Pages:
Author

Topic: What's are you expectations about cryptocurrency at 2020 - page 7. (Read 786 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 40
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
I think that we will see the whole market cap doubled and that a big part of the coins in the top 100 will change. Only the best projects will survive and will see 2020.
Activity: 742
Merit: 253
What I want to expect is about legality and getting a good place for cryptocurrency, especially for Bitcoin, by not expecting to spread the negative things about Bitcoin that I hope for, because everyone's prices are just predictions as time goes on will affect the sustainability of prices the better in the future , maybe by law we can see cleaner and safer market movements for everyone, and get rid of profits and greed instantly, anything that can be done is not easy, it takes a long time to repeat like last year.
Activity: 229
Merit: 3
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
The first thing comes to mind is to have a good long bull run. But we are in Meta section of the forum so in relation to this I say to find a better way than merit system to reward deserving forum posts.
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 18697
That newbies will at least have the common decency to spam the right boards. Meta is for discussion about the forum only.
Activity: 348
Merit: 22
The good coins (EThereum, Bitcoin) will increase in value while shitcoins like dogecoin will crash  to zero.
Activity: 42
Merit: 5
Well so far cryptocurrency has done amazingly it's has revolutionalize the way transactions are done. And it has cut a lot of lapses that banking system has. Bitcoin been the king of cryptocurrency with it hit market cap and volume is the most wanted coin right now well prediction can be deceiving but what are your expectations about cryptocurrency
Pages:
Jump to: