Pages:
Author

Topic: What's are you expectations about cryptocurrency at 2020 - page 4. (Read 786 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 501
maybe if crypto still exists today, I think that by 2020 crypto will continue to be one of the best coins and may be able to increase prices by a few percent, this is only speculation from me without a source because I only refer to the crypto increase for several years.

We could only hope for the best. I am thinking that crypto will gain more acceptance in the future as a way of financial transaction. And more people would be interested in investing in this market. It has gradually gained trust since it started and most certainly, it will continue in the future.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
Actually I do not care about whether bitcoin or other coins will rise or not, there are more exiciting things, I am curious about how these projects will decentralize the world and make things easier and open to everyone.
Activity: 343
Merit: 100
I hope that the bitcoin is legally acceptable and uses it as the world currency in circulation and that it will become a future payment currency maybe next year or until 2020.
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
I hope the price of coins will increase 4x and higher again as at the end of 2017 which makes investors happy and harvests money. of course here I can only hope and continue to pray that all that can be achieved by Crypto. indeed prices and market conditions are very difficult to predict and we will not know what will happen with Crypto in 2020.
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
I believe that we will see that the entire market capitalization will double or triple and that most of the coins in the top 100 will change. Many coins will leave the market. Only the best projects will survive and see us with their price in 2020.
Activity: 815
Merit: 101
maybe if crypto still exists today, I think that by 2020 crypto will continue to be one of the best coins and may be able to increase prices by a few percent, this is only speculation from me without a source because I only refer to the crypto increase for several years.
Activity: 84
Top coins (EThereum, BTC, XRP) will grow in value every year and bring good profits, while coins without technology will crash to zero.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
@2020 we are going to hit  $1 trillion of dollar then, people need to learn from the past, people are saying ICOs are dead no for me because the big money are just about entering into the space and with all the forecast we are likely to see world economy enter recession by then and people would move into alternative investment
Activity: 700
Merit: 380
Well so far cryptocurrency has done amazingly it's has revolutionalize the way transactions are done. And it has cut a lot of lapses that banking system has. Bitcoin been the king of cryptocurrency with it hit market cap and volume is the most wanted coin right now well prediction can be deceiving but what are your expectations about cryptocurrency
I think you chose the year 2020 correctly. This is the year when the reward for miners will be even 2 times less. This year promises to be very profitable for the entire cryptoindustry. But now, market is hunting for weak hands.
Activity: 154
I see that the whole market cap is increased minimal x3 and that there are only good coins with a live product in the top 100 of the total list of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 980
Merit: 252
I hope that by 2020 bitcoin reaches a minimum of $100,000. I have saved it a few and held it for the long term. I hope everyone thinks about the same thing with me. Wink
Activity: 462
well my expectations maybe still same like now in 2018, or like previous years, but yeah that just prediction nobody know the future.
but if we see like prevoous years, crypto will gain continously, no matter what will happen they will again.
so my opinion crypto is still available,
Activity: 194
Merit: 0
I'm sure crypto came to us for a long time and it woun't die as many skeptics predicts. moreover, in near future dollar buble will die...
Activity: 1008
Merit: 355
Well so far cryptocurrency has done amazingly it's has revolutionize the way transactions are done. And it has cut a lot of lapses that banking system has. Bitcoin been the king of cryptocurrency with it hit market cap and volume is the most wanted coin right now well prediction can be deceiving but what are your expectations about cryptocurrency

What is happening in 2018 is a big wake up call to the whole cryptocurrency community and the big lesson is quite clear: what happened in 2017 was due largely to overheating of speculations coming from all sides and when this whole things subsided in 2018 we experienced the kind of market lethargy which push many investors and hodlers to abandon their interest with cryptocurrency. With lesser market speculations, everything became bearish. I am then hoping that 2018 and 2020 can different years for cryptocurrency but given what is happening right now I better lower my expectations so I would not be disappointed that much and can be surprised in case something good will explode into the scene. i am then hoping also that finally we can have the ETF approved by SEC as this can clear up for more growth and opportunities of the whole cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
I am actually thinking that 2020 is going to be a massive year for crypto. I personally think that $50k to $80k by end of 2020 is not out of the question.
Activity: 420
Well so far cryptocurrency has done amazingly it's has revolutionalize the way transactions are done. And it has cut a lot of lapses that banking system has. Bitcoin been the king of cryptocurrency with it hit market cap and volume is the most wanted coin right now well prediction can be deceiving but what are your expectations about cryptocurrency
I don’t think anything, since it’s still far off until 2020, and the current situation is not encouraging, but on the contrary is ruining some promising coins. It is clear that there will be a turn and growth of the market, but the main question is how impressive it will all be.
Activity: 228
There is still a long time, more than one year to reach 2020 and I hope all developers can work well and can provide innovation to be able to compete in the crypto market, so that the best deserve to win in the future.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
MEGATRON - THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION
For me, I expect that by the end of 2018 and early 2019, the value of the coins will soon rise again and I have no plans to hold the coin for a long time until 2020. so I think I Will sell them when there is a profit.
Activity: 946
Merit: 500
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
Now bitcoins and altcoins is obviously in the dumps status but people always hope cryptocurrency specially bitcoin and ethereum has good running condition in the following year and hope next year cryptocurrency fixing their problems about whales manipulation to avoid doubt of new investors and year 2020 cryptocurrency are they most popular currency increase country adoption.
2020 might be a broder spread of crypto in every country, adoption might really happen and many might take advantage on benefitting on it but not the way around, we hope it do pumps like it did in 2017.
Activity: 2478
Merit: 215
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Now bitcoins and altcoins is obviously in the dumps status but people always hope cryptocurrency specially bitcoin and ethereum has good running condition in the following year and hope next year cryptocurrency fixing their problems about whales manipulation to avoid doubt of new investors and year 2020 cryptocurrency are they most popular currency increase country adoption.
Pages:
Jump to: