Pages:
Author

Topic: What’s the best coin to buy apart from bitcoin - page 7. (Read 5399 times)

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON
Hi,
   Need to know the best coin to buy.
Since last 2 years nearly every coin has struggle to keep up.
Suggestions on the future predictions.

Start/comment below👇

———————————————————
Till now, suggestions made (according to the comments):

Top market cap coin
Enjine (ENJ)...
Litecoin (LTC) ...
Ethereum (ETH) ...
Zcash (ZEC) ...
Dash (DASH) ...
Ripple (XRP) ...
Monero (XMR) ...
Bitcoin Cash (BCH) ...
NEO (NEO)
Binance (BNB)

Low mcap high risk high return coins
BitBall (BTB)...
High performance blockchain (HPB)...
Elrand

if I suggest you to invest in ETH and BNB for safe coin (in the top 100 coinmarketcap), because ETH and BNB have high volume and can give you profit (even though the profit you can get is not big) or i suggest you to invest in VSYS if you want to invest in altcoin that can give you big profit, because the price of VSYS still has a chance to increase more than 100%, so that it will give you a very big profit (although the risk you get is also very big).
Activity: 42
Merit: 1
I bet on Ethereum, is the best and was more used coin to create tokens, and maybe it have a good chance to reach over 1000 usd on bull run
Activity: 2170
Merit: 528
I'll go for Ethereum (ETH) and Ripple (XRP)! There are many choices among the first 10 coins. But if you have to choose only two (2). I think these two are worth to try to invest in. We have seen how these coins moves in the market chart and how they stay being on the top while others are really on the floor.

It's amazing how many of you people don't understand the basic value inside a coin and rank coins based on their market cap. Coins that are high on CMC aren't always good and XRP is an example of such coin. XRP is a centralized scam coin with completely no real world use and it has value only because it's an old coin that existed when there were just a few altcoins to choose from. XRP is full of bagholders.
Activity: 1210
Merit: 100
for me personally the best coins to buy or invest for the future such as LTC, ETH, BNB, EOS, & LINK. some cryptoqurrency that I have said has great potential for investment and even I personally have it. on the other hand I think almost every user has some of this altcoin but my advice is far better you invest based on your own research.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 153
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I'll go for Ethereum (ETH) and Ripple (XRP)! There are many choices among the first 10 coins. But if you have to choose only two (2). I think these two are worth to try to invest in. We have seen how these coins moves in the market chart and how they stay being on the top while others are really on the floor.
There are lots of coins that you can buy today but not all of them are good like this you have mentioned. That's why when you are buying some, you should consider the top coins so that your money is safe and you can secure the earnings in the future even if we do not know when.

This is a very interesting coin. I checked the charts and I could find 3 major pump-and-dump cycles, and several minor ones. During the last pump (which occurred less than two weeks ago, and the prices jumped from $0.001 to $0.036 (+3,600%) in just one day. This coin is highly susceptible to manipulation, due to multiple factors. First of all, the market capitalization is very low ($250,000) and therefore it doesn't take much effort to do manipulation. And secondly, this coin is only traded in a few exchanges, such as EtherFlyer and Mercatox.

I have seen such coins that grew by hundreds of percent in one day. And I tried to sell them on the pump. But I couldn't do it because it couldn't be sold at that price. Therefore, I am suspicious of such coins and such an increase in the price of it. Because the next day their cost will be zero again.

The pump can happen anytime since we cannot predict crypto or market's movement so if you want to buy, you should buy at a lower price and this is the perfect time you can buy coins. Taking risks on some coins that do not belong to top lists is such a fearless move but also dangerous because what if that coins you have chosen doesn't cooperate with the pump of the market. You should have enough knowledge on every project you want to buy. It is your responsibility since it is your own money, avoid some shitcoins so that you can avoid losing money too. Be intelligent when you are deciding because one single mistake is a doom for you if it leads to losing your money.
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1655
To the Moon

This is a very interesting coin. I checked the charts and I could find 3 major pump-and-dump cycles, and several minor ones. During the last pump (which occurred less than two weeks ago, and the prices jumped from $0.001 to $0.036 (+3,600%) in just one day. This coin is highly susceptible to manipulation, due to multiple factors. First of all, the market capitalization is very low ($250,000) and therefore it doesn't take much effort to do manipulation. And secondly, this coin is only traded in a few exchanges, such as EtherFlyer and Mercatox.

I have seen such coins that grew by hundreds of percent in one day. And I tried to sell them on the pump. But I couldn't do it because it couldn't be sold at that price. Therefore, I am suspicious of such coins and such an increase in the price of it. Because the next day their cost will be zero again.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
Exchange tokens like ecxx and BNB are a safe bet. If you are willing to take on more risk, low cap gems like BRAP and nCoV may offer higher returns.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Hello . and you are having these thoughts?
Activity: 11
I believe that the two best currencies at the moment are Bitcoin and Ethereum. Most other currencies will fall in price soon. Therefore, if I were asked what to buy, then I would answer like that.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 10
A lot of top altcoins can bring you income, you just need to look at the top 20 and you will immediately find the altcoin you are interested in, and such top altcoins at the moment like ethereum, binance coin and stellar can advise you, I have been receiving a stable profit with these altcoins for a long time.
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217

Activity: 574
Merit: 24
I'd rather buy cheap top altcoins like Tron and few others instead of buying most new coins and tokens, do not go all in on altcoins only remember that without bitcoin surging altcoins won't stand a chance so go 50% on bitcoin and split the rest on altcoins
Activity: 23
The best altcoins to buy apart from bitcoin:

Ethereum: Eth v2.0 will launch in 2020. Buy ethereum before it's too late and price go up.
LINK: Many people are discussion on this coin potential in this forum. So, do your research on this coin and see what happen.
Titan Coin: I heard a lot about titan coins in this forum and other youtube and media networks, it seems like they are launching many apps these days and maybe price go up. However, please do your research first before investing in altcoin.
Litecoin: The brother of bitcoin. Go for it.
Binance coin: If you want to take low risks, and need stability, go for it.
Activity: 155
Activity: 1190
Merit: 253
Activity: 742
Merit: 16
Bitcoin is the best choice but if altcoin is a must then go with top 10 altcoins, if you like taking risks you can try new coins out but make sure they are trading on multiple exchanges with good trading volume
Activity: 2100
Merit: 174
OP have some good projects tokens from the list but, Cadano wasn't there for my opinion. The best project to invest into now is the Cadano because of their consistency in project upgrade. They also, involved in building their project to the top. Currently, the said token is at the top 10 on CMC. Few months ago I made some move that yields me more profits today.
Activity: 48
The question is clear and straightforward. Unfortunately, I am not sure how to answer it. I have read replays and I agree with several people voting for several different coins. IMO, these are only suggestions. You need to make a decision according to your own trading strategy.
Activity: 812
Merit: 262

Personally, I believe that the most sought-after coin on the market is Ethereum. Since Ethereum has great potential for the development of various business projects. And based on this, I think that the best option for investing is Ethereum. And since last year I have been struggling to buy Ethereum for free funds. I believe that this will be a very good long-term investment and will bring good profit in the future.
I think most of us here will really consider Ethereum as one of the best coin to buy apart from bitcoin because it is also valuable and it has the same potential to grow it's price like bitcoin. Even we all have problems holding it since the year of 2018 because it started to decrease it's price really bad.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 5

Personally, I believe that the most sought-after coin on the market is Ethereum. Since Ethereum has great potential for the development of various business projects. And based on this, I think that the best option for investing is Ethereum. And since last year I have been struggling to buy Ethereum for free funds. I believe that this will be a very good long-term investment and will bring good profit in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: