Author

Topic: What's stopping people from using bitcoin? - page 111. (Read 202139 times)

Activity: 1498
Merit: 502
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
i wished more people would start using btc

I wish that too..
I can happily say this I didn't see anyone who used bitcoin, and then leaved it with negative opinion, everyone I know in bitcoin community have trusted on bitcoin and has positive thought about bitcoin and they want to use bitcoin for lifetime. good thing for bitcoin.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Price Fluctuation is the major issue here, volatility is the major concern that people are staying away from bitcoins, if this issue is solved than we can see many new investors entering into the world of bitcoins.
agree with you other than that. fluctuations can make newcomers fail interested in bitcoin. This is certainly very unfortunate. where bitcoin is aggressively looking for new members.
fluctuation does have advantages and disadvantages. but usually seen only shortage
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Price Fluctuation is the major issue here, volatility is the major concern that people are staying away from bitcoins, if this issue is solved than we can see many new investors entering into the world of bitcoins.
yeah fluctuations actually made me a little hesitant to invest with a high amount of money. but if there is no fluctuations off course. there is no great profit in bitcoin. there is advantages and disadvantages

There are advantages and disadvantages but keep in mind every currency has this so that is no excuse.
I think its more the fact that people are just scared to lose a lot of money, also the fact that the bitcoin has a bad name is causing this.
Activity: 476
yeah fluctuations actually made me a little hesitant to invest with a high amount of money. but if there is no fluctuations off course. there is no great profit in bitcoin. there is advantages and disadvantages
Activity: 397
Merit: 100
People are not machines in my opinion and looking at it like that is wrong IMO, it should be what is encouraging people to use bitcoin, Creditcards are easier and simpler to use and if bitcoin is to defeat it then it should have advantages that actually attract people to it and make them use it rather than simply not knowing about it at all.
Activity: 910
Merit: 501
And bitcoin transactions are not reversible.
Which is the reason why most of the users here, including me have switched to bitcoin completely or haven't yet used Paypal at all. I don't like a company which has a horrible reputation of taking the side of the scammer, in control of my money

One of the reasons why I'm here too.
But most people want the feeling of safety. Especially when it comes up to their money.
Irreversability of course is not the only thing that makes people feel not safe when they think about bitcoins.
Activity: 98
Merit: 11
it should be what is encouraging people to use BTC rather than what is stopping them from using it, I think people need some stimulation and knowledge about the advantages of btc to actually use it.
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
Move On !!!!!!
Which is the reason why most of the users here, including me have switched to bitcoin completely or haven't yet used Paypal at all. I don't like a company which has a horrible reputation of taking the side of the scammer, in control of my money
Activity: 910
Merit: 501
Many people pay by paypal where it is possible be refunded without the blessing of the contracting party.
This security does not exist with bitcoins (escrows excluded, but you have to have some experience with bitcoins to use that).
Activity: 980
Fear of the unknown

This provably explains the root of all the reasons why people won't. They have no knowledge of what bitcoin really is and what is the possibility once you got your bitcoin. They ca  onl see what the media tells and what is urrently being discussed. If they will be educated and learn more deeper informations about why it is a good thing to use bitcoin then maybe they will consider using it. Fluctuation in thw market is only a minor reason, if they have an idea what is happenin then they will want to use it.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 548
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
yeah, fluctuation is usually a bad thing, i offered my friend to use bitcoins though he said that he doesnt like it because the price is unstable

i dont care about the price because i believe that bitcoin is the future and it will be the main currency in the future of all the countries

Once they enter into the bitcoin, they feel this fluctuating price to be the attracting feature, because only of the fluctuating price we earn good profit.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
yeah, fluctuation is usually a bad thing, i offered my friend to use bitcoins though he said that he doesnt like it because the price is unstable

i dont care about the price because i believe that bitcoin is the future and it will be the main currency in the future of all the countries
legendary
Activity: 1512
Some may feel they have already missed out with the price as high as it is and feel they can't afford to buy, not realizing they can buy less than one full bitcoin.

Others feel like its too much trouble to acquire bitcoin - setting up a wallet, understanding how a wallet works, understanding how bitcoin works, how to use it, send/receive it, etc, etc and just can't be bothered to learn what is needed. These people are happy with things as they are for them.
Activity: 905
Merit: 502
I miss dooglus
i wished more people would start using btc
legendary
Activity: 905
Some of the advantages of Bitcoin involve the remote but private purchase of items and services, in a way that does not show up on a credit card or bank statement.  And there will always be a multi-billion dollar demand for these items and services.  They include completely legal things that people want discretion and privacy when purchasing, and things that are legal in some jurisdictions but not in others.

The acquisition of Bitcoin is a separate step from the private purchase of the items or services, but the general public has been slow to recognize the advantage of that two-step process.  The good news is that Bitcoin Market Capitalization is now at approximately 6.5 billion USD, and Bitcoin wallets can be downloaded from most of the major software sites.  That is progress.

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Time is the one thing you can't run from
Fear of the unknown
Activity: 672
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Believe it or not, there´s many people that would never understand what is, or how to use bitcoin, i think it´s a little bit hard to explain, that´s why is not widely used (yet)
Activity: 742
Banks? But those are controlled by the government. ....
WRONG: Banks control the governments not other way around. Who do you think pays for election campaingns?

He meant that Banks are following the rules and legal of the governments and aren't decentralized like Bitcoin's currency, and that's true regardless what you noticed in some countries that banks pays for elections and so on
Activity: 364
Marie Curie, 2 x Nobel Prizes Physics & Chemistry
Banks? But those are controlled by the government. ....
WRONG: Banks control the governments not other way around. Who do you think pays for election campaingns?
Jump to: