Pages:
Author

Topic: What your plan in the FUTURE ? Or what yours DREAM? - page 5. (Read 4755 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
I'm going to browse little less internet in the future so I can do something more productive every once in a while
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
I only care about my present, the future is not sure. I can be dead tomorrow. Btw the only thing I plan in the future is a trip
Activity: 67
Merit: 0
obviously not working OR working from home (anywhere in the world) which would allow me and my partner to travel and enjoy the world's luxuries. I'm talking about going out and exploring the world. Not expensive luxuries.
Activity: 254
Merit: 250
I want to be a succesful electrical engineer in the future .in the future i would like to clear gate exam and be placed in indian oil corporation and have a stable life. It would be more successful to me.
And I would be enough and one oil-producing tower and my life that would be enough. Modest dream.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1041
Bitcoin is a bit**
One year without pc and www  Cheesy
Activity: 321
Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark
living without working is my plan for the future.

haha, but it's boring I thing.

Living with nice work, Or better, earn money with your hobby

no its not. I can find hobbies and spend time with my family. thats what my father did in his whole life Smiley
Activity: 28
My dream is to be a beauty entrepreneur that success and no worries anything, can travel whole the world with all of my loves.
Activity: 8
Small dreams.
To get in shape again (not that hard).
Find some good job (that is harder).
To achieve most of my small goals in next 5 months (that is hardest).
But I hope possible.
Activity: 266
I want to be a succesful electrical engineer in the future .in the future i would like to clear gate exam and be placed in indian oil corporation and have a stable life. It would be more successful to me.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Why build a plans for life if they never come true? Better to live as it turns out. In my country they say "What will be will be". Those who believe in God rely on his help. I'm only counting on yourself.
Activity: 784
Merit: 511
But honestly, I have no plans.
Life is life, let it happen.
Because if you have a lot of plans for the future, you will also experience great disappointments.
And for that life is too short in my opinion.
Activity: 574
I want bought home from result Btc
Activity: 784
Merit: 511

haha, but it's boring I thing.

Living with nice work, Or better, earn money with your hobby
Activity: 476
Bawga
Want to own normal home, classy wife with cute babes.  Cheesy
Activity: 854
i want to become rich hahaha
Activity: 321
Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark
Activity: 148
medium garage, 6 wifes. iam humble.

For the start, later on you can expand your Harem. Cheesy

For me, a nice steady job as a programmer or in a video game industry or possibly running my own business, wife and 2 kids.
Activity: 630
Merit: 267
Just follow the rules
My plan in the future is to have a job after I finished my study. Getting a regular salary monthly is worth it because I can earn a lot to have house and lot in the future. I want also to girlfriends and be his husband in the future so that we can create a happy family altogether. Bonding with are children and trip some beautiful place to create memories.
Activity: 553
Merit: 500
my plan for the future is to have a nice house in country-side out of the busy capital where i can enjoy with my kids some kind of fresh air
Activity: 287
In the future, I plan to be a list of famous and rich man. That is why I am very hard working. Including over himself and his perception of the world
Pages:
Jump to: