Pages:
Author

Topic: What you think is the future for ALT ERC20 tokens - page 2. (Read 465 times)

Activity: 578
Merit: 250
most likely, ERC20 will not be able to grow. because only a few projects give a normal working product.
Activity: 183
Merit: 1
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
I am sure that tokens will be outside very soon because they are not needed here as the way of payment and so on. I don't support them till my start in crypto.
Activity: 630
Here is interesting article on the topic. It shows the importance and great influence of such tokens: https://icoguide.com/en/blog/what-is-erc20-and-how-does-it-affect-tokens
copper member
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
What do you think is going to happen to most ERC20 tokens that have been and will be released this year? Do they achieve the intended goal of the fundraiser? can you trade your way out?

It all depends not on the token ERC20, but on the project that created it. Therefore, it is almost impossible to unequivocally answer this question. You need to understand that tokens can be compared to shares, the price of which depends on the effectiveness of the company.
Activity: 14
Simply you need to watch how the projects themselves will develop, if the project team reaches its goals and will work then the coin will not disappear. Erc20 tokens are basically used in the Ethereum platform. EOS is now among top 5 cryptocurrencies and is doing great in the market. Tron is an ERC-20 token that aims to launch a content platform in the ecosystem.
Activity: 364
Merit: 110
SPOKKZ
What do you think is going to happen to most ERC20 tokens that have been and will be released this year? Do they achieve the intended goal of the fundraiser? can you trade your way out?
It seems to me that the ERC20 tokens that will be released this year can reach their goal only in the case when the crypto market will grow. If the market is to a great extent it will be difficult for projects to implement their plans.
Activity: 336
Everything depends on the projects and on the teams that work on them, with good development of the project the tokens will be worthwhile!
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Its completely depends on ETH future and may be there will be a new platform for ICOs which will overtake ETH and will be number 1 for start ups and projects
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
I still have the same thinking about ERC-20 token all the time that ERC-20 token which has good project behind will go to the moon and vice versa which has a terrible project behind will be forgotten very soon. Although at the moment, it's the worst time for whole crypto market and ICO but good token still can alive and Credits is the special example Smiley.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
I think most erc20 tokens will either just die or convert into the newer erc token standards. If they do not improve or change, soon erc20 will become obsolete by tomorrow's standards.
Activity: 121
Tokens are decreasing in their popularity at all. Only coins will have value in the future I am sure, tokes are quite useless than coins and it is clear.
Activity: 70
In fact, it all depends on the project,which uses the ERC20 network  for the stock of its token, so to learn and predict what will happen to these coins, you need to watch how the projects themselves will develop, if the project team reaches its goals and will work then the coin will not disappear.
Very much depends on the projects, each project is unique, it's true!
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
TREEBLOCK.io
I think in the near future most of the erc20 tokens will no longer exist because most of the ICO just used the ethereum platform to collect huge money from the investors, in the long run, most of them will abandon the project and the coin will no long exist
Activity: 1092

few of erc20 tokens will have a bright future, but a lot of tokens will be dead
so, we need to choose the right one if we want to get more profit
Activity: 476
Merit: 19
In fact, it all depends on the project,which uses the ERC20 network  for the stock of its token, so to learn and predict what will happen to these coins, you need to watch how the projects themselves will develop, if the project team reaches its goals and will work then the coin will not disappear.
Activity: 924
Merit: 502
Depending on the project carrying the banner of ERC tokens, if the dev continuously making progress or make improvement fit the needs of the investors then this token will hanging all the way to protect its value.
brand new
Activity: 0
As long as ETH is still in the list of the top best coins to invest in; the future of this token will be bright and hopeful.
Activity: 910
Merit: 101
the success of the token that is in erc20, all depends on the owner.
if they run it and care for it, it really will surely develop in the future,
and indeed some will also be lost due to lack of prices or low prices,
and all returned to the existing altcoin holders under the erc20,
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
better Days Ahead...

I think most erc20 tokens will develop their own blockchain and migrate to their own blockchain as we have seen most project have already done so, So in the near future, most project will move to other blockchain and ethereum network share the market with other blockchain like EOS etc
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
Well, ERC20 tokens are the future of cryptocurrency. But most of the tokens that are currently released are just not fulfilling their purpose. It is not quite attractive for people to invest in these especially when most of the tokens after launching slowly loses its value because people from bounties immediately sell them
Pages:
Jump to: