Pages:
Author

Topic: What’s the best coin to buy apart from bitcoin - page 12. (Read 5399 times)

Activity: 49
Merit: 1
All alt coins experienced unstable fluctuation last year but are still in the struggle to maintain position, from my point of view u can't reduction which will perform better,  because their success depends on their partnerships and innovation, therefore,  to select from the list.  Make your enquiry or research about any coin you wish to get.
Activity: 896
Merit: 100
waiting for the ethereum 2.0 update I think it will be interesting for us to have it. although there is no guarantee that renewal will make a big market movement. but an update has a better purpose and that can make the market start to be interested slowly.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Personally, I believe that the most profitable way to increase your income is to invest in Ethereum which in the future will bring excellent rewards. So while the coin is in a low price position, you can take advantage of this situation.
Ethereum can’t hold his price.
I got some engin because of its uprising when all other were down
Activity: 1876
Merit: 5
Personally, I believe that the most profitable way to increase your income is to invest in Ethereum which in the future will bring excellent rewards. So while the coin is in a low price position, you can take advantage of this situation.
Activity: 546
Merit: 21
I like coins like ENJIN BNB ETH  and many more, these coins are way better than bitcoin because of their use cases or features but it's no doubt that bitcoin is still the most favoured and I feel it will remain the same for long
Activity: 700
Merit: 254
Ethereum is the best coin apart from bitcoin because there is a good value of ether now is a good to buy because ether have own market like bitcoin. And its good to hold it and buy more now because the price of ether now is good and good to hold also for a long term like bitcoin.
Activity: 115
It is very bad that there is no vote. It was good to open a branch with a vote. Read too long to find out why people prefer ENJ over XRP or BNB
I like enj too, but Btb is good too. Unique and different.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 103
♦♣♥♠
It is very bad that there is no vote. It was good to open a branch with a vote. Read too long to find out why people prefer ENJ over XRP or BNB
Activity: 1974
Merit: 453
Ever since I started collecting cryptocurrency, I used to think that Ethereum is the best altcoin out there. But now I no longer trust that coin. Repeated vulnerabilities and bugs had a negative impact on the confidence of ETH users. And worse still, the developers seems to be indifferent to these issues. Timelines regarding development are getting delayed and along with that the users are dumping their ETH and moving to BTC or USDT.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 292
www.cd3d.app
Personally, I prefer projects that expand the boundaries of digital assets. Unfortunately, the market is full of coins that to one degree or another duplicate each other, and these are not always good examples.
We need coins that give security and speed of movement of funds, and possibly give additional anonymity, but anonymity is a slippery thing, too much criminal money goes through cryptocurrency.
Activity: 29
Thanks everyone 👍
Activity: 296
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I'd say eth
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
The safest coins you can invest in are altcoins with high trading volume and we'll rated on cmc, avoid most new coins because we have too many scam projects in crypto space today unless they have attractive real use cases
Activity: 756
Merit: 104
Every project has its best time. But I follow the market. Let me write my observations for now. Old subcoins have not been on the rise for a long time. The graphs are giving signs of ascension. I think the Ethereum and the LTC could see a good upswing.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
I will buy Ethereum after bitcoin and if possible i will hold it until next bull run and not sell when see the price drop but for a bull run maybe we will need to wait at least 6 months or over 1 year.
 Smiley BitBall top gainer on CoinMarketCap and coingecko today   Cool
Cannot wait to see what future holds
Activity: 28
Hi,
   Need to know the best coin to buy.
Since last 2 years nearly every coin has struggle to keep up.
Suggestions on the future predictions.

Start/comment below👇

———————————————————
Till now, suggestions made (according to the comments):

Top market cap coin
Enjine (ENJ)...
Litecoin (LTC) ...
Ethereum (ETH) ...
Zcash (ZEC) ...
Dash (DASH) ...
Ripple (XRP) ...
Monero (XMR) ...
Bitcoin Cash (BCH) ...
NEO (NEO)
Binance (BNB)

Low mcap high risk high return coins
BitBall (BTB)...
High performance blockchain (HPB)...
Elrand

There are also altcoin that are profitable if someone invested in them. But, we should also know that investing in bitcoin and altcoin is risky and there are proper and wrong time to invest. Investing in them at proper time would make them profitable. The altcoin that are profitable are:

Ethereum
Ripple
Litecoin
Dash
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
https://www.payaccept.net/
I do not have special interest for coins, I am a trader and hardly fail in love for a project to hold of target to buy though I have made research for some projects and I am still watching them but I do not have lists of coins to buy. I love every good coin.
Activity: 567
Merit: 270
Ethereum is one of your best bets, not only is it number two in the market, but it has also been one of the best projects in the Cryptocurrency space having given us the smart contract technology, and with the ETH fork coming, we might see a vast improvement in the price but don't quote me on that because as we all know, the Cryptocurrency market is very volatile and can swing in any direction.
Pages:
Jump to: