Pages:
Author

Topic: What your plan in the FUTURE ? Or what yours DREAM? - page 2. (Read 4755 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 10
I want to build a magnificent house, to be a successful, respected person, just one wife can accept us for what it is, happy people closest.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
going to europe and spend the rest of my life in swiss
Activity: 812
Merit: 253
I dream to become rich but not that super rich rich kind of rich, I just want to have enough money to pass on to my daughter and build my own house. I want to travel the world too with just the right amount of money to spend and go on vacation as well. And when I have that much amount I will donate some of my money to some charity that deserves my help.
Activity: 434
In the future I hope that my wealth is free, there are many money and beauty, this is my dream of life, I will always struggle.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
Uhmm me big garage, small house, 7 wife  Cheesy
How about you Dude?
LOLS 7 wives. That is too much bro. Well my future is I wanted a big house, cars particulary Lamborghini, and I have a wife that will took care for me and my children. Hmm.. I really like my dream, and it suits me.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
I need one and only the best wife, two children, 3 cars, a big house with a swimming pool, my successful business and a lack of health problems, well, more bitcoins.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
my plan to learn new thing in the world. and i want to travel for trips.

and invest some money in the stock market to earn money.

and i have one dream to gain at least 50 bit coins in my life.
Activity: 616
I want to buy my family our dream house but before i can get it it will be a long and hard way to accomplish it.
Activity: 798
Merit: 121
My plan is that i keep on trading on the coins and the revenue i am getting as profit should be directed and focused towards real estates. I want to highly venture into this field since it is not highly ventured in and congested when compared with other types of investment. I am that person who never want to depend on one source of income thus need to always dream of greater things. I also dream of having a chopper one of these coming days.
Well, I have lots plan in the future and I have a dream that I really want to come true. My plan in the future is build a big house and have a happy family. Then, the dream that I want to come true is to become a successful civil engineer and have a high salary to that job. I hope my dreams will come true in the future.
Activity: 1096
Merit: 167
Help my family
Activity: 382
My wife, my daughter and me are planning to move to a new place across the country within the next 5 years, my wifes mother is planning on giving us her house. It's an amazing prospect because as of now we are surviving on disability and barley getting by so having a house of our own that will cost less in utilities, taxes and everything, than our current rent!
Activity: 742
SURVIVE | P2E
How about you Dude?

7 wife ? for real ? That is too much.
Me, my dream is first to become successful businessman, and to have a peaceful life with my future wife and my family. I dream to have a happy life, a life that didnt happen or bothered by any problems that comes in and out in my life.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

I dreamed of having a simple home and a happy little family
Activity: 13

My future plan is to be someone who is successful and many know ... work hard and organize the future as well as possible ...
Activity: 331
My dream is to have enough money for my needs and to travel anywhere to meet my family and loved ones
I also want something like that
Activity: 1
I just want to be happy to old with my husband, living in a house near the beautiful lake in alpen
Activity: 378
My dream is to have enough money for my needs and to travel anywhere to meet my family and loved ones
Activity: 222
My plan in the future, I want to have a small house in the village, and also have a city car, and some motors such as yamaha r1, kawasaki zx1000, suzuki gsx1000, honda cbr1000 and the last ducati  Cheesy Grin
Activity: 1
My dream is to have 20 boarding rooms, and 3 rented houses
Activity: 127
Merit: 10
How about you Dude?

Getting my phd degree from the university, world in peace. Only dreams for me.
Pages:
Jump to: