Pages:
Author

Topic: Whats happening with the price ??!!! - page 2. (Read 1182 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 11
June 13, 2018, 05:28:33 AM
Bad news of Coinral exchange make the market down again, crypto market look tired in this situation but i still positive for crypto, in a few month will turn on to bullish again. If you aiming to make investment long term just ignore this situation and look your investment in next years.
Activity: 197
Merit: 0
June 13, 2018, 05:21:24 AM
It is really sad to see and hear these news but there is nothing we can do about it. It really brings down the trust heavily but what we can do is to keep still because it will just be a lose if we dump carelessly.
Activity: 322
Merit: 15
June 13, 2018, 05:17:21 AM
The market is volatile enough to let the market's price up and down. I think it's because of the manipulation by big investors or it is still recovering from the red market from Q1. Whatever it is, by Q3 it will be a bull run for sure.
Activity: 153
Merit: 10
https://www.soar.earth/
June 13, 2018, 12:58:43 AM
no one knows what's going on in the market. I think we do not have a choice and we need only wait until the situation changes
Activity: 182
June 13, 2018, 12:46:26 AM
I am very worried about the situation on the market, to be honest, I start to doubt in general about crypto, I hope that this situation will improve and everything will become as it was before crypto will prevail and will be at a high level, because now there are very few coins that have good potential and growth, a part of the coins really fell very much, but what do you think about this?
Activity: 1022
Merit: 100
June 13, 2018, 12:45:19 AM
I think no need panic.
Price dropped before fly to the moon Smiley
The price growth can not be without falling Smiley
Activity: 938
Merit: 102
June 13, 2018, 12:36:52 AM
I cant believe within just one hour every altcoin's price drops more than 10 percentages. What is actually happening. Its a big downfall. Can we expect a big push within a couple of days. What do you think ?

In my prediction dump will occur for this month and if it will increase not that too much . We are hoping all to get profit someday but I am pretty sure it will happened within this year so just keep holding .
Activity: 210
June 13, 2018, 12:34:19 AM
I cant believe within just one hour every altcoin's price drops more than 10 percentages. What is actually happening. Its a big downfall. Can we expect a big push within a couple of days. What do you think ?

which I know at this time altcoin and bitcoin prices are still declining because the market is still up and down and so I'm sure at the end of the year will be stable again and can be profitable because everyone is currently waiting for altcoin and bitcoin prices to rise

Activity: 518
Merit: 100
June 13, 2018, 12:02:31 AM
We are still in early days of cryptocurrency and price flunctuation and volatility should not be of any surprises. Beside, cryptocurrency price is like a whether, it changes from time to time. There us nothing to be worried about!
Activity: 273
June 12, 2018, 11:58:32 PM
The market is really going down and every day lower ...I don't know when it's over . But I hope soon
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
homt.net
June 12, 2018, 11:56:10 PM

I know that the answer to this question might be quite belated to you but something happened with a korean exchange that made the price of altcoins to dip. I believe after the correction of that problem things will improve .
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
June 12, 2018, 11:52:07 PM
this is what always happens in the crypto market, we can not avoid falling or rising its crypto market. maybe you should better understand market conditions, sell after a profit and buy when the market falls like this. I do not think there is a big push in the near future, but you can look for pumps in alt.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
June 12, 2018, 11:37:24 PM
The fall of the market is because of confusion because the government are looking for cryptocurrency to be regulated but they mentioned that they are only after for ICO and not Bitcoin and Ethereum.
copper member
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
June 12, 2018, 06:54:38 AM

The price Bitcoin and Altcoin was abruptly down because it was affected  by the hacking incident in south korea , but I'm sorry for not providing the link as of now. Maybe this will be a fast recovery because this is not a normal circulation of marketcap.
copper member
Activity: 378
June 11, 2018, 11:14:26 PM
I think it’s such a good time to buy many potential atlcoin among my evaluation, of course you can also have another choices for yourself. Despite the price of altcoin considerably depends on the fluctuation of Bitcoin, according to the present price, it would be the most suitable chance for us to buy and wait for our gained profit in the future. Good luck guys!
Activity: 1176
Merit: 104
June 11, 2018, 11:09:28 PM
It is because of all FUD's and current events about crypto that occured in the past days. But based on the past,like 2-3 weeks once all of those are forgotten value will go back to normal and hopefully same thing will happen this time. We just started q3 and IF the same thing will happen last year bull market is coming.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
June 11, 2018, 10:59:13 PM
expect a big increase in situations like this would be very difficult to be able to happen. but don't get too panicked will decrease the present because this is an ordinary thing. Crypto is always going up and down all the time and it is these fluctuations make crypto elusive and many people are reluctant to go inside. Perhaps you have seen it drop in a day but has more severe State than that.
Activity: 238
June 11, 2018, 10:50:22 PM
actually, we cannot predict the price of crypto in the near future. with the price of crypto that getting down makes many people frustrated. the best way to avoid going now is to keep the coins that we have and don't sell them for low prices. we should be more patient to wait some time until the coin prices stabilize. after that, we can directly sell it with the price as expected.
Activity: 61
June 11, 2018, 09:02:27 PM
Might be some time until we're up again. Hodl time
Activity: 112
June 11, 2018, 08:43:18 PM
The market is like this. It will fall or rise. There is nothing strange. What needs to be done now is to find a good opportunity to buy.
Pages:
Jump to: