Pages:
Author

Topic: What's stopping people from using bitcoin? - page 97. (Read 202139 times)

legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008
No internet connection. People in other places doesn't have a stable internet connection and much worse no connection available. So they are not into using bitcoin and preferred only the one that easy to access.

That's another reason why. And some people from third world country can't even afford to buy a mobile phone or even pay a internet provider.
Also, some of them thinks it's been used for illegal purposes and they don't want to get involve.

That's why bitcoin will never replaced the banking system like many of bitcoiners like.

Bitcoin is still very young, with time more and more people will learn of the benefits and start using it  Smiley
yeah one would think that bitcoin is still very young and the risk of which is owned by the bitcoin would be very large. many people are waiting longer to se bitcoin more older

Bitcoin is not young. It's just not reached it's possible potential. And if decades past and still the price is the same as today, then bitcoin is really a fail one.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
No internet connection. People in other places doesn't have a stable internet connection and much worse no connection available. So they are not into using bitcoin and preferred only the one that easy to access.

That's another reason why. And some people from third world country can't even afford to buy a mobile phone or even pay a internet provider.
Also, some of them thinks it's been used for illegal purposes and they don't want to get involve.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
A lot of people do not even know the bitcoin itself so that is the first reason why they are not using it.
Another reason is because a lot of people are thinking the bitcoin is only used by criminals because a lot of media are saying this if you search for bitcoin this come also up in the search results.

The biggest problem that we are facing and we want that more and more people adopt bitcoin as a currency but they don't want to learn something new and hesitate to invest in crypto and they don't have faith in virtual currency.
These Illegal and fake things which is created by international Business idiots. So let that be...
Activity: 476
Bitcoin is still very young, with time more and more people will learn of the benefits and start using it  Smiley
yeah one would think that bitcoin is still very young and the risk of which is owned by the bitcoin would be very large. many people are waiting longer to se bitcoin more older
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008
Activity: 275
People stop using Bitcoin because you can not pay with Bitcoin directly, but you have to sell them en transfer it to a credit card.
And it can take some time before you make a profit with Bitcoin.
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
A lot of people do not even know the bitcoin itself so that is the first reason why they are not using it.
Another reason is because a lot of people are thinking the bitcoin is only used by criminals because a lot of media are saying this if you search for bitcoin this come also up in the search results.

The main reason behind people not using bitcoin is that they don't have proper knowledge of it and they dont want to try something new and that is the reason they are not using it.
Activity: 406
Activity: 2520
Merit: 605
People will stop with Bitcoin if they think that they cant earn some profit with it, or if they lost a lot of money with it and that is really bad, the people that is stopping so early dont have patience and that is not good.
To make some profit with Bitcoin is patience a really important role in Bitcoin, without patience you cant make profit with it.
Yes, people who adopted and have to hold bitcoin for long time because of its price increase and earning with it will definitely make more difficult to get back same amount of bitcoin and they will never come back again to earn in bitcoin, I too believe.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500

I actually agree with you on that, according to the age of bitcoin the popularity it has earned until now is great, the users have been increasing daily and if 2 users stop using bitcoin then more then 2 start using it in a single day, so it is growing, not really a problem for bitcoin at all.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 547
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I think not access to internet by all, especially in developing or poor countries and the fluctuations in the Bitcoin price are the major factors that is stopping the people to use bitcoins.
Also most of the people are not aware about it and even have never heard its name !
Activity: 334
Activity: 242
Merit: 100
Blockchain-based Financial Ecosystem
People will stop with Bitcoin if they think that they cant earn some profit with it, or if they lost a lot of money with it and that is really bad, the people that is stopping so early dont have patience and that is not good.
To make some profit with Bitcoin is patience a really important role in Bitcoin, without patience you cant make profit with it.

you don't worry my friend, people will never loss money with bitcoin, If people will go on the wrong way then only it is possible and that people can loss money with it otherwise it's not possible, This time a lot of people are using it no one have loosen their money at a moment .
Activity: 812
I think that generally people, at least in my country, don't trust Internet.
They are even scared to buy something on Internet or use Internet banking Smiley
So, how to explain bitcoin to such people'
Very difficult.
We need more positive media reports about Bitcoin, more merchants which accept Bitcoin, need to educate people etc.

That's true and many people still hesitate in using credit cards for making purchases so expecting from them to use bitocin is something difficult as they don't have faith in it.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
I think that generally people, at least in my country, don't trust Internet.
They are even scared to buy something on Internet or use Internet banking Smiley
So, how to explain bitcoin to such people'
Very difficult.
We need more positive media reports about Bitcoin, more merchants which accept Bitcoin, need to educate people etc.
legendary
Activity: 980
Don't Hesitate to Tip me for My Helps and Guides.
I think it's more about the encouraging thing to use bitcoin rather than what is stopping people from using it, Plenty of people did not even start to use bitcoin because they lacked the sufficient motivation to do so.. If there is sufficient motivation "i.e giveaways, discounts" etc... I think the typical non-bitcoin-users would be encouraged to give it a try.
Activity: 350
Activity: 280
Some people think that Bitcoin haven't stable price that's why they stopped from using it

I think its good that bitcoin does not have stable price. It can give quick profit for those who buy at low and sell at high price as price goes very much Up and down in short intervals.
Activity: 2310
Merit: 532
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
More people think these cryptcurrencies as illegal currency. Just with this belief people hesitate to go on bitcoin leaving local currency.
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083
Some people think that Bitcoin haven't stable price that's why they stopped from using it

I think that is the good thing about it. It is not stable so you can buy and sell and profit from it. I guess it was seen wrong at first. Because they see it goes down like hell of a fall and they think that may happen again.

Yes i agree with you, i think not stable price on bitcoin is the good one. I mean, as a trader it's really good the bitcoin's price always change, because you can get profit easily or loss easily.

Losing some is when you buy when it is not at the very low price. You will need to see some prediction first before taking the next step of buying or selling or you could also ask some professional or be an analyzer yourself. See what is the lowest of it in a day or in a week then that is when you buy.
Pages:
Jump to: