Pages:
Author

Topic: What's stopping people from using bitcoin? - page 98. (Read 202139 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
My goverment forbid bitcoin for several reason , mostly because it's anonymous so bitcoin become untraceable.
Although goverment not make the law policy for bitcoin, my people won't be on jail ( civilian only use with their own risk so govement will not involve )
I am confused bitcoin is something anonymous a person will not know if you're using bitcoin
so how does the government want to put you in jail? because you use bitcoin?
there is no evidence that you're using bitcoin?
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
not even 0.1% of the global populous use crypto, its a niche and nothing more Tongue
Activity: 415
Merit: 250
People dont have full trust in bitcoins yet.
Thats why stopping people from using bitcoin
Activity: 420
Some people think that Bitcoin haven't stable price that's why they stopped from using it

I think that is the good thing about it. It is not stable so you can buy and sell and profit from it. I guess it was seen wrong at first. Because they see it goes down like hell of a fall and they think that may happen again.

Yes i agree with you, i think not stable price on bitcoin is the good one. I mean, as a trader it's really good the bitcoin's price always change, because you can get profit easily or loss easily.
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083
Some people think that Bitcoin haven't stable price that's why they stopped from using it

I think that is the good thing about it. It is not stable so you can buy and sell and profit from it. I guess it was seen wrong at first. Because they see it goes down like hell of a fall and they think that may happen again.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
people in general are not interested in bitcoin for 1 simple reason, electricity and internet access are controlled by external company...................

if you want mass adoption stop speculating retardry and get us a mesh network built and functional that allows crypto to work, ready for when they destroy the elec grid and interwebs by lobbing nukes round and playing with EMP
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
Some of the people stop using bitcoin because they realted bitcoin usage with the terrorist that used bitcoin for buying weapon, some of them stop using bitcoin because they were scammed over and over again
maybe this is right in some countries,but i think terrorist not only use bitcoin,they use another currecny,but people not avoid that currency,for example if terrorist use money,should people stop using money because that?
yes im with u dude.
the reason is very do not make sense. how can terrorists use bitcoin and the results so people do not want to use bitcoin because of a terrorist?

Terrorists use fiat more in compare to bitcoins, so will people stop using fiat as it is used by terrorists?? The reason behind not using is the lack of awareness among the people.
Activity: 294
Some of the people stop using bitcoin because they realted bitcoin usage with the terrorist that used bitcoin for buying weapon, some of them stop using bitcoin because they were scammed over and over again
maybe this is right in some countries,but i think terrorist not only use bitcoin,they use another currecny,but people not avoid that currency,for example if terrorist use money,should people stop using money because that?
yes im with u dude.
the reason is very do not make sense. how can terrorists use bitcoin and the results so people do not want to use bitcoin because of a terrorist?
Activity: 363
1. we aren't getting paid in bitcoin

2. nowhere to spend outside or even on the internet.

People just think it is to much effort. You have to put some time and money in it if you want to make some money.
And yeah you can not use bitcoin everywhere, you have to put it on a credit card but some people don't want to have credit card for some reasons.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006
Black Panther
My goverment forbid bitcoin for several reason , mostly because it's anonymous so bitcoin become untraceable.
Although goverment not make the law policy for bitcoin, my people won't be on jail ( civilian only use with their own risk so govement will not involve )
Activity: 1204
you're right, maybe they think that bitcoin is only used in illegal purposes, sometimes I hate people like that, because they do not know how good bitcoin the internet
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
I think the point is not clear, for many, the process of "creating" cryptocurrency, as well as the Government's statement of its ban, slander and that it is used by terrorists.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 516
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
everyone is not going to try to stop using bitcoin. instead everyone will continue to try and find out what it bitcoin. everyone will be interested in and then using bitcoin in each of their financial transactions.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
The price of the Bitcoin isn't stable yet, that is why many people stopped from using it
If the price get stable more people will use this currency i guess

The price of none of the available fiat money is stable, it's always changing according to economical and political issues, so I don't think this is the cause for people not using bitcoin.
yes now the price is stable.
but in my opinion, today people stop using bitcoin because tired with it.  Huh
I actually think that people will begin to stop when prices begin to stabilize because basically most bitcoin users are now a trader. where most of them get a profit from fluctuations or price changes quickly. I'm not sure if it is stable make a lot of people come?
Activity: 672
Activity: 490
Though bitcoin price is now stable, it is still hard to say where the future of bitcoin really lies. It still has the possibility to collapse if some issues are not addressed. So this is what I think the reason why companies are still hesitant to use bitcoin.
I think the price is stable it actually makes bitcoin safer These fluctuations occur because not going to make a lot of companies or traders and investors are willing to accept bitcoin.
I think the more stable received at the outsiders
Activity: 420
When people move to a place that no internet access, so people can't use bitcoin anymore because there are no internet on that place. I think this case make people stop using bitcoin.
Activity: 742
People hesitate to get involved into it with trust. The reason why people don't trust is they are not aware that world is getting more digitalized. Also they feel bad to spend lot of time in it.

I think the reason of this doubts is just the ignorance, because if people read a little more about this issues they could easily learn that Bitcoin is already stable currency which is already used by a big community worldwide
Pages:
Jump to: