Pages:
Author

Topic: What’s everyone’s opinion on Ripple (XRP)? - page 2. (Read 1457 times)

Activity: 110
Merit: 10
Although the ripple isn't a decentralized cryptocurrency, it has found wide application in the banking system. I'm not talking about the speed of transactions, etc. Therefore, I see only the growth of popularity Ripple

Ripple is centralized, xrp is decentralized.

Ripple -> company
xrp -> cryptocurrency (I would rather call it digital asset)

Ripple just owns 50% of the supply. Just take a look at almost every ICO the company holds 30-90% of the supply. 
Activity: 604
Merit: 252
Regarding the time the question was posted and all the comments and critical and constructive analyzes, and summarizing my view on Ripple, in my opinion is a centralized currency, governed and manipulated by institutions and Banks in general, so the monetary accumulation in this currency is gigantic increasing the risk of losses is the same proportion of the possibility of gains, in short we can win a lot on the high and lose a lot in the downfall. Remembering, without market analysis and current moment of the graph.
Activity: 258
I've always been negative about XRP because XRP is a centralized encryption. The number of XRP is unstable. Investors are at risk.

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Although the ripple isn't a decentralized cryptocurrency, it has found wide application in the banking system. I'm not talking about the speed of transactions, etc. Therefore, I see only the growth of popularity Ripple
Activity: 1624
Merit: 791
Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈
I doubt this coin will triple its value.

Circulating supply is 39T but the total supply is 99T. What will happen if they release the uncirculated ones? Huh
Price stays to 50 and the graph isn't remarkable at all
Many news say that this coin is backed by large conpanies but I cannot see much growth in it.
only with 39T the price is still unstable if they take out 99T in my opinion if that happens the price will drop drastically but after that if the circulation can be controlled because I will have a tremendous impact on the value of the coin
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Lot of noise around that coin but nothing exact. Nobody is buying it, half of people are writing here "XRP is miracle!" another half: "XRP is disaster". And so on.

I am buying. It`s a good investment for long term.
According to the plans of developers the price for Ripple in 2018 will be $ 2.5 in the second quarter, and up to $ 6 by the end of 2018. So it expects growth to 700% from today's price.
The XRP token is well suited for long-term investments and less attractive for speculation. Ripple is supported by real projects in the global banking sector.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annico-velixid-a-global-platform-for-frictionless-identity-verification-2721724

Agree with you and I`m also long in XRP but I have to say something about your website Velix.ID. You talk there about security and 'Identity Fraud' but not using SSL ?
Activity: 51
Merit: 4
According to the plans of developers the price for Ripple in 2018 will be $ 2.5 in the second quarter, and up to $ 6 by the end of 2018. So it expects growth to 700% from today's price.
The XRP token is well suited for long-term investments and less attractive for speculation. Ripple is supported by real projects in the global banking sector.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annico-velixid-a-global-platform-for-frictionless-identity-verification-2721724

Activity: 38
I doubt this coin will triple its value.

Circulating supply is 39T but the total supply is 99T. What will happen if they release the uncirculated ones? Huh
Price stays to 50 and the graph isn't remarkable at all
Many news say that this coin is backed by large conpanies but I cannot see much growth in it.
Activity: 246
Lot of noise around that coin but nothing exact. Nobody is buying it, half of people are writing here "XRP is miracle!" another half: "XRP is disaster". And so on.
Activity: 429
 Ripple price is probably one of the friendlier options investors could consider.  Ripple may be overbought, that doesn't mean the market won't keep buying. Ripple will overtake Ethereum in the near future.
What’s everyone’s opinion on Ripple (XRP)?
A well know scam (google the word, daily you will find noobs thinking a bank will rely on them holding some xrp).

A database with signatures is not crypto

You can vote on best Ripple XRP parts here

Your life must really suck. Spreading misinformation non-stop.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 297
Bitcoin © Maximalist
What’s everyone’s opinion on Ripple (XRP)?
A well know scam (google the word, daily you will find noobs thinking a bank will rely on them holding some xrp).

A database with signatures is not crypto

You can vote on best Ripple XRP parts here
What does everything think will happen with ripple in the near future and distant future

Any good news or bad news on the project

Please give your opinions
XRP is premined,half of the supply his being hold by the developers,it is a centralized coin.

How the fuck is xrp premined. xrp is not mineable.
Activity: 350
What does everything think will happen with ripple in the near future and distant future

Ripple is able to load hamsters into the pobrivochny machine well. It also isn't sophisticated, behind it there are bankers burned by experience at whom in blood of people to rob. Wouldn't advise beginners to enter him.
Activity: 364
For all of its existence, no one really understood what it was. And what do we have now? the price of xrp is less than $ 1. No future is out of the question
Activity: 141
ripple will reach $100+. to 99% of the idiots on these forums that don't believe it, have no idea why it needs to be a high price. their small pathetic minds can only comprehend market caps.
I don`t see Ripple as a good long therm investement. If you want to make some money in shot therm maybe you can use them

I can say it is a long term investment not a short term.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1

XRP is premined,half of the supply his being hold by the developers,it is a centralized coin.

Wrooooong

6 billion are held by Ripple.
55 billion are locked down on third party escrows which Ripple can never spend on themselves
The rest is on the open market

Go learn about Ripple
Activity: 231
Augmented Reality World Discovered

Pages:
Jump to: