin down. So for now wait the lowest price of bitcoin and buy it as many as you can and hold it.
Activity: 730
Merit: 250
I think in 5 years, bitcoin and other crypto-currencies will grow in price and capitalization. Bitcoin will be more famous than now and many many people will be involved in its industry.
Activity: 219
Fiat currencies are subject to inflation. Us stock exchanges will no longer grow. Enhanced control over the transfer of money. The world financial system is in a deadlock. All these factors will push bitcoin up
Activity: 162
Merit: 1
In five years time, I believe Bitcoin is still very successful in providing great source of income for people and also its value might be tripled from what it currently is. I can imagine that the Bitcoin community has grown so much that some of the disadvantages currently like high fees and long turn around time for transactions were already solved. I am very optimistic and positive that a lot of countries will have Bitcoin legalized by then, so more and more people will be able to use it, may it be as a currency or as an asset. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

I believe that block chain will improve a lot more because the technology is advancing so transactions will become more faster in the future and slow transferring of coins will be a lot more faster and maybe lower fees as well.
Yes with the passage of time we can expect that the blockchain technlongy will continue increasing, because the new emerging blockchain technology is the need of the day and, people are now taking interest in online currency and that is the reason that we can see a lot of crypto currency already created and so many other currencies are still creating.
Pages:
Jump to: