Pages:
Author

Topic: What you think is the future for ALT ERC20 tokens - page 3. (Read 465 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 10
It will be funny when the ALT ERC20 tokens will be more expensive than the ETH itself. Do you believe that? And this is quite possible.

I think eth will become just a commission coin
Activity: 235
Merit: 0
Many of the erc 20 tokens have been in the process and few have successfully finished the ICO.I think they have got good responses but they will need to give more focus on their processing. If they executes their plan well then they will get success.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
it is difficult to achieve if ethereum prices fall now, maybe they can extend ico time and accelerate the roadmap or prioritize MVP to be launched soon. because if the MVP is available, investors will be excited and interested in participating in the ICO.
Activity: 213
Merit: 11
[ CINDX ] REFORM HOW SELL & BUY CRYPTO
Well, I think ERC technology will continue to grow.
Right now, there is a lot of type of ERC standards like ERC 20, ERC 223 and ERC 271.
Activity: 228
These tokens are here for the sole purpose of ETH platform. Given that ETH is at the top 10 coins that are worth to invest in. The future of teh tokens looks bright too.
Activity: 84
Erc20 tokens are basically used in the Ethereum platform. EOS is now among top 5 cryptocurrencies and is doing great in the market. Tron is an ERC-20 token that aims to launch a content platform in the ecosystem.
Activity: 182
In my own opinion, I think most erc20 tokens that would want to raise money for their project will not reach their soft cap and those project will no longer go on with their project, so I won't be surprised to see most projects raising less then a million to do their projects which is the supposed money for building projects.
Activity: 1344
All new projects are no longer super-beneficial. And new projects are unlikely to reach even the price of ICO. I think the best solution is to invest in old coins.
Activity: 364
Well some projects will survive and some will have a hard time . Some of them that didnt reach hard cap will have little longer time for mvp because they need to organize money but all in all we should look into the projects that has best use case for mass adoption and in a few years i believe all will have a bright future
Activity: 211
Hello, I think that 98 percent of ERC20 will burst. and 2 percent of the currency will change our lives.
I think you are right, that is indeed more and more even almost all ICO use ethereum as trains. and this proves that ALT ERC20 tokens are very popular nowadays. could be even greater for the future because the ethereum also will be even greater progress and contribute greatly in delivering profits. and we have to get ready for a great harvest.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 264
Not all of the ERC-20 based tokens can be bad though they are not doing very good in recent market. Zilliqa; OmiseGo and EOS is three of them which I can have my trust on. In future these three may prove to be profitable for people who are interest in short term small investments.

OmiseGo is really nice project , but i think its currently Over priced . Its because Vitalik is involved in there and people tend to buy out projects where they see some really good Crypto people involved in project .
But if we speak about the project then yes , its one of my favorite ones Smiley
Activity: 822
Merit: 100
May i say it opens door for numerous scam ico. It give them opportunity to buy smart contract lie to people steal ftom investor and run away with their contribution.
Activity: 112
everyday many tokens are arriving in the market and it is also one of them; how it future will be it completely depends on the users point of view about it if it could win the users heart and able to provides them the facilities they want then it will definitely shine
Activity: 84
By looking in the present condition it won't have any unexpected future. So; it’s not making any speculation to worry about the future.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
Hello, I think that 98 percent of ERC20 will burst. and 2 percent of the currency will change our lives.
Activity: 40
To be honest; not all of them have the potential to grow and you'll need to do your own research and find out which one of them have the potential; for example; this year EOS; IOTA; Cardano etc. are some famous and profitable ERC20 based coins; among these; EOS is even experiencing a bullish trend right now.
Activity: 812
BountyMarketCap
I think most of the alt projects this year are suffering at the moment because of the overall bears in the market, as soon as we see good growth in general crypto market we will also start seeing alts growing in value and success.
Activity: 76
I think investing on ETH is worth because it is in top 10 coin’s list which is really good based on this token is here for ETH and their facilities I thinks Token’s future are good.
Activity: 518
Merit: 105
ERC 20 tokens very much and most of them are just garbage, projects that will never be realized. Look at the coins that are located from 200 to 1801, do you know anything about them? I think the exchanges need to start looking more closely at the tokens / coins that are traded from them. It's time to remove the shitkoins that do not have a team and work on their product.
Activity: 386
erc20 many lots are springing up now. altcoin new show with this platform, this is a great future for the development of crypto. as more and more new altcoin appear.
Pages:
Jump to: