Pages:
Author

Topic: What you think about Ethereum in like 5years? - page 4. (Read 3164 times)

copper member
Activity: 1274
Merit: 555
https://refpa28543.top/L?tag=d_286347m_1264c_&site
I see bright future of Eth,it has real value.
Now the most important coin after bitcoin,
Maybe the order may change in 5 years.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
Life is full of struggle
I think Ethereum will be a big thing in the next 5 years because as we can see it now there are many tokens created based from that platform. Like Bitcoin, it has never goes up very quickly, it has very down moments and now it is going higher, anyway I think Ethereum has very high potential.

Yes you are right I agree with you if we gain profit we have to holding it for next few years, And its also in 2nd position so it must be the highers after few years
Activity: 672
Merit: 271
i think that ethereum is not that great
yes its useful right now and it has a big price
but its not a good solution for the worldwide adoption of crypto
its good for startups - but its implemented badly enough for big companies and banks refuse to use it as a solution
there are better solutions coming like ETC, ADA, Komodo

I think cryptocurrency is working to eliminate banks and take their place not to cope up with banks to foster the fiat system. ETH is the only currency atleast as of now that has capacity to become next bitcoin. Bitcoin has grown so much while ETH still has capacity to multiply many times its surely going to moon in 5 years.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
“Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics”
Ethereum will last more than 5 years. Yes bitcoin is the number one and Ethereum is the second but will see after 5 years. It will gonna hit big time and I know that everybody are all excited a bout it.
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
You need to study the past in order to predict the future! How has ethereum been fairing in the last 3 1/2 years? When ethereum was launched as IPO, many people in crypto were against it by december last year,ethereum have come of age, churning out ICO. Start up find ethereum to be better than any coin, even bitcoin can not compete with ethereum versatility!
 Next 5years will be super for ethereum. Ethereum Team got the funding for serious research and development and I do not think they are going to stop developing ethereum platform!
Activity: 448
Merit: 101
definitely will cost more, I think will come out of the shadows of bitcoin, we can only guess, we'll see what will happen)
Activity: 112
I think that in 5 years the etherium will be expensive, and it will remain the second most important coin after bitcoin.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
Ethereum can overthrown bitcoin. Bitcoin is a waste of electric energy and hardware, the only thing PoW do is a calculation of the right Sha256. All these time and energy for nothing... On the other hand ethereum does a very important work, is more valuable, has real value, not just a wasted energy value. Ethereum, neo , waves etc have real value.
This does not make sense, the energy used by miners is not a waste, it is like saying that the electricity you are using to do your job was wasted, we need the miners to confirm our transaction and while all the coins you mentioned are good coins none of them are better than bitcoin
Activity: 157
Ethereum can overthrown bitcoin. Bitcoin is a waste of electric energy and hardware, the only thing PoW do is a calculation of the right Sha256. All these time and energy for nothing... On the other hand ethereum does a very important work, is more valuable, has real value, not just a wasted energy value. Ethereum, neo , waves etc have real value.
My personal guess is that Ethereum will take over $500 in 2k18
For that to happen China will have to lift its ban on icos, since that has affected negatively the market, and this is why I think ETH is not skyrocketing too, the moment that happens ETH will go up once again but it will take time for the train to gain momentum again so I predict this is going to happen until 2019.
Activity: 350
as long as ethereum used on ICO , as a base coin.
i thought it'll exist for long time ago . maybe more than 5 years .
Activity: 518
What do you think about Ethereum in like 5years?
Still existing as the dominent blockchain platform? Or disapeared?

Plz share your expectations Smiley
ETH is a best coin with blockchain platform!
next year still for BTC and ETH, affter this times, I don't know!
Activity: 560
I heard something in the Bitcoin community and something big is coming within this month, i will keep an eye out.
what is that something? we do not need to keep a secret from others.
telling someone will not make you poor
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
I heard something in the Bitcoin community and something big is coming within this month, i will keep an eye out.
Activity: 476
I think in 5 years, ethereum will atract more investors as it is happening now. It will have lots and lots of promising projects. And most of all it will retain its position on being second to bitcoin.
I think there will be something very new in blockchain area. Something that will eclipse ethereum in some years...
That is a possibility, but even if a new coin is better that is not enough, the technology of a coin is just one of the deciding factors, ETH has many years of advantage and the more time passes the more advantage it gets and at some point its advantage may become so big that it could be impossible to surpass it.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
My personal guess is that Ethereum will take over $500 in 2k18
Activity: 307
In my point of view:
-1st: Eth will always be there as a lot of projects are based on this blockchain
-2nd: It has to evolve to grow as much as bitcoin
-3rd: About price, I'm mitigate about it. if it do x10 a lot of person will be more than happy but I'm not sure it will...
Activity: 123
To be honest, i never thought ETH would moon this much but it obviously has the potential to moon a lot more in the future and i think it might actually pass BTC as the volume's in BTC and ETH are not so far off but we can't compare BTC and ETH for several reasons such as their blockchain's are different as BTC is made for one specific point and ETH is made for various things such as smart contracts which helps boost the price of ETH in my opinion.
Activity: 90
What do you think about Ethereum in like 5years?
Still existing as the dominent blockchain platform? Or disapeared?

Plz share your expectations Smiley

Maybe still dominent of blockchain platform , because eth its best altcoin , the price is always upraising , but on this years the price its not stable.
Idk if 5 years later , because we always hard to predict the altcoin price , its based on value of market cap.
But i can trust eth never cant disappeared.  Cheesy

You're commenting this wrongly if you ask me because the market cap doesn't determine the value of ethereum. The opposite is valid. The ethereum value determines the market cap of it. I think it will be like 500 USD within 5 years.
Pages:
Jump to: