Pages:
Author

Topic: Whats happening with the price ??!!! - page 4. (Read 1182 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 103
June 10, 2018, 03:40:03 PM
about what decentalized we are talking, how all altcoins could fall in the same time?? what the reason of it?
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008
June 10, 2018, 03:37:40 PM
I cant believe within just one hour every altcoin's price drop more than 10 percentages. What is actually happening. Its a big downfall. Can we expect a big push within a couple of days. What do you thing ?

Again, once bitcoin price is dropping, so the value of altcoins too. But if you will look into trading activity between btc and that altcoin, you will noticed that the drop is just a small bit and some doesn't even have changes.

10% decrease is not alarming and that is normal price movement so I don't see why would everyone will be worried here.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
June 10, 2018, 03:28:27 PM
the price drop is common in the digital currency, do not panic this may be for a while. the price will be normal again after many people are frantically selling their coins and tokens ...
Activity: 518
Merit: 134
June 10, 2018, 03:23:45 PM
I try to answer your question with my own prediction, my prediction for the next few days will still experience a downward trend, and if there is an increase, it probably will not be significant. And it always repeats every year, keep trying to calm down and be patient
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
June 10, 2018, 03:19:39 PM
I cant believe within just one hour every altcoin's price drops more than 10 percentages. What is actually happening. Its a big downfall. Can we expect a big push within a couple of days. What do you think ?
Pages:
Jump to: