Pages:
Author

Topic: What's more important when starting a business, Big Idea or Big Capital? - page 4. (Read 1210 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Of course a big capital in able to create a big idea. Having big idea but don't have enough capital to make the idea reality, it will remain idea. Or you can make your idea reality but not exactly the whole idea. What i mean is you make it partly not as a whole then when it click then it is for the future renovation or adjustment.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
If I had to pick, I would rather choose big idea.
If it is a grand, unique and beneficial, it will surely prosper to your market. Having a big capital without an idea will only put the money to a waste.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
www.daxico.com
What's more important when starting a business, Big Idea or Big Capital?

Isn't it great to have them both? Because for me, what's the use of having a big idea if you don't have big capital for it? Likewise, you will just be wasting your money if you don't have big idea. So IMO, both are necessary to start a business.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Is it possible or is it a foolproof formula for success in business ? Where and how is it available? I think every business has its own requirements.
Activity: 2
What is the success formula or the tricks of trade which can actually define a successful business? I think it is all about having a unique idea and correct implementation.
Activity: 602
Merit: 54
I think that "Big Idea" or in other words well-composed, well-developed, determined by deadlines, sustainable, feasible, precise, concise and innovative idea which has a huge potential for application in that particular business is more important than "Big Capital". The idea I have described can easily attract the required capital. Great example for "Big Idea" is Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, just look how brilliant idea can bring needed capital into business. Capital can be borrowed, if you have "Big idea", you can borrow "Big Capital" and be profitable despite of high interest rate for your loan, but if you do not have a "Big Idea" your "Big Capital" will not be that "Big" in short time. Also, I have to mention that if you have "Big Capital" and do not have any ideas, you can buy "Big Idea" from someone other, for example you can invest your "Big Capital" in promising cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 187
Merit: 2
About 100,000 people start their own business in Australia and New Zealand every year and around 40% are out of business by the end of the year and in less than five years almost 77% closed down their business or failed miserably or declare as gone bankrupt. The next five will bring down yet another 22% of the surviving business concerns.

I think a business fails because of a number of reasons combined. However, money cannot be the primary issue these days when funding is easily available for promising projects.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100

I would rather to have a big idea rather than a big capital because no matter how small your capital is as long as you have the big idea to make big then it is good. Even though you have a big capital if you don't have any idea on how to make it successful then everything would be useless even your capital. It only leads you to bankruptcy.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
The most important thing is the team. Even ecли you have a revolutionary idea, but you alone, without support and assistance, gives out, more lions lions, nothing to visit will come out. Just as with the money. Ecли you have money, but no reliable partners-a great chance that you just, cheated or thrown once.

For me i prefer for a big capital because in business money is more important and iit is really need when you do business. When you have a big capital your profit on it are big too. And that's the reason I choose big capital than big idea.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
https://eloncity.io/
The most important thing is the team. Even ecли you have a revolutionary idea, but you alone, without support and assistance, gives out, more lions lions, nothing to visit will come out. Just as with the money. Ecли you have money, but no reliable partners-a great chance that you just, cheated or thrown once.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 301
They are both needed to open a great business.
You have to come up with something new so it would be in trend and you also need to have a huge capital to make it great or at peast make it look nice so the customers would be attracted to it.
Activity: 317
Merit: 1
big ideas without capital will not be achieved, large capital without any idea also will not be profitable. both complement each other but have a capital more important because if you don't have an idea then it can support the ideas of others and give aid funds.

You can go faster to complete the project. Big capital, in turn, facilitates the execution of ideas, because you do not have to earn money to apply them. I do not seem to have an easy answer to this question. A good idea will allow you to attract investors
Activity: 251
Merit: 3
Globe-dex.com
If you want to start a good and resilient business you will probably needed it both...  Big Idea is important in starting a business if you want to win against your competitors you will probably needed it... You success will depend much with how good your idea is and planned it is...  Having a bussiness is not easy as what we are thinking and you will need also a big capital to establish your business and also because in starting a business you will faced a lots of cost so as a starting point in your business you will needed it also...  Both of this is hardly needed in starting a business...
Activity: 434
Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data
It is more important when starting a business for me  is having a big capital than big Idea because having a big capital can make more idea in business while having a big idea without a capital can't make your Idea into a business. It is hard to people like here in my country to make a business because of them have no great job to work to create their own business..
Activity: 30
Starting a business on your own and running it successfully is a great achievement. Not every business is successful and not every businessman knows how to successfully run his business. I think only great ideas make it successful.
Activity: 266
You will need to have a good idea of the kind of business that you want to set up and at the same time you need enough capital though it all depends on the types of business that you want to start. All in all you will need the two for you succeed in your business if you really want to succeed in your business. So I say both is paramount in other to have a very successful business.
Activity: 980
Merit: 255
I suppose that big capital is more important when you are starting a new business. Money are all-important for any kind of business, no matter how good or bad idea you have. Because you can realize everything with big capital but not only with great ideas.

If anything the evidence shows the opposite, every year there are many businesses that are created with a lot of money but without any idea that is original and most of them fail, you do not have to look too far away, concentrate on cryptocurrencies look at icos, there are many projects out there that are not very original and are only derivative of some other project and you will see that those coins most of the time do not of have a lot of success, but if a coin brings something new to the table that coin has a big chance to become a success.
Activity: 432
I suppose that big capital is more important when you are starting a new business. Money are all-important for any kind of business, no matter how good or bad idea you have. Because you can realize everything with big capital but not only with great ideas.
brand new
Activity: 0

I think that both ones are important in this case. An original cool idea increases your chances to make your company successful, especially if there's a low general competition in your sphere. But having only an idea isn't enough, you should also have good knowlegde about business tools and certain sphere where you're planning to develop, also you need to be really hardworking and patient because any company can't become successful very fast, it usually takes years and really much work from you  Smiley Other important things are a good work team, network for your possible clients and partners, general organization of your work processes and advertising. In this case capital is important too because except the things I mentioned above you'll need also to spend much time in providing your service/production, special equipment and various tech innovations like accounting, project and inventory https://marketplace.magento.com/amasty-extension-customer-activity-log.html management, documentation and so on. Considering that you shouldn't become very rich for creating a good startup but having a start capital is a really necessary thing too.
Activity: 490
The main desire, the rest can be found. The main thing is to try yourself in different spheres and not stop at failure, and then the money will come.
First step is always the hardest.Really, it’s about preparation. Where you’ve got the business idea, you get that feeling in your stomach and you get all excited.Then you raise money to fund the idea.
Pages:
Jump to: