Pages:
Author

Topic: What’s the best coin to buy apart from bitcoin - page 20. (Read 5399 times)

Activity: 1638
Merit: 255
Here it is clear that for everyone the best coins today are bitcoin, but that does not mean altcoin is not good. Here a lot of altcoins have good potential and credibility, because time has shown which coins are good and are in the top row of cmc. But of course coins that are not in the top row in cmc, does not mean they are not good, but they are also struggling to get to the top. We must appreciate it.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
Choose top 10 is good, but for the best is Bitcoin. With this dump price this is good chance to buy and hold btc.
In 2020 Bitcoin will halving and i believe you will give huge profit if you hold bitcoin.
it all depends on what is a huge profit for you. I think that it will be possible to make money on bitcoin 100-200-300 percent maximum, but if the market starts to move quickly then altcoins can bring you thousands of percent. Of course, it all depends on your risk selection strategy. if you are conservative and do not like to take risks then it is best to buy bitcoin for you
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Not everything you see on the top 15 are good coins to start with. What I'm saying is to learn more about those coins and don't generalize them as interesting coins. They look interesting because they are on the top but if you will analyze, few of them are not really interesting.
Well i also do check CMC on what coins can be good as of the moment but i did not depend 100% on CMC, i also do my own research about the coins and yes not all coins that you can see in the top 15 are good coins to start with because as you have said not all of it are interesting, but some are really good coins like ethereum and i have gain good amount of profit from investing in eth.
That's good for you and everyone should do that. I agree with Ethereum because I have it and been holding it for a while so there's no need to argue for that coin. Research and give yourself a favor by educating first to the altcoins that you will invest. But sooner and later you will understand that every altcoins on the market shakes whenever bitcoin moves. They all rely on it that's why diversifying a lot with altcoins has also a bad implication if you're portfolio doesn't contain too much bitcoin.
To choose the best coins I have an expert. I always monitor for the development of every coin that exists. The result is the movement of each coin. It's very advantageous for hardboilagain because I see it being able as a source of knowledge that adds to my insight to continue to find the best profitable coins. Stellar is one of the coins that I keep track of. View from Stellar's development side continues to lead to great progress, so it's good to choose it.
Activity: 756
Merit: 101
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
out there are many coins that have great potential for long-term investment and some of them as you have mentioned above. in my opinion they are profitable investments in the future such as bnb, eos, Eth have real products and are widely used by project developers as well as for long-term investment.
if we talk about investments in BNB, then most likely it will be a bad long-term investment. I do not think that BNB will be popular for more than 2-3 years. after some time other leaders will come to this market
Activity: 1876
Merit: 5
Personally, I think that you can use the Ethereum coin for investing since it is a very promising coin. Since, thanks to the Ethereum coin, you can participate in many projects. Since Ethereum is a decentralized blockchain-based platform, it also opens up new possibilities for creating financial platforms. Ethereum is very popular and allows you to create and maintain numerous applications, for example, financial contracts. So you can safely invest in the Ethereum coin.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 263
out there are many coins that have great potential for long-term investment and some of them as you have mentioned above. in my opinion they are profitable investments in the future such as bnb, eos, Eth have real products and are widely used by project developers as well as for long-term investment.
Activity: 115
Merit: 0
I’m still with BitBall, even compare it to Bitcoin 🔥
1 year 4000% gain still more and more use case coming up
Check out this thread
BITBALL VS BITCOIN
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitcoin-btc-why-will-always-be-on-top-i-see-bitball-btb-as-the-next-bitcoin-5207950
People laugh while I enjoy watching it go
BTB to the moon 🌚
Activity: 29
I don't trust HPB (High Performance Block chain) because I had issue with them in the past and the denied me, I was forced to move on, they can't be trusted, better to find coins on binance from their IEO launchpad
Yesterday all top volume binance coin got rekt. Starting from Matic. Don’t trust Binance platform much for coins with highest volume
Activity: 340
Merit: 2
It is up to you to decide, understand and believe that the altcoin of that project has potential or not, no one can help you choose an altcoin to buy, but please refer to the growth process of the Altcoin top is the way to buy.
Activity: 555
Merit: 271
Choose top 10 is good, but for the best is Bitcoin. With this dump price this is good chance to buy and hold btc.
In 2020 Bitcoin will halving and i believe you will give huge profit if you hold bitcoin.
Activity: 784
Merit: 251
https://raiser.network
All alt and btc are down now.
So we dont know which one will rise,my advice is you nedd to look attention at the link, performance this coin is good since the last 1 year, maybe it will reach top 10 cmc, link already in 16 now  Smiley

All are decrease along with btc but we should not think that it is the end. your right that it is better to look up with the work history of the coin but it is still unreliable. if this coin is not that popular, known or even below on top 5 list in cmc there's still a chance to went it down when bitcoin's price increases. don't make a rush decision, make all things sure.
Activity: 518
Merit: 271
Just look at the top 10 coins in coinmarketcap you'll know what coin is good for investing since all of the data and statistics of each coin are there and also the data of each exchanges are there too but you should invest your money on the top 10 only
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
low market cap coins will definitely brings the highest profit, they are more risky but if you are good at finding them you can easily make alot, I am watching few  new projects with real use case, their usefulness will make them worth a lot
Risky and yet it's very profitable once you find the right low volume coin to invest your money. Most of the time people who deal with this kind of projects
aimed to push forward and take the gamble, high risk investment can be followed by good outcome though timing and quick decision making to ride with
the bullish market movements are in need. It's an obligation to follow the track from the coin that you will invest your money.
Activity: 518
Merit: 28
low market cap coins will definitely brings the highest profit, they are more risky but if you are good at finding them you can easily make alot, I am watching few  new projects with real use case, their usefulness will make them worth a lot
Activity: 560
Merit: 28
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
I don't trust HPB (High Performance Block chain) because I had issue with them in the past and the denied me, I was forced to move on, they can't be trusted, better to find coins on binance from their IEO launchpad
Activity: 1526
Merit: 111
Pepemo.vip
So we dont know which one will rise,my advice is you nedd to look attention at the link, performance this coin is good since the last 1 year, maybe it will reach top 10 cmc, link already in 16 now  Smiley
right it is better to invest our funds in safe coins, the top 10 in the coin marketcap. in the current situation for projects that are not able to be sure to experience a dump and difficult to go back up. for me ethereum is still very feasible to invest long term.besides that BNB is also feasible, because it has a clear product

Activity: 29
Hi,
   Need to know the best coin to buy.
Since last 2 years nearly every coin has struggle to keep up.
Suggestions on the future predictions.
Start/comment below

Check BitBall BTB, search on google and check the charts. 🔥
Bear market or not, performed well then all
Others 🚀🚀😀😀
My advice. You should be more careful when you select altcoin and dont follow the hype which was cooked by the project teams bexause alot of project owners have implemented the same concept used by the BTB team and the project was unable to yield good return to it investors.
With that been said, all the altcoin listed by the OP are good except.
Stellar (XLM)...
Ripple (XRP) ...
Bitcoin Cash (BCH) ...
NEO (NEO)
BitBall (BTB)...

What’s wrong with XLM, now their half the supply is burned so I expect some good outcomes slowly.
Also HPB is a good coin?
Activity: 1190
Merit: 267
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
So we dont know which one will rise,my advice is you nedd to look attention at the link, performance this coin is good since the last 1 year, maybe it will reach top 10 cmc, link already in 16 now  Smiley
Activity: 1148
Merit: 432
Hi,

Start/comment below👇

———————————————————
Till now, suggestions made (according to the comments):

Top market cap coin
Enjine (ENJ)...
Stellar (XLM)...
Litecoin (LTC) ...
Ethereum (ETH) ...
Zcash (ZEC) ...
Dash (DASH) ...
Ripple (XRP) ...
Monero (XMR) ...
Bitcoin Cash (BCH) ...
NEO (NEO)
Binance (BNB)

Low mcap high risk high return coins
BitBall (BTB)...
High performance blockchain (HPB)...

Until now I use eth after bitcoin, because as we know that eth has good prices for the short to medium term, for altcoin I can only give advice to try LTC, because for now LTC is the one whose price can rival bitcoin
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1000
Truly decentralized stable asset
Hi,

Start/comment below👇

———————————————————
Till now, suggestions made (according to the comments):

Top market cap coin
Enjine (ENJ)...
Stellar (XLM)...
Litecoin (LTC) ...
Ethereum (ETH) ...
Zcash (ZEC) ...
Dash (DASH) ...
Ripple (XRP) ...
Monero (XMR) ...
Bitcoin Cash (BCH) ...
NEO (NEO)
Binance (BNB)

Low mcap high risk high return coins
BitBall (BTB)...
High performance blockchain (HPB)...

Almost all the mentioned altcoin have a future perspective and diversifying the investment amount among the stated altcoins will not make an investor upset in long run. BNB will shine in the future if the Binance team can make a developed Binance Launchpad with new updates. Maybe talking about it is aa bit early but it will happen in the next 5 years, in my opinion.
Pages:
Jump to: