Pages:
Author

Topic: What’s everyone’s opinion on Ripple (XRP)? - page 3. (Read 1457 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 11
Ripple is undervalued for a long time. Considering factors like its centralized nature with banks having faith in it. It should have be the most valuable coins in the market yet is trading far below even than most shit coins .
Activity: 391
Merit: 100
Ripple's one of those cryptocurrency that is good for a long term hodl. Well, I suggest you to hold a lot of XRP and you'll be harvesting a lot at the end of 2018. There were a lot of people whose anticipating the price of XRP and XRP will go boom in the market.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Look ARROUND!
What does everything think will happen with ripple in the near future and distant future

Any good news or bad news on the project

Please give your opinions
Ripple investments usually give the traders here the hardest time. The price moves randomly on the other side though the price is also manipulated by a whale or a group of whales.
Activity: 45
Merit: 2
Ripple might be good for short term investments but i wouldn't buy too much. I don't really believe in it
Activity: 448
Merit: 232
The Ripple system has its advantages:
1. there is no physical transfer of funds;
2. there is no risk of loss of money or their theft;
3. complete anonymity, which means: you do not need to fill out the declaration.
For Ripple, you can take a variety of goods as a valuable cash equivalent. It is interesting that all exchange transactions, purchases or sales of crypto-currencies are fixed on the participants' wallets, without charging fees for this. Each registered user has access to the recorded information.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
Ripple is not crypto money - scam from bankers and government.
Ripple - is not open source;
Ripple - Each Ripple node is controlled by a private commercial company. It is centralized as a bank or PayPal. Not a decentralized currency.
Ripple - totally 100% with the pre-release issued by Ripple Labs, 65% were left to themselves and 35% sold;
Ripple - not anonymous;
Ripple - emission is possible in unlimited quantities;
Ripple - created by the richest states and banks of the world on the money of monopoly oligarchs, with one purpose to destroy and devalue in the public eye the world of crypto-currencies.
 It is very difficult to destroy bitokoyn, because it is decentralized. Everyone who manages the bitcoins client is peer and conducts transactions around, and everyone who picks up votes with their hashing. Bitcomoin group of kernel developers could be arrested, but new developers will just get the better.
 Take a look at all Bitcoin services that were hacked. MtGox. Bitcoinica. MyBitcoin. InstaWallet. You might lose bitkoyny, which you deposited there - debt - but if you kept the real bitkoy in their purse, they were safe. When a Ripple gateway or currency issuer is hacked, because you can only hold BTC and, for example, debt, you lose them.
   But with Ripple, all that's required is a raid-like what happened to Liberty Dollar-to kill the entire network because of its centralization. The update can be ejected to destroy all XRP and transactions - and this will work, because one object has 51% of the attack on the network. This simply can not be done with Bitcoin, if only with an international attack on mine pool operators, and when this happens, people will simply switch to solo development.
  Ripple supporters (for example, OpenCoin Inc employees who speak their own views) point to small default values that have not been disconnected from the network. Of course, this will not happen. But a sufficiently large default from the lock will lead to a crash - there is a critical mass
 States are afraid of crypto-currencies and criticize them. Ripple is not criticized by the authorities, states, politicians and bankers! You will not hear anything bad about Ripple from them.
 For several years Ripple will eat all the main crypto-currencies - this is the black hole of the crypto-currency market, launched by states and banks. The total capitalization of the crypto-currency market will remain insignificant, and the Ripple capitalization will grow due to the exhaustion of money from other crypto-currencies. When banks artificially depreciate the world's major crypto-currencies, with the help of Ripple, there will then be an unrestricted release of the Ripple (because of its centralization) and the owners' funds will also be depreciated with the help of huge inflation, and subsequently unlimited emissions Ripple will be completely destroyed by banks and their governments.
This will allow states to declare crypto money outlawed and never allow to return to private money and crypt.

I’m an early adopter of Ripple – having used it before it was publicly announced – but I need to point out what the inherit flaws are, and why Ripple is arguably a scam.
I could have taken my free XRPs and posted propaganda in support of Ripple, but that’s not the kind of person I am. I want to expose the world to the fraud of Ripple and OpenCoin Inc – what you will never see on the homepage.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.2358207

Stop spamming your lies across the entire forum. Modt of your points are 100% wrong
Activity: 78
Merit: 20
Ripple is not crypto money - scam from bankers and government.
Ripple - is not open source;
Ripple - Each Ripple node is controlled by a private commercial company. It is centralized as a bank or PayPal. Not a decentralized currency.
Ripple - totally 100% with the pre-release issued by Ripple Labs, 65% were left to themselves and 35% sold;
Ripple - not anonymous;
Ripple - emission is possible in unlimited quantities;
Ripple - created by the richest states and banks of the world on the money of monopoly oligarchs, with one purpose to destroy and devalue in the public eye the world of crypto-currencies.
 It is very difficult to destroy bitokoyn, because it is decentralized. Everyone who manages the bitcoins client is peer and conducts transactions around, and everyone who picks up votes with their hashing. Bitcomoin group of kernel developers could be arrested, but new developers will just get the better.
 Take a look at all Bitcoin services that were hacked. MtGox. Bitcoinica. MyBitcoin. InstaWallet. You might lose bitkoyny, which you deposited there - debt - but if you kept the real bitkoy in their purse, they were safe. When a Ripple gateway or currency issuer is hacked, because you can only hold BTC and, for example, debt, you lose them.
   But with Ripple, all that's required is a raid-like what happened to Liberty Dollar-to kill the entire network because of its centralization. The update can be ejected to destroy all XRP and transactions - and this will work, because one object has 51% of the attack on the network. This simply can not be done with Bitcoin, if only with an international attack on mine pool operators, and when this happens, people will simply switch to solo development.
  Ripple supporters (for example, OpenCoin Inc employees who speak their own views) point to small default values that have not been disconnected from the network. Of course, this will not happen. But a sufficiently large default from the lock will lead to a crash - there is a critical mass
 States are afraid of crypto-currencies and criticize them. Ripple is not criticized by the authorities, states, politicians and bankers! You will not hear anything bad about Ripple from them.
 For several years Ripple will eat all the main crypto-currencies - this is the black hole of the crypto-currency market, launched by states and banks. The total capitalization of the crypto-currency market will remain insignificant, and the Ripple capitalization will grow due to the exhaustion of money from other crypto-currencies. When banks artificially depreciate the world's major crypto-currencies, with the help of Ripple, there will then be an unrestricted release of the Ripple (because of its centralization) and the owners' funds will also be depreciated with the help of huge inflation, and subsequently unlimited emissions Ripple will be completely destroyed by banks and their governments.
This will allow states to declare crypto money outlawed and never allow to return to private money and crypt.

I’m an early adopter of Ripple – having used it before it was publicly announced – but I need to point out what the inherit flaws are, and why Ripple is arguably a scam.
I could have taken my free XRPs and posted propaganda in support of Ripple, but that’s not the kind of person I am. I want to expose the world to the fraud of Ripple and OpenCoin Inc – what you will never see on the homepage.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.2358207
Activity: 336
Ripple Is a magical coin on cryptomarket. Many people buy ripple for build their future.At this time all crypto curre3ncy price is very low.So My opinion this is the right time for buy Ripple.
Activity: 133
Merit: 10
Definitely not a short term investment. I have big faith in Ripple. 2018 should be a good year for it.

I think start of 2018 will be good for all alcoins - but not sure how much for each. So - lets get ready for rrrrrrrumble ))
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Definitely not a short term investment. I have big faith in Ripple. 2018 should be a good year for it.
Activity: 47
2018 it will be a good year for ripple i put some savings on it, i'm not in a hurry.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1343
I too used to have a nice little stash of Ripple
but sold it all at a profit thinking it was going
to crash and burn because of a number of threads
here about its negative aspects....but its still trading!

Dare i say it but i might actually consider getting some again  Shocked.
It actually seems to be a steady performer now.
Activity: 85
Merit: 12
Xrp is a good coin for investment purposes. It is transparent but can also be subject to market manipulation like most others.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
Ripple (XRP) is the great coin it is my personal opinion.I am a Ripple holder.Ripple value is something reduce but i believe in December Ripple hit minimum 1$ in my guess.Best of luck.
Ripple XRP might seem like a proper investment to make money on though people need to know that the initial price of the coin was set at a really low level. Less than $0.01 is what makes people not want to invest in that coin, it has a higher chance of a dump than a pump.
legendary
Activity: 2996
Merit: 1188
What does everything think will happen with ripple in the near future and distant future

Just an hyped centralized currency is what I see it as. No good news, no bad news, and the only reason I can keep it is for trade purposes only not for its usage. They have tried pretty much to push it to where it is and it surely has some support, not surprised. So, there is possibility of it still thriving in the market. It is all about the profit, ain't it ? However, you should be on the lookout cause it is a manipulated coin and anything can go wrong.

Ripple is my long-term investment since 0.006$. I'm sure that in some months/years it will reach 1$ price. It will be LAMBO time for me Grin
It would really be a lambo time indeed if it ever reaches $1. The thing is as much as most people do not like the idea of this currency, it has had some major development over the years. The fear is just that, it is a controlled coin and the chances of it facing some disaster later on might be possible, but since we absolutely cannot see the future, we might just hope the lambo days arrive.
Activity: 618
Merit: 292
Like it or don't like it.
If you are here for profit:
Buy!
People are asking:
What's the next x10, what's the next x100 coin?
What's the next best ICO to invest in?
What's the next blablabla...

But here they have moral doubts...
 Grin

XRP:
Good coin of a good and save and transparent project. How many projects like this do we have... ? And don't listen to the FUD like "not decentralized", "they dump all their coins", "banks will never use XRP" etc etc... Read instead the webpage of Ripple or serious blogs.
Activity: 344
Merit: 107
Ripple (XRP) is the great coin it is my personal opinion.I am a Ripple holder.Ripple value is something reduce but i believe in December Ripple hit minimum 1$ in my guess.Best of luck.
Activity: 140
Ripple is a newcomer who will touch the high price in the next few years. XRP is now practically cheap, and with the platform they have, XRP is a coin that has a good project.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 354
I think XRP will be huge in a few years' time. Give it time though, banks move quite slowly and Ripple need to build liquidity in the target corridors. Once it all matures, XRP could be the standard method for international transfers.
Activity: 87

XRP is a centralized coin for banks. Even if you don't like the bank like i do, banks will not go anywhere. They will try to survive in order to catch up on the game.

Agreed, of all things, it seems the most 'backed'. When they're so cheap, honestly I can't see the harm in owning a few.
Pages:
Jump to: