Pages:
Author

Topic: Whatever happened to Bitcoin Affiliate Network? - page 7. (Read 23639 times)

Activity: 237
Merit: 100
The guy is a loony. I've lost count of how many nonsensical postings he's made on behalf of BAN on the scam accusation thread. I see he has now neg-rep'd anyone who has posted on the thread, as well as some who have simply asked him to shut up elsewhere on other threads..... Roll Eyes

I'm afraid you might be getting a few emails from people he neg-rep'd for no reason asking if you can remove them, starting with me..... Cheesy Cheesy

What a clown..... Tongue

I don't really see them the way you guys are saying. I have been mining there since it started and well they are really far better than any pool out there. In terms of transparency, they are really transparent. Why do you guys have so much against them ?

Maybe this will help you:

Proven fake pics.
Proven fake user accounts.
s0br refusing/unable to answer a single question.
thephawner refusing/unable to answer a single question.
Deleted comments/evidence from pool thread.
Pool thread still locked.
Barrage of insults from the same few BAN shills, ongoing.
Etc, etc.......

I see no transparency there.......

Have a read of the scam thread, you'll see what I mean........ Wink
staff
Activity: 4172
Merit: 8419
One of the people seemingly involved (fire000) who was attacking everyone negative is now flooding my mailbox with demands that I remove the negative rating I left on him (after encountering him crap-flooding random unrelated threads just to harass people who raised an alarm on this stuff.

(apparently I'm supposed to be scared that he and his sketchy cronies will negative rate me on the forum, oh noes)
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
I don't really see them the way you guys are saying. I have been mining there since it started and well they are really far better than any pool out there. In terms of transparency, they are really transparent. Why do you guys have so much against them ?
Activity: 259
Yup. And after the amount of name calling & childish insults the BAN shills posted - they can stay on IRC too  Wink

get a life  Wink
Activity: 419
Yup. And after the amount of name calling & childish insults the BAN shills posted - they can stay on IRC too  Wink

Wow... Still at it eh?
Activity: 237
Merit: 100
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
WANTED: Active dev to fix & re-write p2pool in C
It is not my case or my accusation - I am answering the question that was asked. Keep your hair on  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
The admin locked it after deleting posts & evidence of a scam accusation involving their S3 givaway to fake users apparently:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ban-giveaway-promotion-scam-to-fake-users-stolen-mining-equipment-782765

Seems the admin (Phawner) uploaded fake pics, and the owner (s0br) was unable to deny/disprove any of the accusations.

Not sure I ever seen any "proof" of fake pictures or winning fake users... I know I was a winner and recieved a S3 miner. I have proof of it in my basement and have a friend that was also a winner of a miner. Sure seems there is a mounted attack against a new pool that was much needed. I have seen scam accusations against most of the pools and some by members that carry a lot of weight not just by members hiding behind newbie accounts. As s0br said either mine at the pool if you want or don't. If your cause is so almighty why not go after all the pools that have been accused of scams??
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
WANTED: Active dev to fix & re-write p2pool in C
The admin locked it after deleting posts & evidence of a scam accusation involving their S3 givaway to fake users apparently:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ban-giveaway-promotion-scam-to-fake-users-stolen-mining-equipment-782765

Seems the admin (Phawner) uploaded fake pics, and the owner (s0br) was unable to deny/disprove any of the accusations.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
I still mine at BAN and the pool operator does seem to have the pool running better as the payouts hit my wallet every 2 hours. I never was a big fan of PPS but with the 10% bonus the pool pays I really do like the steady payouts. The pool has had pretty good luck finding blocks the last couple of days even if it does not mean anything to the miners. The pool is gearing up for merge mining soon, which once again I am not a big fan of merge mining either but as long as I can make more with this pool I will stay.

Edit: Most just use the pools IRC chat now

Activity: 784
Merit: 1004
Glow Stick Dance!
So the owner closed the (very busy) official thread a few weeks ago and no one started a new one?!

Strange.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/miningbitcoinaffiliatenetworkcom-0-pps-1-hour-or-higher-payout-interval-722202
Pages:
Jump to: